Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 133. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 24, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
I think yes, because now it has been proven that the market is red and difficult to increase, every market price starts to increase and the next day the price drops back, I hope next month the market start to green and give me big profit Grin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
I think this year is going to be really good for the crypto market. Especially in many countries, positive statements made me hope.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 24, 2018, 08:25:58 AM
I am still convinced that crypto will be green again in the future, if what you say this year is red year bu crypto is really surprising, because everyone hopes that this year's crypto will be more advanced than ever
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
I'm sure this year will not always be in "RED" the "RED" situation in the crypto currency market is commonplace, when the price decreases everyone will panic and now the price is back to "GREEN" may the market situation return to normal
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
I am more optimistic and I believe that by the end of the year everywhere we will look in the market we will see green
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 24, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
No,I don't think this.I think,the situation will overcome soon.In my point of view,Btc price will increase soon then the market will return back in green position.Don't lose hope,it's a few days or weeks condition in crypto-currency world.There is no chance for continuing this in this whole year.
agreed ... crypto market will return back to green position and price will rising to new higher level in 2018, just look back previous year, then you'll know that crypto market future, a lot of big company start to join crypto, don't miss this chance to earn huge profit
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 24, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
I'm sure that this was the last dump of such a scale and in the future the crypt will be more stable than in the last few months...

We hope so this was be the last month be red of the market. And we hope in this coming month the market can recover early so that we can sell our token that we hold until now.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 07:05:54 AM
The beginning of this year started as being red but I think for sure it will end in green
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
I dont think in this year always going to be Red. Many good projects they have. They have good potential. Only just year, very project will be dissapear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 24, 2018, 06:53:37 AM
Although now the crypt has relatively stabilized, but I do not think it will be for long because all the processes are in the crypt.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 24, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
This year will not be red all through, crypto market if you must know from time to time goes through market correction, and that is what is happening now, after the market correction will see a new dawn for market, it will start to boom.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
I really hope it isn't as there are a lot of people now interested in cryptocurrency and most of them are investors so seeing the market in red will definitely bring doubt to the public. Hope it rises soon because as of now I stopped looking on my portfolio and will wait probably for two months, hoping my port will be in green again.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
I'm sure that this was the last dump of such a scale and in the future the crypt will be more stable than in the last few months...
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don’t think that whole year will be red. At the beginning of the year we saw the market had been rising. And it will be so some more times within the 2018. So don’t be so worried about it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
No,I don't think this.I think,the situation will overcome soon.In my point of view,Btc price will increase soon then the market will return back in green position.Don't lose hope,it's a few days or weeks condition in crypto-currency world.There is no chance for continuing this in this whole year.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 24, 2018, 05:41:31 AM
I don't think so this year will be red because this is common in cryptocurreny market sometimes we earn more and sometimes we earn less.We do not panic maybe for the next month or a couple of month  they starting rising up the value of all coins again.

True, not all the time the prices of cryptocurrencies will rise, we dont know and we can't predict it. Maybe this month their prices are red but we dont know in the next months, just don't panic and keep holding your crypto coins because crypto coins will not stay falling in the end of the year, just wait for the right moment and don't be so rush. Hold hold hold and sell.
Activity: 186
March 24, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

We're not sure, there's no assurance what will happen this year no one can predicts the market as well as the prices. We just hope that this year would be a green one, but there's something i concern it's about the bitcoin bubble just like what i've seen in the pic of a bubble it's the same graph as the bitcoins graph right now this really bothers me.

Because if this is true when the bitcoin goes down, the altcoins prices will also dumps. So i hope this 'bubble' will not going to happen but who knows right? maybe it's true or maybe it's not.
March 24, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
Unfortunately, I have to agree with the opinion of the author of the question. This year in my opinion will be painted in red and it definitely will not be as green as 2017. But, I believe that in a few years we will again go out into the green zone.
Activity: 273
March 24, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
I don't think so this year will be red because this is common in cryptocurrency market sometimes we earn more and sometimes we earn less.We do not panic maybe for the next month or a couple of month  they starting rising up the value of all coins again.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
No, we are just pretending, no body can say this earlier January, market will soon back to normal we investor just need patient... We need to work on our calmness so that market can bounce back
Jump to: