Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 76. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't think the year will be red. I think we're going to start gathering steam in the summer.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Such a probability exists, money has left the market and it is not clear when they will return. We need a new stream of customers.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
In long time of down the market always theirs a light comes to grow up and make good to process and works. Dont loose hope and always be positive the market recover. In that way all participants got more earning profit.
The crypto market is quite volatile and nothing here remains constant. However, the past few months were quite depressing for the market and after exploring the current market conditions, I think that for now, it would persist red only. But as discussed earlier, nothing here remains constant so, being optimistic I think that the forthcoming months would green for it and that would undoubtedly be boosting up the prices but all it would requiring time and patience...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Red means small corrections and corrections are always good for the market. The market can not always go up. It takes some price corrections to properly assess the coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, now almost the whole year has been red, but it seems to me by the end of the year there will be green color and stable growth.
Activity: 356
In long time of down the market always theirs a light comes to grow up and make good to process and works. Dont loose hope and always be positive the market recover. In that way all participants got more earning profit.
Activity: 518
I think the digital currency market this year will not change much from now, I mean looking at BTC prices from the beginning of the year until now. and will probably last until

I suppose during this summer the market will stay red, but in autumn, maybe during October and November the prices will go up and the end of the year will be green, as well as the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
No, i dont think so, just because the market is red this past few months it doesn't mean that it will bleed all year, worry not for this is not something permanent especially in this volatile world of crypto.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Anything is possible in the crypto market, we cannot tell what might happen and when it will when it comes to deciding the value of the coins, The year has not been promising enough for all coins, and we might not know what to expect, however, we hope that all these will be overcomed and the year end on a high note
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

The price of bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollar this year because of the different legalization of cryptocurrency on every country so we should hold our coins today and think even more positive.
Activity: 448
Firstly, i think the market is red for just sometime, but now half of the year gone and still market is in red. I think now it's 50-50, nobody can say exactly where market gone but one thing is clear- At end of this year, market will green with huge rates of altcoins or market will gone red with huge decrease rate. In simple words investor will become more profit (x2) or more lose (x2).
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
I don’t believe this year will be red all. But it is early to say something about it actually. Lots of people are waiting for this month end. I am also hopeful about this month but nothing happened until now I am still waiting and holding my coins.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
The first half of this year didn't look great to be honest, but i have no doubt about the future of cryptocurrencies. Maybe not this year but later i am sure that crypto will only grow and progress. So i don't worry too much about short-term result, because i believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain has huge potential.
Activity: 364
No I don't think so , there is no special reason to think this year will be red isn't that? this is  a good year as same as past ones . still a lot of new investors are coming to this field
Activity: 392
As far as I know the Crypto market will be in red till later in the year but soon we can see a rise in the Crypto market economy. Please hold for the altcoins or bitcoins for the majornpartnof the year. Many experts and economist have already said good about the future of the cryptocurrencies, so hold and wait for the right time. Strike when the iron is hot!! The crypto market needs ti be stablaised and that can only happen when the altcoins stop manufacturing in lesser amount.
Activity: 574
It's okay! Not panic! This year we will definitely see the green market Wink All cyclical
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe the crypto market will continue to grow this year. It would be pointless to be red all year round. It's a money market and i think it will be back.
Yes I also think that it will grow this year and can have a possibility to reached new ath. In the market the red days is normal and it will not always there it is also change in green days because the market is always changing anytime and also it encourages many investors to invest so that the demand will increase as well as the price.
Activity: 574
In my opinion, the phase of the fall has already ended. Now there will be some time for consolidation, and then a new phase of growth will begin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I believe the crypto market will continue to grow this year. It would be pointless to be red all year round. It's a money market and i think it will be back.
Activity: 448
Despite this year having so much of red compared to last year, many investors and traders are still making their good profits. I think it is based on how you strategize and depending on the coins or projects you invest in. Also,it is not yet late, we might still have more of green this year.
Pages:
Jump to: