Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 96. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I still believe it. drop in a few months ago is just another drop in the usual always does da don't get too think about. in fact, the current crypto again grows, although slowly but everything indicates that Crypto will remain alive and deserve to be invested.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think 2018 is the red year of my lucky year so I can open my account to pick up the crypto by buying them and predicting the end of the year when its up the price I will sell it off hopefully it will wear red as I dreamed
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I'm not sure what will happen by the end of this year but I know that in the long run I see nothing but growth and that's what's most important to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
Right now I am having mixed feelings.
There are the same amount of potential bad as potential good outcomes.
because of cracking down on ICOs in near future and in the same time there are good news of new exchanges out there.
Activity: 22

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

such as traffic lights humans prefer something simple. after red will become yellow, lastly after yellow becomes green
Activity: 93
The market is still red this year, because at any time the price and value of each cryptographic currency will be different, so we don't know what will happen next. But I do hope that bitcoin, or any type of cryptocurrency, will stand out in the market next week or next week.
Activity: 27
i don'n think so although market always fluctuation
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Maybe but i am more positive that the crypto will come to a green in the crypto market. The investors around the world would usually to get more money in the peak season like new year. This is the time that investors will consider investing more with their money on cryptocurrency so i guess that in the near future the cryptomarket will go green the same as what happen to last year bitcoin market price movement though there are some reds also but we should consider the green.
Activity: 57
I dont think so
Activity: 22
 think that there is a possibility of growth of the crypto market, that the market starts to grow in the current quarter of this year, the market is always a wave, the wave should gain strength
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I do not know exactly but I can suppose that everything will be quite well. I hope that investors from american stock market will join us when the stock market is going downside.
Activity: 490
Of course it will be ! And this year and the next. The market will continue to wave from year to year. This is what we earn!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I think not. the beginning of the year showed that the market can behave differently both at the top and at the bottom. now prices are gradually recovering. many people say that in 2018, the cryptocurrency will be able to grow several times.
Activity: 70
I think this year will be a massive for crypto. There is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto would go up again this year. The decline is for a short term as usual which happens at the beginning of every year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that on the contrary this year will be green, not red. Corrections of course will be, but the overall plan of the year will be green, all coins can go into growth, it will be best with ether and bikoin, I think so. Although I can not rule out the possibility of monolithing by whales, the rich try to become even richer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If everything goes on like this, then of course it may be that this year will be a very serious correction for bitcoin and the market as a whole, I think that now very many people understand this but still hope that a miracle will happen and this really can be.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
No. If you take a look to long term market, you can see that despite long correction we have growing market. And it seems like this correction is finishing. Bitcoin and all alts alive now
Activity: 409
More thank likely green at times and then red... then green ect. Bitcoin's price fluctuates wildly

Most fundamentally Bitcoin’s price is driven by what the market is willing to pay. If more people are buying Bitcoin, then the price goes up. If people at selling more, then the price goes down. Economics 101!

Also, the market size for Bitcoin is small in comparison to other currencies and commodities. One small sell off of Bitcoin can cause the price to drop quite rapidly.

For new investors, this can sometimes be very unnerving and they sell on the way down, only for Bitcoin to then later to recover. For me, being aware of this swing will save investors money (for me, panic selling in crypto can hit you brutally – I know it did me in my early investing days). Market swing will reduce over time as the market place matures.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
There is no possibility that the whole market will be completely red at the end of the year.

I believe that it will increase at the end of the year although it is low compared to last years.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
This year so far has actually been a mixture of red and green at different points and at this point we are in a green market although prices are dropping quite quickly now so I think that is the trend that we will follow all year until the next bull market rolls around. After this recovery we are all going to see a decrease in prices and the market will actually go red again.
Pages:
Jump to: