Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 141. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 18, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Today, the entire crypto-market is extra large, and everyone can buy crypto worldwide, as long as you have access to the internet. When is see & hear about 15years old kids holding Ethereum in their Coinbase account, I’m realizing than this criptocurrency will go a lot, lot bigger.

Nice insight Grin
We have even a lot less than $1 trillion now! There is still a lot of room to grow. Even Apple marketcap is bigger than whole crypto with $900b, and currently we are only at $300b. With hundreds of company under blockchain, we deserve to reach hundreds of trillions of market cap I believe

When there is a red, there will be a green. Just wait for the time Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Red is happening at the moment. Green will probably come soon. The end of this 2018 color will be green and red not just red because red does not exist if there is no green in the world of crypto.
Activity: 59
March 18, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
I think it will be green this year!

Many enterprises in the research development block chain technology, invest a lot of money and excellent technical personnel in developing block chain technology!

So I think this year will be a year of digital cryptographic currency!
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
March 18, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
It's very early to say about this year. I think there is no need to be panic and the market will be up for many coins.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 18, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
I think the whole year will be the same as the last month the market will be falling then grow again just will not grow, I think it's time to wait for it to recover to its previous values

Well, I too think that this red will be lasting for quite some time within this year but I do not agree that it will be this way for the whole year, not even once that what you are saying has happened yet in history. plus the efforts into fixing the major problems of bitcoins, I pretty much think that this red season will be over sooner or later within this year and prices will recover and beat all time highs again because we all know how bitcoins take other altcoins with it when it happens to rise in price every time.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
I think the whole year will be the same as the last month the market will be falling then grow again just will not grow, I think it's time to wait for it to recover to its previous values
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
I think it is impossible for the crypto market to be red the entire red since market values are determined by the demand of its investors and coin holders. For such reason, so long as there are people who keeps on investing on any coin or trades in any coin, there is an opportunity for these currencies to grow and increase in value.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 18, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
I don't worry about the upcoming G20 summit concerning cryptocurrency regulation. It's a good thing that they would implement regulation for each country to protect investors from fraud and scams. If it causes red, then so be it.

You know why? We are now in a short-term pain for a long-term gain. It's actually common for us to experience numerous bloodbath events, and it all started way back in mid-January.

We all know how powerful the media is for us that will affect the entire cryptocurrency market. It's an opportunity for us to buy more at low prices. Like Waves, for example, I get the chance to buy them at $4.00 instead of $8.00+. The same thing goes with TRX, ADA, NEM, and so on. No need to worry because a bull run will commence anytime this year.

Just hang on. Wink
Activity: 211
March 18, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
The red market is common, I am very optimistic this will not continue, there must be a time when bitcoin returns as early as 2018 so be patient and hold your coin
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 18, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
The market is going to be green this year. It has been red this year until now but things have to change soon.

yeah not really. still bleeding. i still believe that market will be green at end Q2 or Q3. now its time to invest in. 
Today, the entire crypto-market is extra large, and everyone can buy crypto worldwide, as long as you have access to the internet. When is see & hear about 15years old kids holding Ethereum in their Coinbase account, I’m realizing than this criptocurrency will go a lot, lot bigger.
Activity: 60
March 18, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Hello, Wink

Everyone's talking about this. Why are you so surprised that this is the first time that you've dropped off? I think I will tell my opinion, we all know that coin can be anywhere at any time, so this is not too big for me. I think this is normal. Anyway, this time market in red. But I think that this year's last year is going to be the same as before.

** However, the work that I did in the usual way is done in the same way

Thank you!
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
The market is going to be green this year. It has been red this year until now but things have to change soon.

yeah not really. still bleeding. i still believe that market will be green at end Q2 or Q3. now its time to invest in. 
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 18, 2018, 11:03:53 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think last year is the best market perfomance for most of the Altcoins due to Bitcoin reach ATH of $19,800. Maybe it just happen that you did not able to be onboard during the rise last year. I don't believe that market will constantly red until the end of the year. Rise and fall is very normal in every market including stocks so therefore this red is very normal process.
Right, there are many newbie around here who acts as if they have been trading for long and then talks a lot about the dump happening now. All of us worry about our money invested in cryptos but not all of us understand what volatility is. Bitcoin's price is like the technology which is continuously changing and improving, we do not have to dwell badly with this for it will affect us on how we hodl our coins. It is not a right to sell as we can clearly see that the market is on red, it is possible to stay for a long time but we know that as the price drops, investors became active. Seriously, the red is normal, and the market needs this to survive and for it to grow so let the market have its playtime and let us wait for it to recover. Don't be affected by what you see, instead do more important things to avoid being stressed out.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 18, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
As usual bloody market will always appear every year. Since the crypto currencies ha a volatile value it always encounter a bloody market even last year ad now here we comes withe the bloody again. almost all coins turn to red but there is nothing to worry about this because there is always a hope to everyone because sooner it will turns to green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
I think market will red upto August 2018 after that market will shoot up suddenly and will remain green till the end of 2018. Because Big money lander will enter into the market when it will be at the bottom and will exit when it will at the top.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 18, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think last year is the best market perfomance for most of the Altcoins due to Bitcoin reach ATH of $19,800. Maybe it just happen that you did not able to be onboard during the rise last year. I don't believe that market will constantly red until the end of the year. Rise and fall is very normal in every market including stocks so therefore this red is very normal process.
Activity: 128
March 18, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I don't think so. For me! I still believe that cryptos' will turn to green pasture before the year 2018 ends. Maybe the value now is simultaneously fluctuating but it's not necessary that the value will not turn to green again. Lest think positive and believe that the value of all cryptos will rise again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 07:40:11 AM
i hope they will become green in a few months..
Activity: 110
March 18, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Just meant that I hope I'm wrong that it'll be a bare minimum of a few months of sideways action before the market has any real growth again, I'd rather that growth start much sooner lol. This market is unpredictable but as of now we're pretty much following the exact same downtrend bitcoin had in early 2014 and that took 3 years to reach similar levels again and then reach new ATH's

I'm not saying that is or will be the case now, there's really no way to know. If it were up to me I'd have everything start growing again tomorrow lol Markets not dead though, when it will actually rebound is the question. We're still correcting and still going through the process of washing out all the weak hands and FOMO buyers that bought in at ATH's combined with the usual media FUD feeding into it. While I could be wrong, besides random spikes here and there I expect most crypto to either remain the same or keep dropping in the short term before the market will consolidate.
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 07:37:23 AM
Yes but in this months only february until october.
I think these months it will be red and in my prediction hopefully november and december will have a huge increase of prices of altcoins especially bitcoin and ethereum.
I'm wondering why you think so? What you describe looks like 2017. The only difference is that in 2017 there was a strong growth in the spring. I believe that the market will behave differently than everyone expects.
Jump to: