Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 4. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
As what we are currently witnessing, there's a possibility that bull run may not happen this year.  There's no assurance on when will such miracle would occur in the market but one thing is for sure, this won't be a good time to sell despite of the possibility to have bigger profit loss from holding. Once recovery happened, profit which are now losing would be regained which is an enough reason to hold.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 30, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
There was a turn in the market! I'm waiting for the altcoins to turn around and begin to grow rapidly. My portfolio is 80%, consisting of altcoins

in any case, we expect active growth, because the crypto-currency market has fallen very much, even lower than the average.Although I would like to know the real reasons for this state of the market .

So many people told that this is the end! Crypto is a real bubble and you see? You will lose your money! And now they are asking me to tell them how to invest at firts time in their life)
I do not think cryptocurrency is a bubble and investors can still make money in this market.
Cryptocurrency is only in the initial stage and growth in 2017, which is too meager for a potential financial market like cryptocurrency. I believe that things will get better for investors in early 2019.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 30, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Before the end of the year,  it's likely we see a bull run,  as there are some signs of bull season coming,  I don't think there will be another major dip as we see earlier in this year, we are tired of the bear market,  bull market is expected
Activity: 151
September 30, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
There was a turn in the market! I'm waiting for the altcoins to turn around and begin to grow rapidly. My portfolio is 80%, consisting of altcoins

in any case, we expect active growth, because the crypto-currency market has fallen very much, even lower than the average.Although I would like to know the real reasons for this state of the market .

So many people told that this is the end! Crypto is a real bubble and you see? You will lose your money! And now they are asking me to tell them how to invest at firts time in their life)
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Yes, watching every day what is going on on the market, I can say that most of the time it is red. Yes, the so-called green days come sometimes but it happens so rarely! I wish, finally, the cryptocurrency can recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 04:36:18 PM
I think at the end of this year everything will turn green. We know that prices have risen at the end of the year. So prices will increase this year too. Although the prices are not as high as the beginning of the year, they will be higher than the current prices Smiley
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
It seems to me that at the end of this year the market will begin to grow and maybe price will be over of maximums of the previous year. Do you remember that last year BTC was pumed in two weeks? Why it is not possible now?
Activity: 116
September 18, 2018, 07:45:08 PM
The crypto-market will always grow, as crypto-currencies are new money, perhaps the crypto-currency will become a full-fledged money, only in the virtual world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Even though it seems this year will be red, things can change fast in this market. A big positive news like SEC approval of ETF could trigger a big rally and make it a green year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
This year was unsuccessful for the crypto currency. In general, the market fell or was in sideways motion. I think that by the end of the year nothing will change.
Activity: 46
September 15, 2018, 03:02:03 PM
Well this year a whole red in the first 6 months of 2018 prices of coins are constantly falling on the current market are in trouble BTC and eth prices are extremely dark BTC black below 7000 and eth below 300 dollars This is a The time is extremely difficult but also a good time for us to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 15, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
Yes this year was a bad year for cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency prices as a whole experienced a significant decline, this year was worse than last year, the downward trend was very dominant. Hopefully next year all this will end and immediately turn around.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
It will not be red year-round, but it's going to fall in general, but these colors will come face to face too much.
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I am not sure this year will be so good and but I think at the end of a year the cryptocurrency will go to the Moon!
Activity: 364
September 15, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
I deeply believe that market will show good tendencies in the end of this year starting from October, in the best scenario it will restore to the last year positions.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
I still believe that crypto will succeed.
even though at this time everything became blushing, but later some time in the future it would definitely be green and no longer want to be red
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
Now the situation on the market is not very good.  And it is very difficult to predict what will happen next.  But I hope soon there will be stable growth.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 14, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
This year - I think, but next year would to be green and so rich for altcoins. The big changes coming, I think, and it will happen soon.
many say that between the end of the year or next year the crypto market will increase Hopefully what many people predict will be true because I myself was tired of seeing a market that continued to red
Pages:
Jump to: