Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Altcoins will be a big competitor to Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1557 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
I think many already are, the problem is that we do not realize that, because there is too much variety to notice it, for example, we have coins like litecoin, which is like bitcoin but a bit more  transparent, we also have Dash, who makes transactions in seconds and is incredibly efficient, so, yes we have good alts, what happens is that the money is diluted among so many others.
Activity: 472
At present, there is no sign that altcoins will be a big competitor to bitcoin, it has been a dominant coin for quite a long time, but there are many coins that have got huge prospects.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Of course they are. But, btc has a big impact of all altcoins. On the other hand altcoins can effected btc sometimes. So its complicated.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
All projects have huge potential in crypto space. I believe that dominance will decrease in the future. In bear market surely alts are more rekt than bitcoin because of that bitcoin dominance increase to 50 percentage value.But you know bitcoin is the oldest coin in that market. Alts need time to be strong like bitcoin. İ believe that in the future we will see some huge altcoins strong like bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes bro I think like that but if we wanna see these days that altcoins are dominant, we really have to wait a long time to see because a lot of people just know bitcoin in the world and ıf they wanna invest some money to this area, probably they chose to bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Till now only ETH can compete with bitcoin, but in 2018 everything will not support ETH and cause it to fall deep. And it made bitcoin abandon ETH quite far. I can't find any other altcoin that can replace the bitcoin in the future so Bitcoin will still be number one for a very long time in the future
Activity: 384
After I pondered and observed using my own method, Bitcoin will get really tight competition from Altcoin. That happened because of the emergence of several altcoins with the aim of wanting to have a large user. Logically, if bitcoin does not have competition, then in terms of prices it will continue to rise, because there are many enthusiasts and there is no other choice. this according to my own simple point of view.
Activity: 285
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?
I think we are witnessing already a big competition between cryptocurrency, the most competitive right now is Ether and I think one day it will equal to BTC and get parity. It is only my thought, I am expressing and I would love to see that one day as I prefer hodling Ether as it is much cheaper right now!

ETH has a time value of up to 60-70% of the total value of Bitcoin. However, that is when the foundation of its Smart Contracts is extremely prevalent. In the future if the organizer is still standing in such a place, I think there will be many altcoin developers to beat it
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Yes, I think altcoins will gain weight about the domination on the market, but it will not hurt bitcoin, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, but a means of trade or use for transactions, as a means of long-term investments and save their money. But it is too early to tell, let's see what will market in the future.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
Bitcoin dominance in the crypto market almost 51% right now. If bitcoin price will go to the moon again then this dominance percentage may increase! But we have many options in altcoins, and many altcoins are better than bitcoin in several ways! Do you think, in future, Altcoins will dominate the crypto market? Or will it be a strong competitor to bitcoin?

wait a minute, where exactly do you think that altcoin is better than bitcoin, which side makes you think like that?

in my opinion, on some sides it is clear that bitcoin is better (this is no doubt) BTC dominance has proven it. and how much more bitcoin is more people's interest is also greater. altcoin only gets hype in this, so it will only last for a while
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
bitcoin I think dominates only at high prices. for the choice of investing could certainly so altcoin that became an option because it could still have development or growth may still be on the rise. even altcoin be an alternative easy to get results as well as daily trading movement that is promising with every time.
Activity: 434
BTC is viable. It continues to represent value and for this reason we should continue to support it because it is the foundation that all future crypto currencies will be built on.
Activity: 322
I think we are witnessing already a big competition between cryptocurrency, the most competitive right now is Ether and I think one day it will equal to BTC and get parity. It is only my thought, I am expressing and I would love to see that one day as I prefer hodling Ether as it is much cheaper right now!
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
Like which altcoin can do that? Bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency in the market, even if there is reason, but for the fact that it is the first to enter the market and can also be trusted makes it the best and nothing changes that. There are lots of altcoins that are raging but the truth is that altcoins can only compete among themselves and not with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is at the top and no altcoin can get that high.
Activity: 472
There are certainly some good coins that have got good prospects in future such as Monero, Neo, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash and many others, but right now, I don't see any other coins can match bitcoin in near future, bitcoin would maintain its dominance for some time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Virtually every coin is trying to compete with the other, but not all altcoins have this ability, because most of them are just here for a short while and waiting to vanish. There are some that have long term ability and have the tendency to compete with bitcoin. Although, they are yet to grow to that stage. The only close competitor now seem to be ethereum, although still shaky.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Yes I think but not all altcoin.
News from chinese, eos will be number one. Any way ETH has a big community, ethereum was used for any human activity.
I believe on ETH will be number one but the price can't exceed bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

There are mostly 2 main reasons of High Bitcoin Dominance in Market:

1. People believe more in bitcoin rather then any ALTCoins
2. Bitcoin being the major trading pair for buying ALTCoins, people buy bitcoins so that they can trade BTC satoshis into Altcoins

A higher bitcoin dominance is at many times a very good sign of Altseason too. As a majority holding of Bitcoin shows investors are ready with the funds to buy ALTs.
Bitcoin prices mooning will not necessarily mean to have a higher dominance, for example, during Bitcoin's ATH time, (Dec 2017-Jan 2018), BTC dominance was around 40% only.
Activity: 490
No not at all both are going side by side by and influence each other, they are just pairs of thing nothing else.
Activity: 308
I think some altcoins like Ripple or Ethereum could become a strong competitor to bitcoin in the future, but for this to happen we would need to wait 5, maybe 10 years more.
Pages:
Jump to: