Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 139. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

We need to be patient and wait for the rise of the market, which is bound to happen in the near future. In the spring there will be a positive result and we will be pleased with the end of the year.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
This first quarter might not give us the true color much though. The red market is barely obvious presently, giving us an insight into what we shall be expecting at the second quarter of the year. I feel this year shall be very surpassing than expectation. There shall be a strong boom following the predicted Bull Market towards the tale end of the second Quaker.
I agree, so far only the first quarter of this year, can still change by the end of the year. In my opinion, the growth of the crypto currency should begin by the summer, bitcoin will begin to grow first and then the remaining coins will start to grow.  Wink
Activity: 370
March 21, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
This first quarter might not give us the true color much though. The red market is barely obvious presently, giving us an insight into what we shall be expecting at the second quarter of the year. I feel this year shall be very surpassing than expectation. There shall be a strong boom following the predicted Bull Market towards the tale end of the second Quaker.
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
this year i think dont be red,becouse i belive and social medium says the 2018 year will be greatest for cryptocurency,many good projects coming out and past projects finish they platform and start working,i think this year in somehow change little world with crypto.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
March 21, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
The year has just started and we shouldn't think or lose hope about what's gonna happen in the future. I have a strong faith that this year will be more fruitful than last year's bull run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

it is difficult to tell precisely why there is a local correction of the market. at the beginning of March there were statements of the governments of Korea and China for restriction of some exchanges in their work which enjoy wide popularity. some people have begun to panic and sell the coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am very confident the end of 2018 this crypto market will grow more rapidly. And the price of all his coins rose dramatically like last year. I'm sure the crypto market will not end this year. Perhaps early this year the crypto market is really low in price, but in the next few months, it's bound to increase again. Let's wait for the development.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 20, 2018, 03:11:36 AM
No one can exactly say when the crupto market goes up and falls down given its volatility. However, there are some factors that sharply affect the market. Bad news, FUD, and the most recent increasing regulator efforts are affecting sentiments and psychology of investors or aspirants at present. Remember 2013 when when bitcoin dropped almost double in prices, and had anyone thought that it has come this far in values? None. So stay calm and keep patience.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
I dont think that this year will be Red. I believe that the growth will begin in May or perhaps the end of April. Of course, growth will not be as huge as it was in 2017, but who knows, may be everything will change

However, since the beginning of the year, we see the greatest volatility of the cryptomarket. Before I was so much happy when saw all coins are green, and now I am waiting for the changes all the time. Suppose this chaos will be stopped at least close to May.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 19, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
I think that the year will be successful,soon the increasing and growth will begin and all losses will be compensated.I think the market will be stable this year, no green -no red , but  will stagnate between those two .
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
So far, the year has't started very well. A prolonged downward trend ... I have high hopes for the Consensus event that will will be held Coindesk from May 14 to 16. I hope this will be a turning point.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 19, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
We are still in an infancy stage. If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency. So be patient.
I leave this crypto currency very unpredictable and the prices have always fluctuated in ragged differences, but today's situation starts to frighten, because a lot of investments have already been made and I'm afraid for my investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
March 19, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
I remain optimistic about the crypto world. I think that after the decline the market will reverse and by the end of the year we will be in the green zone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
We have completed only a quarter of this year, this is the time we need to have patience, should not sell the coins in losses thinking the market may go more red. This the right right time to accumulate the Alt coins, to maximize the profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 19, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
The year barely started and it was allready in the red and kept on going like that. It barely made a bit back and as soon as it had, it kept going into red again. This year is really going bad for crypto, with cheats like Mcafee and Wallstreets manipulating the market with just a tweet or future contracts where whales decide the final price, this is going to get worse. By the end of the year Bitcoin might barely be around $5k or worse and lots of alt coins will die out. Everyone in crypto has lost tons this year, their BTCs worth keeps becoming less and less.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
March 18, 2018, 11:20:52 PM
nope, I know sooner or later it will change to green.
maybe it will start on September like what happen last year.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

I think we will see red and green trends this year. The market can not always grow, as well as always fall. It's really hard for me to look at the red points in my portfolio and count the losses from investing, but sometimes we just have to weather the storm.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
March 18, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Hello, in my opinion the first half of the year will be negative for the crypto currency, since the issues of legalizing crypto currency are solved at the state level, and this is quite a long process, but in the second half of the year I am confident that the Crypto currency will grow quite fast
Activity: 476
March 18, 2018, 04:29:25 PM
I believe the cryptocurrency will grow again this year because we are almost through the regulations and banning that may be. We are through with China, India, South Korea and the social media ban with twitter being the last. So after the correction  I hope  the best for the crypto  the remaining of the year.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 04:24:15 PM
What I have noticed is that cryptos are moving very quickly. One day they are up and the next down, by bigger and bigger amounts. But the main thing to remember is that, as an investment, they are doing very well. If you look at the cryptos of a year ago, they are now about 1000% higher, so obviously they are moving up. I think this year we could still keep that kind of profit and it will be for the long term, so I am happy to keep hodl and see my profits go up like everyone else on here.
Jump to: