Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 80. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. The cryptographic world is affected by a lot of bad news. But for me, I still want it to grow.
Activity: 66
don't think so.  I believe that the bull market will return in the second quarter after all weak hands have been taken off fresh fund will come into the market and the bullish market will return  and stay till the end of the year.
Activity: 162
We are hoping and expecting that this year gonna be like last year, they has grown up so huge and I think crypto are getting bigger. So everyone would want to earn a lot of profit this year.
Activity: 99
I think it is very likely that this year will be all red, the encryption market will continue to fall in a very short period of time, and the decline is very serious. Just yesterday the encryption market began to fall, and the price dropped a lot. I don't think the encryption market will recover this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
There will be reds and there will be greens. But one thing is for sure, Bitcoin will rally after June. Expect the unexpected and buy all you can buy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am optimistic and confident that this year the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion. This market is still very young and he has a huge potential for future growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The lower Bitcoin falls, the higher it will rise again. I will wait to buy more cheap coins before the end of the year. This is the game of patience.
Activity: 280
I'm sure if bitcoin this year will grow, who said there is no happiness this year ?, in the 2nd month bitcoin peaked, and some altcoin too this year many of which show the speed of its price, maybe at the end of the year bitcoin will be seen its growth or not after month 6 Smiley Thanks
Activity: 79
I think it was red for bitcoin, the movement of thread for bitcoin now was down tread. which if this continue, bitcoin investors will suffer more. This was hard for investors. To see their investments falling Sad
Activity: 168
If people are scared away because of a downturn, it will present buying opportunities. Unfortunately too many people jump in without doing proper research and drive the manias.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
I do not think the cryptocurrency market this year will be red. From early 2018 until now, the market fluctuated continuously (up, down). But to this point, the market has gradually come into stability. The market is mostly green and the price of coin in the market is high. The forecast of the end of 2018 will be green and strong market in the coming time.
Activity: 112
I think this year will definitely be a green market, otherwise the cryptocurrency will be eliminated.
Activity: 196
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think that soon will begin a rapid growth,like last year,then he will again adjust,and perhaps protracted,and after it will be new year's strong growth,and perhaps that's the cue the growth will be crazy,well as they say wait and see,of course you want mytextarea and see what will happen in advance)
Activity: 434
Merit: 15

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
Stay in crypto and watch the competition, We wouldn't say that market not growing this year. No one investors want to see the red in the market. So we will wait to be a green market before end of the year and invest more if we see the market is red.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I know how much is everybody panic, but I am still very optimistic that the year will not be red. I am expecting positive movement in the 3 and 4 quarter of the year.
Activity: 207
Too early to determine a growth or red zone this year. Normally, cryptocurrency is considered and statistic in terms of growth and operating rates from April onwards. It is impossible to assess a single year on the crypto market only with the current situation or the first months of the year. It will not be fair. wait more and time will answer it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I do not think that this year will close red, all we need is good volume and may be new investors and institutions in the market that can create strong bullish momentum by investing in various cryptos, im still waiting for a bullish 2018.
Activity: 294
I don't think that this year will all be red for crypto. But, down market is one way to increase holdings of bitcoin, ethereum and some promising altcoins. I take advantage of it because I know market will recover and there will be a bull run in the next months to come.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I think this year be similar to last year where bitcoin started to pickup during the third quarter of the year. Looking at the market, I think some coins are recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: