Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 140. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
 This year is very unpredictable it might end up red or it might recover  and still end up well. The market is currently Red but doesn't mean that it will end in that manner,
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
I think market will red upto August 2018 after that market will shoot up suddenly and will remain green till the end of 2018. Because Big money lander will enter into the market when it will be at the bottom and will exit when it will at the top.
What do You mean under "Big money lander will enter into the market"?
Do You think this Big money lander is not in?
I also think that someone is manipulating the market for let the more players to get in but do not think it could be one big lander.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
Im a strong believer of cryptocurrencies, and i dont think that the market will stay red this year! So at the moment it looks very bad, and people think the bubble is blast. But cryptocurrencies are not at the end. So dont worry, cryptocurrencies will come back stronger then ever before, doesnt matter how deep they will go in the past next days. We all just have to hold our coins, and soon we will see green number and will have fun with our good profits we make because of HODL!
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
Not all this year i think to become red and i think we need a wait a little more month until we will go up again and stable all coins again and i think its normal in are crypto world just go down and grow again
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
It will be red. I hope it wont but we cant stop it.  We lost what we won. I think it will continue 3 months at least to comeback last price.
Activity: 149
March 18, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
This year is very unpredictable, anything can happen but i don't think if the whole year will be red, the crypto market is currently going through  a hard time with wavering prices, which is a norm for a volatile market, but i believe it will recover
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
2018 will be good year for cryptocurrencies included bitcoin,ethereum. This year can change the way we look to cryptos. Bear market cycle will change its root to bull market cycle sooner or later. Without bear market it is not smart to buy in raising market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
when bitcoin lihtning starts in a few weeks or months, the prices will explode. and if it works I send btc and LTC arrives at the receiver will crypto live again. the courses will be as high as before and even higher.and when the scam ico disappears, people will also regain confidence in the market and reinvest. Money is enough available on the world for crypto
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
This is a lesson for everyone to diversify into other investments that offset their Q1 and Q3 losses in Cryptocurrency. The market tanks every year during this time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 18, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
I believe that everything will be even better end of the year. The Market is very young and we need to reach at least $1-2 trillion to see to MOON at least !
Activity: 201
March 18, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
No. I think the year, in the end, will be better than the previous one! Everything will soar even higher. Well, by the end of the year again everything will be red))
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 18, 2018, 03:07:21 PM
I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.

1 trillion dollar crypto market has been predicted since last year starting on 3rd quarter and I really do believe that it will soon hit the target.
Investing in crypto is one of the best way to get right very quick as myself already been a millionaire on Crypto Assets that I am holding.
1 trillion dollar crypto market is too small if we really take it seriously, without the hypes and country and social banning - maybe we already hit that target last January.
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 18, 2018, 03:04:09 PM
Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It's not all about red, but it's all about the profit that we're getting in the next few week, months or a year.
Investing in crypto is the best option to earn from our heard earned money and as I do invest on some altcoins since last year and although they're all in red but still I have faith that I will get more profit when the Crypto Market recovers.

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I'm pessimistic about this year for cryptocurrency market. In summer, market can change to bullish but generally I'm waiting for the end of the year all in red.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
After the redhot run we need to wait for the underlying assets to grow into the market. Currently 90%, maybe more crypto is insanely overvalued and until these turd cryptos, like IOTA for instance, don't get flushed out it will be hard to expect growth because everyone is rich and fat not doing any significant development.

I will wait for at least May month to pass before guessing anything. As the market usually recovers in the April and May month. If we are in red even after those months than only God can save us. You can expect a full blown bear cycle for the rest of the year then.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
This year does not bring any increase in the price of bitcoin but the future is not clear now may this year give the good affect to the bitcoin and those who are confident about the future holdings they are satisfied and with this i have to hold my own crypto for the future and to not curious about the prices but to look at the long term affect of this and if we have the option to use it then beside the cash out i have to use this for online transaction and that will be convenient for me in the online payments.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 18, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
Red is happening at the moment. Green will probably come soon. The end of this 2018 color will be green and red not just red because red does not exist if there is no green in the world of crypto.
Yes red it happens anytime because market fluctuates daily. This year market would be green and red so expectations were really met since it's up and down. So hopefully it will in green for the months come.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
March 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
I will wait for at least May month to pass before guessing anything. As the market usually recovers in the April and May month. If we are in red even after those months than only God can save us. You can expect a full blown bear cycle for the rest of the year then.
Jump to: