Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 97. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
According to this I am convinced that this Crypto market is on the rise and developing because crypto will face some problems that are against them and render the price destroyed but the believers and confidence in the crypto increase. This could be the reason for the Crypto market will not be red this year.
Activity: 126

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We have observed rhat the crypto market had a very slow progress but this does not support the idea that this year would be red for the market. Despite the unsure thoughts or fears of investing on coins. I do think that the onvestors are just trying to learn the market and still waiting for a clear progress before attacking back with massive green boosting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
We have seen a great correction the last three months. Now there are signs that the market is starting to stabilise, and I expect it will return to uptrend fairly soon
Activity: 140
I have observed that the cryptocurrency market had a very slow progress or recovery, but this does not support the idea that this year will be a red for the market. Despite of the hesitations or fears of investing on coins, I do think that the investors are just studying the market and waiting for a clear progress before striking back with a mssive green boosting.
Activity: 25
It is not possible for the year to be red,Now is the waiting period,we are sure to start experiencing thr green season,soon the red will gradually disappear, no need to panic.
Activity: 224

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Watch closely to what the market is saying right now, this will give you a clue as to what will happen in the last quarter of the year. The happy investing of this year has come...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This year is not completly red already, nowadays market is fine and it's always good to understand that your investments have started making at least something for you.
Activity: 76
I think that market will recover by end of  this year. I sure that BTC price will hit 25k in 2018, but in november or later. From may to autumn we will see a slow rise.
Of course, if we can't see bad news about bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I am sure that the year will not be red by the end, but we will not see the same sustained and confident growth. Stock players come to the crypto market in December 2017 will not allow it to grow calmly - there will be constant ups and downs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I think that about a month the growth can continue, And then the recession will begin again. But it is not exactly. Maybe the growth will be more than a month.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
This situation still has a property, because today bitcoin grows and tomorrow it can fall again, so I still think that such a probability can not be ruled out, it is necessary to approach the matter correctly and objectively applies to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I'm an optimist. I believe that in the autumn we will all see bitcoin again for $ 14,000. I think that the altcoins will also continue to grow.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
slowly recovering from the late of first quarter of this year.. because it drops over 50% of the marketcap.. but this coming 3rd to 4th quarter will green lines..and some retracing and finding best support to wave again to its normal lines. so, its more likely green year.
Activity: 24
I think this year will be all about killing and spilled blood + recovering of every coins. Bitcoin or all other coins. Over time better altcoins will raise like gold, cryptomarkets will hit greater publicity than ever.
Activity: 171
I hope that this year the end will definitely be green as spring grass. Most likely it will, we could use it
Activity: 262
for me is that I looked for and waited what in the middle of the year that there were also last year we can see that in the middle of the year there are some changes which can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 434
It is difficult to say for sure, but I will believe in the best, as the last drawdown was very long and do not want to tolerate it again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I think both the green and the red have their advantages and disadvantages. The red candles gives us the opportunity to buy/buy more while the green candles signal the 🌙 moon
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Green. Only Green the next 9 month  Grin  I am sure this year the market will not be red. enough at the beginning of the year alone red market. when the market starts to get green, this could be the first step in rebuilding the market with a gradual growth. BTC = $ 17600 in December
Activity: 50
Crypto is going through some corrections allow more whales to get in. I still believe this year will be massive for crypto.  Once more and more whales get in, market will pick up so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: