Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 77. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think this year will not only be red, but also the redest in history. Too many cryptocurrency interventions in politics and Economics.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
I think that the second half of this year should bring long-awaited satisfaction to all those who would like to sell their altcins with profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
this year i think dont be red,becouse i belive and social medium says the 2018 year will be greatest for cryptocurency,many good projects coming out and past projects finish they platform and start working,i think this year in somehow change little world with crypto.
Activity: 336
Nobody can say with confidence about the cryptocolour of this year.We all hope that it is going to be green but unfortunately we are in continious red zone.
Activity: 118
It seems to me in a month or two will be a stable growth.  Soon there will be a green color and I do not think that this year will be all red.
Activity: 98
Until he bounced back hard. But I believe that soon there will be strong growth in crypto. Be patient we still have time to buy these virtual assets at a lower price Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i dont know what to think anymore, because we all thought, that year actually must be greenish all time, but now it is different
Activity: 182
No I don’t agree, 2018 is the good year for cryptocurrency investors, let us hope for the positive year. Let not get into negitive mindset. Am sure that people will end up in profits.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I don't think so. All things considered I don't know precisely about the market container however I trust that it will recoup sooner, the market will be green as most clients anticipated. I foresee that the center of this current year will be uplifting news on the grounds that on the off chance that we go flashback to 2017 which the market getting green and high amidst the year. Along these lines despite everything I trust that this year won't be red.
Activity: 378

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I predict this year the crypto market will not touch the red but will touch the green. This year's crypto market will surprise us. Because I believe the price of all coins will reach a very high value much better than last year.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I think this year will alternate between red and green like last year. I still remembered that last year we have a lot of china FUD but after the FUD ended the price increased a lot so I believe this year will be the same and the price will go back above 10k again since the market cap of the whole cryptocurrencies is still very low. I think one year red is almost impossible in the crypto space since one year in the crypto is like ten years in the stock market.

I don't think this year will be red. The market will be green with some bull runs but this may be happen in the further parts of the year. Maybe before the end of year, prices will be green dominantly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think this year will alternate between red and green like last year. I still remembered that last year we have a lot of china FUD but after the FUD ended the price increased a lot so I believe this year will be the same and the price will go back above 10k again since the market cap of the whole cryptocurrencies is still very low. I think one year red is almost impossible in the crypto space since one year in the crypto is like ten years in the stock market.
Activity: 168
No, I do not think that the whole year will be red.  It seems to me a month later will start a stable growth.
Activity: 240
For me no, there are still more months for the market to regain its price and also to start increasing its price again. Think positive on how the values will go this year, well, the market today is starting to turn red but there are still time to recover its price. We dont know what the future hold, maybe it will increase but also in can decrease.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think that in the beginning of summer the situation will change ,but this year is where the market is more red and down and unstable . The question is when it will begin. This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.but nobody knows for sure. but the time will come soon
Activity: 266
I am optimistic about crypto this year and I think the market wil recover soon, and investors will start investing in cryptocurrency in big volumes. Be patient!
Activity: 648
Looking for the experience of bitcoin price years by years always increase and high, I will trust bitcoin price will be increase and high of the end this years. Many reason to faith of bitcoin will be increase and high price because we know bitcoin always high price every end of the years, last end years bitcoin have highest price and will be the same with this end of years where bitcoin on highest price too.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Summer will be like this, more or less sideways. Starting of spring  only we can see some good movement, as traders will come back and push the market again.
Activity: 90
I think this year will not be red.  I think in September the market will be green and the price will grow steadily.  In the meantime, the unstable market is better not to sell coins.
copper member
Activity: 546
The first half of the year has been showing to be a difficult one for cryptocurrency as there are alot of epileptics rise and fall but we can only hope for a better second half, as we hope we will have a lot of increases in price. I hope the later part of the year be a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: