Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 100. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes I do believe in crypto currency though I've been scams for the fifth time at signature campaign but still I still do bounty campaigns, still a bounty hunter. Because I know that there is a right for me I will get my salary because I deserve that. Because this is not for others, this is for me. This is for my future and for the future of my future family.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency this crypto and blockchain technology will shake the whole world and every country has to accept it
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, this is a new technology, in the near future will definitely change the way of life in this world, convenient for everyone!
Activity: 56
Sure I believe in cryptocurrency, I have learned about the technology and we can see that this technology would become the main lead system in the future, peoples start using them for their life.

I really believe in cryptocurrency because this gives me a decent amount of profit especially in long-term investment. We can't stop innovation especially if we talk about technology like in digital currency. For instance, in Japan, you can use digital currency to buy stuff and most of the store there has a machine that can transact bitcoin. We just give other countries to adapt on digital currency believe me maybe in 5 years they will include BTC or other altcoins as a traditional currently and it'll be part of our economy.
Activity: 211
I honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.

firstly  I  not sure about cryptocurrency like something must I believe or not believe, but day by day its totally changes I believe about cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency is a new form of technology which always moving. and will give progress in life on future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrency has become a part of our life and it seems that the authorities are not going to ban it. So far, not every store can pay for goods using bitcoin, but the industry is developing. I think that the cryptocurrency has a good future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It can be written to be very credible, because now I have many advantages of my work in this world of cryptography, and I will learn more about this crypto.
Activity: 56
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Thanks for the tips dude, I really appreciate that  Grin Cheesy I believe in cryptocurrency because I believe on it, I invest 1BTC way back 2015 and I already encashed it last DEC 2017 which I really earn huge profit. In cryptocurrency trading whether trading or for long-term investment having patience is the key to success.
Activity: 101
I am a true lover of cryptocurrencies and I am trading from last 1 year and earning good profit from here and according to me cryptocurrencies have a great future and as the time goes on more and more world will start to accept cryptocurrency as normal currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
A very nice tool for me to spend time, to read and explore
it's really fun to make money also
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
in our world nothing not forever. this also applies to cryptocurrency. Yes in the near future I see its development. but all you need to do with the head. invest only free money, and choose ICO or cryptocurrency carefully
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Cryptocurrency has been going through many ups and downs.
It was hated by many people and banned by governments, but was never stopped.
Activity: 112
I strongly believe that cryptocurrencie and blockchain will grow better every year and BTC and altcoin, in addition to facilitating transactions can also be profitable if you want to be invested, but we must be careful and patient because market prices are always up and down, patience and thoroughness and a little bit luck can make you get big profit
Activity: 102
Personally, I believe. For crypto currencies the future. Now the crypto currency is at the very beginning of its journey. Investing in crypto currency is increasing every day. For crypto currencies the future.
Activity: 133
I had the same expectations and goals earlier when i started to know a little about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and how everything works. But as i got to know more about what exactly is this technology and what wonders can be achieved by this. I started to believe in cryptocurrencies that they can bring Revolution if the right efforts are put in and if it gets the required support by the people. It can really change almost most day to day things more easier and accessible.
Activity: 99
In my opinion. For crypto currencies the future. Now the crypto currency is at the very beginning of its journey. Investing in crypto currency is increasing every day. For crypto currencies the future.
Activity: 168
I believe in the cryptocurrency, but a lot of people doesn't believe in crypto but work with this, because in this theme have a lot of money.
Activity: 59
nowadays cryptocurrency has a big impact in our society. yes i believe in cryptocurrency because believing in it is a great opportunity for us to find and make a way to earn profit which can help us in terms of financial.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
yes I do truly believe on them because there are no such thing that can make you rich in just short period of time all you got to do is to be patience and wait for it to pump and i do believe that crypto currency will be used in the near future
Of course, there are many other reasons why people believe in cryptocurrency, but the premise with which they begin is that the future will be made out of digital currencies. And if we listen to our common sense, it’s not too far-fetched.
Pages:
Jump to: