Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 132. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think this year will have plenty of reds on the market, there are plenty of reasons for it both expected and highly unexpected
turn of events. It would be safer to assume that there's more dips to come than price increases, the past 2 months alone shows
more of that. Temporary they may be but they are getting to be more usual and casual ever since the start of the year, currencies
are also having a bit of a struggle, getting drag down and struggling to maintain and climb up. I don't know about speculations but
a lot are suggesting that fuds and hacks are to be blamed or it's just how this works in this time of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
I don't  think that this year will not be red.

Even though it is very difficult to analyse and predict the market, but I see that there will be good day. Now days there are amount of coins in the market which makes it is down. The opportunity to sell the reward form any jobs or project is coming soon. We just need to be calm and wait to the day.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
March 24, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

Yes, it may be possible. In the last year end, we saw a steep increase, in fact for few coins it was sky rocket hike. And it is fact for each market that after a steep increase there is a fall in prices.

But, we cannot predict that all will fall or only a few, there is also a possibility that few will increase to mitigate the overall impact.

Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
March 24, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
Hmmm, it looks like we're not seeing now the market Bitcoin and Altcoin still red, if seen in previous years whether something like this is usual?
What I think is hopefully as soon as the market turns green and increasingly rises
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not think so. because I see the market continues to show an ever-increasing development. which means Cryptocurrency is increasing in the growing interest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

If you mean red from January prices to December, this is impossible especially for bitcoins. In case, this happens, it is a clear sign that crypto is completely dead.
Activity: 602
March 24, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.

You are right, because this is all speculation and no one can tell what will be the result of crypto in this year. But if we compare it to the previous years, we can conclude that it has still have a chance to proved it that crypto will be positively will be greener this year. And I don't think that this year could end in red.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 24, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Well it's all mostly all red now but I hope to see markets finally start to stabilize at the end of this month or even later. It's only a matter of time anyway.

The point is what you mean by saying stabilize.
Because I see that it will take a long additional time to stabilize and reach normal value for the most of altcoins.
But someone think that stabilize is to reach its high and continue rising. But in other case we are right in process of stabilizing and I see dipper market to say clearly that it calmed down
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 24, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
I think after Q2 we will turn to green untill the end of 2018. Bitcoin cannot stay on red zone for a long time.
Bitcoin born to be green alltime. For me its tanking to rocket now. I hope we will hit 15k in a month
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 24, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
No, I do not think so, I think that in the summer the market will again turn green. What worries me is that most people think so, and there is a possibility that everything will go against the opinion of most people. Well, let's see what happens.
Activity: 265
March 24, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 24, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

the beginning in 2018 all the coins experience down this could make banya holders token shock and afraid. but in recent days all coins have shown a steady growth. this is a step away coin in 2018, and I'm sure will continue to increase.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 24, 2018, 09:54:33 AM
Today I went to see my portfolio and it's more pleasant to see some coins which are already beginning to grow in price. I believe that this year will be even better than the past
Activity: 112
March 24, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
I am more optimistic and I believe that by the end of the year everywhere we will look in the market we will see green
I agree with that, Although cryptocurrency price plunged earlier this year, it doesn't mean cryptocurrency is finished. In fact, many investors predict cryptocurrency will break through the $100,000 barrier within this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 24, 2018, 09:49:32 AM
Hello!I think this year will be green in summer when all market wake up from red,many medium says this year will be great for many crypto projects!Many projects come out with working product this need to change some aspect with speculations i think,like securety,and anonimity..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
March 24, 2018, 09:47:15 AM
I am more optimistic and I believe that by the end of the year everywhere we will look in the market we will see green

Me too, I am still hoping that price will recover again soon. We don't need to lose hope now.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
Well it's all mostly all red now but I hope to see markets finally start to stabilize at the end of this month or even later. It's only a matter of time anyway.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
No,I don't think this.I think,the situation will overcome soon.In my point of view,Btc price will increase soon then the market will return back in green position.Don't lose hope,it's a few days or weeks condition in crypto-currency world.There is no chance for continuing this in this whole year.
agreed ... crypto market will return back to green position and price will rising to new higher level in 2018, just look back previous year, then you'll know that crypto market future, a lot of big company start to join crypto, don't miss this chance to earn huge profit
I think this dont need to be explained, that the price of bitcoin fluctuates, up and down. although today market more often look red but of course there is a time in the market price will be green. and I'm sure in some future time. green color will be more dominate because recover will happen
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
I think NO!  no one could predict the status of the market.  No one could say that today the market is green and tomorrow is red. If that happen no more investors invest during green days. So, many people will hold their coin and sell it unti green days come. In other words bitcoin volatility is normal the market will dump and pump.
Activity: 59
March 24, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
This year ico will be regulated, but the Numbers won't turn red!

Because many countries are developing blockchain technology, the development of blockchain will bring the emergence of excellent ico projects!

It will bring new investors, and the market will turn green!
Jump to: