Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 75. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think we will see new price records this year. After a big fall, there is always more growth, the market is cyclical.
Activity: 101
This year is not the best.  But it seems to me at the end of the year there will be green color and stable growth.
Activity: 132
Moods from the bearish to the bull can change very quickly. In my opinion, by the end of the year, one can expect the restoration of previous maxims, and maybe even their renewal. But this is only an opinion
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This year, I think, will not be easy for bulls. With the arrival Big money, bears came to the market.
The idea of manipulating the market is constantly being pursued. For Big money, the Crypto currency market is very easy to manage.
A large number of non-professional traders only comfort this situation. They easily succumb to panic and external influences.
I think, this year, we will constantly ride the roller coaster.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
I am very sure for now. maybe red date .. and i am very sure red date will end ..
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

i wish this year will be the same as past years, cryptocurrency will be mooning at the end of year.
but i still dont know about the factor that makes cryptocurrency spiked at end year.
if we could predict cryptocurrency, we all would be rich already.
Activity: 336
I believe that in Q3-Q4 of this year we will see organic grow of all cryptocurrencies.This is a normal thing-deep correction after the crazy rise that we have had at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 32
I guess  November and December will be the most "green months". So i expect that everything will be fine till the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
I am sure that this year there will be growth but its time not yet, maybe when entering June or July will seen the price of BTC recovery Smiley. Red like this does always happen when BTC is not strong go up at $11k so we just wait its time, maybe this correction for growth Smiley Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Down a lot so far, hoping the next 6 months will be a lot better but I don't think anybody really knows.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Yes, I'm getting more convinced of it every day. Perhaps by the end of the year we will have a small increase in prices. But I'm not upset about it. I am sure that after this long drawdown there will be a good price rise.
Activity: 246
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
Activity: 226
I hope the market will grow this year . Anyway I think in the summer we will see a great growth
Activity: 462
I don't think so, It's a correction time. Red & Green is the nature of market, so sometimes market become red and sometimes green.
Activity: 224
No i think that this crypto markets will post new profits for investors
Activity: 193
I don't think so, this year we will repeat the same history as last year, where every thing going to moon at the end of this year. This is what all people are waiting for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Crypto market is very well known for its very fluctuating nature, it is true. It's been proven at the moment, the last few weeks the market is in a volatile condition, the market price has gone up a bit, but it only lasts in a matter of minutes, to see the crypto really hold on to its rise, after which the market again declines again. So I am sure that the market will be able to grow again and then decline again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Yes i see from january until now the market is red and nothing sign to go very high.  So i think this year the price of bitcoin and altcoin will be red and will be good next year.  But its just my prediction. I dont know it will be done or not.  Iam very loss spirit because many token that i have is loss.
Activity: 210
This year's encryption market is very bad. It is now May, but the market is still falling. This made me very scared. I invested a lot of money in the encryption market. And I think the encryption market won't pick up this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I am sure that we will see a lot of interesting projects with great future and it will make market green in near future, so I don`t worry about position which we have today. We will see a lot of changes which will make market better for investment
Pages:
Jump to: