Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 82. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I think everything will be fine and this year the market will be super green)) If this does not happen, some of us will go bankrupt(
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I believed that this year will be the year of cryptocurrency and all altcoins will have a huge increase. Many people invest now in different kinds of altcoins and some got involve now and learn how crypto works even facebook has planning to build their own coins so surely market will hype again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
The situation in the cryptocurrency market does not please us but I hope that the trend will change and in 1-2 months the price of bitcoin and most altcoins will be able to recover to the January level.
Activity: 116
I expect bitcoin to reach $15,000 this year. I think bitcoin will grow to $10,000 and then settle down. We don't need bitcoin to grow fast. I wish it were the same as I expected.
Activity: 56
You can not earn on one red. We must constantly change directions, give a little growth, then drop again. Large exchange speculators entered the crypto currency market, so we are expecting constant changes in traffic patterns.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I'm sure this year the crypto market will keep going green and if it touches red again it will definitely go back to green. I believe the crypto market will continue to grow for the better. I can not wait to see the crypto market later this year. I'm really looking forward to this year's surprise.
Activity: 140
No, of course, I'm 100500 percent sure that the market will turn green by the end of the year, and in the next year and beyond everything will be better, this process can not be stopped!
Activity: 96
I think the market will rise this year in June or July. Although the encryption market continued to fall in the first half of this year, I don't think the market will continue to fall this year.
Activity: 406
With an ever changing exchange rate, it will become a red color later so as a trader must be able to withhold emotions to anticipate the occurrence of large losses and remain motivated to continue to try to invest in the future.
Activity: 183
Now the market is unstable and the price falls almost every day.  But it seems to me that in about a month the market will recover and the price will grow on coins.
Activity: 280
It's actually happening right now. But I'm still very bullish by the end of the year. We'll see a bull run better than what we had last year.
Activity: 448
Because institutions/whales making a profit. When they go back in as always where do you think theyll invest ? In projects like Wan that is. Dont get worried so much for every dip, there is dip in every project from time to time, some more than others. Wan is already x15 or something from ICO, thats a good sign, means alot for its future and masternodes are not even out yet.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I hope not . I expect the end of the year, I think that the market will come to life and go up
Activity: 42
I think not. the beginning of the year showed that the market can behave differently both at the top and at the bottom. now prices are gradually recovering. many people say that in 2018, the cryptocurrency will be able to grow several times.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Cheesy Cheesy My prediction, by the end of 2018, coins will rise again, because in general, people like to invest at the end of the year, that's what causes the price of coins will rise again  Grin Grin
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I do noy think so that it will be all red this year but a half ot if or by the end of the year and also i do believe that the pullback of yhe pump or the bitcoin last year is not over and that range is in first 3 months of the year 2018
Activity: 322
 I believe 2018 is the year where the coins with a delivered product will stand out, and all the rest start to fall.  It's the year where the illegitimate projects are filtered out. I think this it will take years for the market to recover as it once was . Actually I don't know exactly about the market cup but I believe that it will recover sooner, the market will be green as most users expected . i believe 2018  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
You can not earn on one red. We must constantly change directions, give a little growth, then drop again. Large exchange speculators entered the crypto currency market, so we are expecting constant changes in traffic patterns.
Activity: 123
I don't think the price of bitcoin is going up. It seems that recent news and events have been bad for bitcoin. So I don't think there's any potential for short-term bitcoin to go up.
Activity: 154
According to the law, it rose a year last year, then this year should fall for a year, and the market is also in this way, although we can always hear a lot of people in the world to reach a consensus, but at the same time the bad news on the national side has continued. So this year is not destined to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: