Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 98. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The market is very unpredictable, and I think that the fall in prices that year we can not avoid, unfortunately...
Activity: 182
Cryptocurrency market is always unpredictable, it can go down drastically overnight and it can improve tremendously in a day. Last month it was red and this it’s going green.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250

Hello, in my opinion the market of crypto currencies will grow this year and is still quite good as the Crypto currency is already gaining popularity and the volume of capitalization is increasing with every day
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I think this year will not be stable. The market will then grow then fall. The long and unrestrained growth that was last year we will not see. It's a pity(
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
I think that this year will be the year of the arrival of large investors and corporations in the crypto market. While it is not known how whales will affect the development of crypto, but capital in 2018 will only grow. In general, there is no reason that the market stagnated, the current situation is caused by speculative processes.
Activity: 322
I do not want to see the red numbers on the market yet.I hope that even if there is something red on the market,this will happen a few times this year
Activity: 130
I think no, enough red! More green, then everyone will be happy, I hope by the summer the market will return the prices of January and everyone will be happy) I wish everyone good luck and a good evening!
Activity: 136
i have too agree with the opinion of the author of the question.his year in my opinion will be painted in red and it definitely will not be as green as 2017.
but, believe that in a few years we will go back into the green zone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I do not think that this year will be red. The blockchain technology is moving forward. There are many new projects that improve the cryptocurrency. Therefore, according to the logic, there should be a gradual increase every year. By the way, now the market is gradually growing.
Activity: 658
I believe that the market price for crypto will grow this year. Some time back, the market price of crypto had dropped dramatically, but slowly and various attempts made by several associations at that time, including the G20 meeting and now slowly crypto market prices have begun to rise. This is a strong reason for me about my belief in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The market for cryptocurrency is always changing. When all of us think that 2018 may be more green, the market will suddenly turn red.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
No, not this whole days of the year. It will be green in the early winter season of the year so if you think its your good measure to buy coins then go buy coins as many as you can and let's wait for that days to have great earnings.

It is really hard to judge what will happen close to winter but I have the same feeling. The market will be swinging in Spring and we will see the stabilization of it only when Summer comes to its end.
Activity: 56
I am sure that this year will not be the most stable of all years,if we count the years of existence of cryptocurrencies. but I don't want it to be red, I like when green =)
Activity: 81
overall i do not expect. there may be slight falls. but we will usually see green. I am hopeful in this regard. it has already begun to give its signals. we will have to be a little patient.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I believe that it would still be like a roller coaster ride since crypto is volatile. It's value is changing anytime and we must bear in mind that it is a partbof the journey. The market would still turn green soon and what we just need to do is to stay positive and hopeful about it.
Activity: 56
I am confident that the unstable situation in the market will be very, very long.I am sure that I will have a chance to invest in red period.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think after february, almost all altcoin has experienced a pretty good growth. And if you start now, I believe there will be a rise at the end of the year, especially on a strong altcoin, although I'm not sure it will be more than its highest point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

My opinion is that currently investor confidence has returned. Perhaps with studies conducted by the community began to attract new investors into crypto. So I believe the market capitalization will return this year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
red and green on both equal scale,maybe more stable then at a time during the year we gonna see moons everywhere ,then comes the fall.
Pages:
Jump to: