Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 142. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
March 18, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
Given all the FUD and mega-dumps that have been going on i recon the first half of the year will likely be bleeding red mostly.. as for the second half -- who knows, maybe another major dump or maybe a big boom who can say..
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
It is well known that March is seasonally the worst month for Bitcoin, and terefore for the other alts!
Analyzing the past price tendency in march there was only one case when BTC was rising in March in the last seven years.
April is one of the strongest, rising five times in that period. So lets wait a little with the hope for light in April.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 07:34:40 AM
Well We must wait a little longer before concluding that this year will be red, maybe it will pump at the second quarter of the year, its april I think. But if there is stoll no sign of pumping until may ir june I think it will be a red this yeAR
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
Yes but in this months only february until october.
I think these months it will be red and in my prediction hopefully november and december will have a huge increase of prices of altcoins especially bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
March 18, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
I don't think that this year will be in red. I believe that this year will be the year of cryptocurrency. Although the market is now in red, but it is very short, I think it will return to green state.

The price increase we feel in the last quarter of this year. In the last few months since crypto prices in the market began to fall and this year there is likely price of all cryptocurrency will increase. And I'm sure by the end of the year there will be a fantastic price increase

Increasing of the cryptocurrencies price by the end of the year seems too long for me, I think it will get back to normal by the mid year after this issues that are on going, I don't know but I think they are playing the cryptocurrency market the way that they could, but of course they have their reason why they are doing it, for sure it is about making huge profits or something else big.

My opinion is that the prices will drop as long as there is uncertainty about regulations and bans. Cryptocurrencies probably won't get banned but the scale of regulations is still unknown.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
I don't think that this year will be in red. I believe that this year will be the year of cryptocurrency. Although the market is now in red, but it is very short, I think it will return to green state.

The price increase we feel in the last quarter of this year. In the last few months since crypto prices in the market began to fall and this year there is likely price of all cryptocurrency will increase. And I'm sure by the end of the year there will be a fantastic price increase

Increasing of the cryptocurrencies price by the end of the year seems too long for me, I think it will get back to normal by the mid year after this issues that are on going, I don't know but I think they are playing the cryptocurrency market the way that they could, but of course they have their reason why they are doing it, for sure it is about making huge profits or something else big.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 18, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think we have already suffered enough  Grin I do not personally think that 2018 will be the whole bearish market, because any market is acting in cycling manner, especially crypto sphere. I think that after G20 summit we will transfer to bearish market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
March 18, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
There are so many factors with negative impact on the price of $BTC, and therefore the price of each altcoin. I am not sure where to start looking for positive news that will make newcomers decide to put new money into crypto.

I do know that if you base your opinion on all influencers, it is quite alarming.

Then again, these dips are all in the crypto game. Maybe it will all be ok next month, maybe a lot of months will pass before market being full green again....
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
This year doesn't look good, I remember people saying "march is btc", "april is alt season" hummm...
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 18, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
I don't think so.  I believe that the bull market will return in the second quarter after all weak hands have been taken off fresh fund will come into the market and the bullish market will return  and stay till the end of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
I have always had the hope until this morning when i have seen the marketcap went below 300
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
Cryptocurrency is just viable because it's being used for money laundering and tax evading. Once regulations are applied, cryptocurrency will be left only for technology and not trading (as it is now) so the value of all will collapse.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 06:58:13 AM
I hope from April end to May, we will see its rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
March 18, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
This is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency. I think its normal in are crypto world just go down and grow again.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 18, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
lots of blind Faith here.

OMG , you deserve losing it all!!!!!

Wow, why would one deserve to lose it all because one is keeping faith in one of the most influencing technological developments o four time?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Beginning in 2018 until now does show a bad price of crypto, but I am sure for the next few months the price of crypto will return to recover as in previous years. So I still believe in crypto, at this time actually in my opinion is phase to buy and invest in any kind of crypto potentially including bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 06:22:31 AM
I hope not we need a new pump to happen quick so we can get back some money, i wonder how people make money in this bad times
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
lots of blind Faith here.

OMG , you deserve losing it all!!!!!
Jump to: