Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
I think that a time would come when altcoins would give bitcoin a run for its money. Bitcoin is probably reaching that time where people will no more invest totally in it because of its excessive high price. Altcoins will be the new cool on the streets, and it would most likely take over the reign from bitcoin and rule the streets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Altcoins will never be competitors to Bitcoin, they just can be complements. Bitcoin will reserve the dominance on the market as mean of accumulation of wealth.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
The dominant position of Bitcoin will not change, and its market share is very large. There are more than 1,600 coins on the market. As you said, BTC has a 51% capital share and the remaining 1599 is only 49%.This ratio is very exaggerated, so it is unrealistic to want to go beyond BTC.
Activity: 322
Yes that true to altcoins , they are big competitor to bitcoin , but investors have the choice where to invest his money ,to bitcoin or any altcoin , it is her right to pick ,so for bitcoin and altcoin they will be a big competitor to each other coin in the market cap.
Activity: 378
In my opinion many altcoins don't have a potential to be a competitor of bitcoin and there's a top 10 that can compete bitcoin in terms of Market CAP Volume (24hr).
Ethereum can compete with bitcoin because it's in the top like bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
I realized that I did not know what would happen in the future. Currently, large investors still trust Bitcoin as an asset so that no Altcoin can compete with it. The community is an essential role in a coin cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
not now, but there is a possibility that it will happen in the future and do not know sooner or later, or maybe it will never happen. What is certain is that each altcoin brings its own technology and goals and competes to be the best.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
The problem is there are too many altercoin, and most of them are just worthless and it's just pump and dump, some are basically solving no problem, and people have put in thier believe so much in Bitcoin, so for anycoin to compete, it's gonna be really difficult I must confess, but in near future something strange might happen but now we cannot say.

it seems like you are paraphrasing another reply but if not, you should know that having a lot of altcoins is not a problem. we technically can have a lot of good altcoins (but we don't). the problem is when everyone tries to create a copy-coin shitcoin so that they can make money as fast as possible while putting in the least amount of effort.
otherwise if developers stop wanting to make money and start actually innovating there will easily be a much better coin than bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The problem is there are too many altercoin, and most of them are just worthless and it's just pump and dump, some are basically solving no problem, and people have put in thier believe so much in Bitcoin, so for anycoin to compete, it's gonna be really difficult I must confess, but in near future something strange might happen but now we cannot say.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes, alcoin can definitely be, because most altcoin are structured to function like bitcoin, there are a lot of altcoin all around now trying to meet up with bitcoin, just that bitcoin  has been the best even till date. If bitcoin slacks in its upgrade other altcoin may take over.

Come on mate look at the popularity and ruling of BTC in crypto market it is dominating more than 50% I guess. In trading up and downs are a part. BTC already started accepting payments in many spots. Popularity will never let down a reputed coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
When the bitcoin started soaring I think another altcoin also soared and this will make the conditions be the same. probably will dominate the bitcoin because of many big investors in it. but altcoin also has many enthusiasts and it could even be said to be having a much better development of the bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nope i don't think  it nobody can race of bitcoin in the coin market cap
We all knows aktcoins price will follow the bitcoin trend market affect
If bitcoin price down also altcoincan drop can dump their price
So how can altcoins competite bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
yes definitely. it is very good that Bitcoin has competitors because because of this, Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market will progress
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
For now I don't see any altcoin that can compete with bitcoin in term of market dominance. They say that ethereum can beat bitcoin. But i think it will need a long period of time before it can beat bitcoin.
We all know that bitcoin is the mother coin in crypto world and i do not think there is an altcoin will step up and replace bitcoin on the top even ethereum it wont happen. We can compare altcoin to altcoin but major coin to altcoin its not comparable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
For now I don't see any altcoin that can compete with bitcoin in term of market dominance. They say that ethereum can beat bitcoin. But i think it will need a long period of time before it can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
There are almost over 2000+ altcoins and here only bitcoin one side. Bitcoin giving tough compaction to altcoin. But with time altcoin getting more market share. After some years maybe Bitcoin not like today 50% market share.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
I think altcoin can't beat bitcoin because we all know that alts have different coins and some of them rely in bitcoin so it's hard to say that there's a coin can't beat the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coin many coins rely on it and no one can beat to bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Yes, Altcoins will always compete with Bitcoin. This is good in principle, since healthy competition always leads to the growth and improvement of cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin will not be improved further, then such competition can always lead to the fact that a more perfect coin can take its place as the leader of cryptocurrency. This is the law of the market and it has not been canceled yet.
The most promising for this may be ethereum, especially if the planned improvements will be implemented in this coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
As a pure cryptocurrency, no other altcoin even comes close to matching Bitcoin. The only crytocurrencies that could come close in terms of utility and market cap are ones that use smart contracts to host decentralized applications. However, this is not a fair comparison, as it's comparing apples with oranges. I don't believe we'll see a pure cryptocurrency compete with BTC any time soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
In future altcoins may dominate cryptocurrency market if you observe some altcoins they actually have the potential to lead crypto market but that will be later in the future not in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: