Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 78. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I don't think it will be red the whole year it has never been that the whole year was red and I don't think that this trend will change
I agree with you, i dont also think that it will be red whole year, maybe the market will be red on the first 6months and after that the makret will start to recover and many altcoins in the market will surely get high again.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I don't think it will be red the whole year it has never been that the whole year was red and I don't think that this trend will change
Activity: 364
Merit: 18

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think Ber months is the time that crypto will grow it sucks that we always experienced red days and i think the market wont be forever in red. I hope that crypto will recover soon, but this is our chance to buy at cheapest price dont miss the opportunity and buy more because i know when the crypto market  woke up its gonna be hard again to caught  up in the cheaper price. Even though it would not change the price this year i think crypto will be more famous all over the world in the future and thats the time it will fly high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Yes, I think that this year will be the year of the theater and other "fiat" crypto-currencies that allow cash to leave or enter this market
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In my opinion here, I don't think this year will be red when it comes to pricing levels of the cryptocurrencies but all I am very sure about is that there will be months that most of the cryptos price will go red but will eventually go back high. In conclusion, there will be ups and downs this year but at the end, it will be stable at a very high price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I dont see us ever getting close to 20k this year like we did last one because nothing really game changing will and can happen this year.This is a good thing because it alows for market to cool off from previous bull run and gather strenght for next push that will get us to 100k and more,probably durring the year 2020
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the digital currency market this year will not change much from now, I mean looking at BTC prices from the beginning of the year until now. and will probably last until
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I think that starting this week and for the next few months, we are all waiting for a growing market. It seems to me that the peak of growth will fall on the middle or the end of autumn.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
It is difficult to say what will happen this year, it depends on news that affect the market. The whole market of crypto-currency is built on the trust of investors, and if there are positive news, then there will be investors
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I still count on buying around 6000 dollars for bitcoin or, if I'm lucky, lower. If in June this price tag leaves, then for the summer it is necessary to simply forget that there is a cryptocurrency and return to the market by October. The most correct strategy, in my opinion
Activity: 69
I think it is very likely that this year will be all red, the encryption market will continue to fall in a very short period of time, and the decline is very serious. Just yesterday the encryption market began to fall, and the price dropped a lot. I don't think the encryption market will recover this year.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
This year is red and there is no going back about that , same happened in 2014 when btc hit 1k+ and the following year happen to be the red year and here we are again , so no fear about that , it's just a normal crypto way.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
After all of the humans that invested following the hype at some stage in that run, it is regular that the general public of these humans sell the whole lot what they have and probable most of them gained’t be making an investment in crypto for some time, so for the marketplace to get better a hype similar to the final one might be vital for the flip around
Activity: 192

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Everything is depreciating in the crypto money market. the colors of the graphics are always red. I guess this year will go like this. I hope the market will recover.
Activity: 336
It is diffucult to say now,the beginning of the year was just fantastic but unfortunately all the next months we have been watching just red colour.((Lets hope H2 will be all green.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Oh I guess it would be better if I find this topic at the date of it's creation Smiley Because in spring all was waiting for the rockets that have never been before like ripple for 20$, ethereum for 4000, and of course alts that make 100x-200x-300x
And when I was saying that it will be the year of red market and losses with short-time green areas - everybody who hear it said that I am sick Grin Now they are silent
I think it will continue. Just imagine - Bitcoin was 3-4k just a year ago, now it is 8k! And everybody is saying that it is so low that can never be again! So, whole year will show us
Activity: 112
It is difficult to say what will be the year. I think that at the end of the year will be dominated by green. But I do not expect high prices all cryptocurrency, I think that only high-quality projects will grow in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Though red really hurts our eyes because that gives us a loss but being red of the market also gives us good profit so yes we feel disappointed sometimes because of this but more often the not when market turns green and we bought in dip those disappointment turns to exciting and feeling accomplished for what we have done. So we're still just to end the first quarter of the year so it's a long way to go, it's good to have red days in the year but please not all the time tho
Activity: 78
in my opinion no, indeed in early 2018 this market slumped but according to my prediction in late 2018 the market will pump and all the coins in the market going to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I reckon that the market will be green in the beginning of summer. Then it will start to go down slowly and at the end of the summer we`ll see a dip in prices across all coins. That`s how I see it, I can`t plan for further time though.
Pages:
Jump to: