Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 5. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
September 14, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
This year - I think, but next year would to be green and so rich for altcoins. The big changes coming, I think, and it will happen soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 14, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
The rollback should be itself, but in the crypto currency market this is the first. With such a pullback, we have to go up to 50 thousand dollars.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
I dont expect green market even in December. As we can see graph of crypto looks like 2013-14. So maybe after one year we can exect grow
I think that this is a very bad forecast. Of course, until the end of this year, we do not need to expect positive changes, but in 2019 we want to see the green color of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 14, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We have 4 months left to conclude the 2018 market but still there is no clear sign of a healthy market therefore there is probability that everage performance of the Crypto market for this year is red but hopefully the market will bounce back before this year will end and will recover from the current red market average performance.

I dont think that all this year will be red for us in cryptoverse. We still have October, November and December and I will remind you that bitcoin last year run from november-december, from $6k-$19k$ if i recall correctly. So dont lose hope we still have 3 months left to close the year. Nothing is impossible in crypto and Worldwide adoption and regulation is incoming so be ready all the time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We have 4 months left to conclude the 2018 market but still there is no clear sign of a healthy market therefore there is probability that everage performance of the Crypto market for this year is red but hopefully the market will bounce back before this year will end and will recover from the current red market average performance.
this year is very bad for crypto currencies,
bitcoin, ethereum, ripple turn down by 80% all the time

One this should be for sure that the total market of $400+ billion is going to be increased too much because of the new coins that aren't stopping being created every day.
This year everything can happen, we are only the "watchers" who watch what it's going on and if we could trade anything to catch a good ROI or a profit.
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
I dont expect green market even in December. As we can see graph of crypto looks like 2013-14. So maybe after one year we can exect grow
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 14, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
The beginning of this year was very optimistic, so I suppose the end will be the same as December for crypto is very often a bool month.
Activity: 109
September 14, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
I feel that your worries are being implemented step by step. The market is gradually fading. Don't look at the rise in these days. I think this is just a preparatory exercise for the next wave of drop.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 03:43:06 AM
In my opinion, we will see a rise in the price of formation above the level of signatures, and in 2019 will be a decisive position.
September 14, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

this year is very bad for crypto currencies,
bitcoin, ethereum, ripple turn down by 80% all the time
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
the fall has been going on for over 260 days and it's a big part of the year. perhaps the end of the year will be more favorable than its beginning
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
I do not think it will be completely red. The volatility of this market is so big. Therefore, after a wave of decline, it will usher in a wave of rise. Therefore, it is definitely important to understand this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
The price this year is very unstable, but I still hope that this year will not be red.  I think there will be good growth in November.
Activity: 151
September 13, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
This is my current thinking: I trust the market will recover but will not hit the record of last year. Basically this year will be red compared to last year, everyone has the feeling but not admitted.

So many people start to panic and sell their coins and of course they will lose all money like this! We shoudl wait and the market will grow soon!
Activity: 123
September 13, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
I have no strong reasons to believe that the market of cryptocurrencies will shortly grow. At me is only it is reliable on it. I think none of analysts definitely does not know when the market is green.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Totally agree with you. I like the optimism that I see on the forum. But unfortunately, I do not believe that this year will be successful. I think that we will always be in the red zone. The fall will be replaced by a small increase, but the market will not show much capitalization this year. I think that 1 trillion we will not see.

after a detailed examination of the results of the crypto-currency market, one can say with certainty that capitalization continues to fall and This indicates a bad investment climate. Apparently, many negative statements strongly affect the overall state of somehow the foreign exchange market. The situation Change only real and promising projects that will implement the crypto currency in different spheres of human life And thereby make it popular again.
It seems to me that today there are very big manipulations on the market. And thus someone is trying to earn more for themselves. But no one thinks that With this attitude to abuse, the crypto-currency market can crash even more and forever .
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

Totally agree with you. I like the optimism that I see on the forum. But unfortunately, I do not believe that this year will be successful. I think that we will always be in the red zone. The fall will be replaced by a small increase, but the market will not show much capitalization this year. I think that 1 trillion we will not see.

after a detailed examination of the results of the crypto-currency market, one can say with certainty that capitalization continues to fall and This indicates a bad investment climate. Apparently, many negative statements strongly affect the overall state of somehow the foreign exchange market. The situation Change only real and promising projects that will implement the crypto currency in different spheres of human life And thereby make it popular again.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
Hmm... I honestly do not see any way the crypto market will improve for now. I have even lost some chunk of hard earned dollars from this bearish market. Am hoping, anyways that things improve before the year runs out.
Pages:
Jump to: