Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 79. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes I think this could be red, it would not be a surprised after the massive bull run at the end of 2017. After all the people that invested following the hype during that run, it is normal that the majority of those people sell everything what they have and probably most of them won’t be investing in crypto for a while, so for the market to recover a hype similar to the last one would be necessary for the turn around. To achieve that, the price of btc above 10k would be necessary otherwise people outside crypto will not invest, without new investors the market will be in red.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately yes. This year the crypto money market will continue on the red line. The market does not rise as fast as the old one. In the past, the number of coins was not so high. There are thousands of coins now.
The popularity of invested tokens is not as great as it used to be.
Activity: 80
My think It's a difficult year for crypto and the fact that the market is so unpredictable and doesn't make it any easier, but I believe the market will recover very short or in the end of summer. This year will not be totally red after summer it will be green.
Activity: 47
I don't believe that because you can predict much about investment.what I tell you that this market can be more green than ever before.hence, let's all get prepare for the worst of the outcome
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Now the market has recovered, the fluctuations will be constant for all currencies and coins. But there is no panic, as it was a month or two ago. Deep drop will not be unambiguous, as well as rapid growth as in December 2017, I think, until we see. Now you need to earn on constant fluctuations
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I think that certainly happens. Bitcoin has dropped sharply over time. Now it is showing signs of recovery. I think the price of bitcoin will increase sharply by the end of this year.
Activity: 133
I think that in a month the market will be stable and the price will only grow.  I very much doubt that the whole year will be red.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There will be reds and there will be greens. But one thing is for sure, Bitcoin will rally after June. Expect the unexpected and buy all you can buy.
Definitely it only means that the market was so unpredictable that's why we couldn't tell if the market will be in red or in green but let's just expect the positive market because if it would happen it was us who will benifit the good status of the market. And any actions that may happen will reflect on our profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It's hard to predict. But I hope, the market will recover. I try to be patient and wait for rising the price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Dont despair and give up, there will be a time when the market back green, and do not be surprised if the price of bitcoin will jump high, wait and watch.  Grin
Activity: 71
I dont think so.. Later of this year would start becoming green for sure..
Activity: 78
I think this year is very likely to be full of red because the encryption market has performed very badly this year. It has been falling since the beginning of this year and continues to this day, so I do not think that there will be a good market this year.
Activity: 167
This year is not the best investment.  The market is very unstable.  But it seems to me that in a month the market will recover.
Activity: 602

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I doubt this year is going to be r‎ed too much is happening. If it is then it wont be for long. A healthy consolidation is always good.
I am sure if the market continues to increase from this moment, it will not happen red in its development. so to experience red must be marked by a gradual decline. while each coin will try to increase their development as the price begins to fall. and the market is recovering. then, in my opinion, the market will not be red this year.
Activity: 82

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

smiles... may has not ended yet (why would you label my month red Grin) but i say its better now than few months ago, eth started wth 1k2, it went all the way to 320 , now at 580...i think this year (even this month) will end green....
Activity: 151
I don't think it will be completely red. The volatility of this market is very big. Therefore, after a wave of decline, it will usher in a wave of rise. Therefore, it is very important to understand this market. It is related to your interests.
Activity: 336
I dont even know about it,some experts says we will reach 35000$ btc price this year,some experts predict bitcoin crush to 2000$.I dont know who is right ,who is wrong.Let's wait.
Activity: 290
No one can really tell how the market moves this year, but anything is possible. Either this year it is going to be all red or somehow we will see it break new heights. For me that is what makes cryptocurrency exciting and beautiful because it gives chances to everyone not only those seasoned investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
The longer this current phase drags on the more convined I am that there will be no Bull phase in crypto during 2018 and that this will simply be a year of consolidation and mostly sideways action in prices.
Activity: 133
I doubt that this whole year will be red. By looking at the charts, the first months of the year is similar to last year, by the end of the year the market rises and at the start of the year the market plummets. So, I think that in Q4 of the year, the market will start to stabilize and turn to green again. We don't have to be impatient because this is normal in cryptos.. Just take this advantage and buy more
Pages:
Jump to: