Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 143. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 18, 2018, 06:15:39 AM
There is a big chance this year will be red, because we started the year at an insane high. But imagine, BTC at 18k or something 1st of Jan, and BTC at 17k on 31st of Dec would still be red. But I wouldn't consider it a bad thing Wink.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
I think cryptomarket will not repeat the record 2017, but crypto is our future. Weak Alts will be fall in 2018, but Btc, Eth, Xrp, Neo, Nem, Xmr, Iot will be green zone by the end of this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 18, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
I dont think that this year will be Red. I believe that the growth will begin in May or perhaps the end of April. Of course, growth will not be as huge as it was in 2017, but who knows, may be everything will change
I don't think so too that out of this year the market is still in red because anytime the prices and value of each of every kind of cryptocurrency varies so we couldn't tell what will gonna happen next. But I do hope that this year, next mont or next week bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency will get out of this red marks in the market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 05:55:55 AM
even in the normal open market of buying and selling of Goods and services its constant to experiences rising and falling of trading. But i believe there will be a strong price growth  in the price of cryptocurrencies but most countries are coming into acceptability of it 
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
For me it's a fact that cryptos will rise again to the old time highs. This will happen in the next 5 years. The big players cannot stop the crypto economy even if they want so. Fill your bags 2018 with good coins and wait for the ride to the moon. Don't sell, try to put some new FIAT to the market.

All the coins in my profile are roadmaped to 2nd and 3rd quarter this year for great moves forwared. Some will fail and don't arrive at theyr goals. But if 50% of my portfolio suceed this year, the crypto market will be green in 4th quarter.

I am still 350% ++ And had started June 2017. Surely it was 1200% this year but I dont care. I am investing for minimum till 2022 and buying more with a smile at every trade I fill my bags.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am still confident and positive with crypto this year even though right now the market is down its still the first quater of the year so there is still room for growth just hold on with your coin and don’t worry too much.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
2018 could well be all in red, after the sharp growth of 2017, as it has been 2014 after the then sharp growth of 2013. The market works like that, big rises in price need then to be consolidated and this takes time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
I dont think that this year will be Red. I believe that the growth will begin in May or perhaps the end of April. Of course, growth will not be as huge as it was in 2017, but who knows, may be everything will change
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
In order for this "great recovery/golden bull", the crypto market would need incoming money from normies. As we know, a lot of normies got burned hard buying BTC at 19k, now they are afraid and probably wanna avoid crypto at all costs. To get everyday people back again in crypto, we would need some really good news or changes that can change our everyday life to better. Also, it gets harder to share info and knowledge about crypto 'cause Google is going to ban all ads associated with cryptocurrencies.

Still, I'm sure crypto isn't done or anything. In fact, it's just starting.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-16/fewer-americans-hold-cryptocurrencies-than-you-probably-think?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_medium=social&utm_content=markets&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-markets&utm_source=twitter
Activity: 994
Official Street Team member
March 18, 2018, 04:52:15 AM
many reasons to make the market price go green, but at times like this good news like anything, will not make crypto prices just go up, and if this happens continuously I'm afraid this is the end of crypto Cry
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
I think that this is a prolonged period of red but 2018 will recover, the market always does when there is good news - we just need to wait for it! There is a lof of pent up demand right now, when there is a sign that a bull trend will begin, there will be a sharp correction going up so it's good to get some cheap coins now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
There are many users continuous panic in the red days but me still calm and make profit because i am taking the advantage for the lowest pick of many coins that is why even constantly decreasing of value happens every time i see good profit in my newly acquired coin i sell it and buy other lowest valued coin again.
Activity: 602
March 18, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
Tomorrow is the start of G20 "crypto summit" https://www.g20.org/en/news/global-economic-leaders-meet-buenos-aires-g20
Keep an eye on it!

"Infrastructure financing, the future of work, and the technology behind cryptocurrencies will be on the agenda for G20 financial leaders at the First G20 Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of 2018, on 19-20 March, at the Buenos Aires Exhibition & Convention Centre (CEC)."

"Cryptocurrencies are also on the discussion table. While they have the potential to promote financial inclusion, they can also have implications on financial stability, tax evasion and the financing of illicit activities. The issue is an important item on the agenda; delegates will consider a joint response that would mitigate the risks without discouraging innovation"

The decisions that will be made there can have a huge impact on the crypto market in general.
Activity: 608
March 18, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
I think this year will be green and growing for new maximums of crypto we will see in spring or summer  Wink
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
yes i think it is possible due to the sharp increase of the market last year but i think i wont be that long that the market will go green just wait for and and be ready for those reds
In my opinion, the market can turn around in the spring or summer of this year. In order for this to begin, we need serious positive news for the entire crypto market.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
I do not think so. I wisely choose coins that I think will grow but there will be failed coins as well.
Activity: 370
March 17, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
yes i think it is possible due to the sharp increase of the market last year but i think i wont be that long that the market will go green just wait for and and be ready for those reds
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
The situation in fact is radically different from last year's, but we must be able to adapt to any changes. Alts have already begun to pump, spring will bring us a good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 17, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No doubt 2018 is very heavy year for Crypto but anyway this not new thing,these things keep happening.Sometimes market is up and sometimes down.Crypto history is full with these fluctuations,those who are holding should hold and those who are intending to buy should buy and someone may be busy in day trading,getting more profits.Sometimes we hear regulation news,ban news,so always be bullish and ignore these things as these thing will also keep happening in future.Crypto world would be alive and more and more people would adopt in future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way.
Jump to: