Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 97. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I agree with everyone that crypto will live and grow further. But this is a long-term process that requires patience, the ability to wait and think. Undoubtedly, the result does not come instantly, it is a long process, which can be a reasonable investment in your future.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Since i received my very first profit in crypto, my faith becomes more strong towards cryptocurrency. Before i started joining campaigns, i already believed in them because i have my friends around who are now successful because of cryptos.

I also truly believe in crypto but I have my personal limits as well. I don't believe it blindly, I always be objective and I also write about disadvantages of crypto. But, at the end, crypto is a good thing to rely on.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
yes, I certainly believe in the crypto currency and advise everyone. technologies are developing and as long as there is an opportunity to study this area in more detail, I want to do it ..
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course! I believe that cryptocurrency will help me to achive all of my dreams. I believe that I will become rich like many people who became rich through patronizing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 262
I firmly believe in currency blockchain technology. Bitcoin shows us the currency that blockchain have bright future.

So do I. I believe it will have a very bright future, if the problem of security and regulations will be handled, because those two factors are what keeping it from growing at a very fast pace.
Activity: 434
Since i received my very first profit in crypto, my faith becomes more strong towards cryptocurrency. Before i started joining campaigns, i already believed in them because i have my friends around who are now successful because of cryptos.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I believe. that cryptocurrencies are our future. Independence from the controlling authorities and freedom in this prison.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I do believe in cryptocurrency that's why I'm joining it. There are people who will really take advantage of the situation and make illegal activities to earn it easily. Worst thing is in the expense of the diligent participants. In every good there is evil as they say. This is a digital world that we need to be keen about. Just believe in it and invest to your limit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Already trust in a cripto and for this reason I here. There has come the era of digital currency. The era of trade in barter has come and has left. There was a time to use a cowry on my place as a means of exchanging. We are during an era of hard currency. This era goes gradually, and the digital currency takes. I very much trust in a kriptovalyutnost.
Activity: 294
Of course, some projects are not created for growth and legitimate tasks, but simply to attract users' funds and fraud. But after all, many platforms have already proved their ambitions and growth prospects for the benefit of investors. So I believe in the market, but you need to think and analyze before giving away your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You are right that people who don't believe in cryptocurrency will find it hard to make money in crypto.
They will be prone to panic during market recession.
Activity: 280
Would I continue to invest here if I did not believe in crypto? I'm sure that everything will be fine. This is really a rational investment in the future, actively growing market, which can change the world for the better.
Activity: 364
A good idea by infesting a preferred project, but whether the best solution determines a good project, all almost equally offers benefits, getting rich just seems to be a lucky one, but crypto technology I'm sure gives ease in the future so trust it.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
Definately yes, this falling just a part of the game
The game is not the way people want to invest or believe in the cryptocurrency. They want to make profits and so they put there fiat into all the alts hoping to become rich and get there lambo but its not working that way.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
certainly crypto are also a way to make speculation/trading but i see them more as a way to cut off the banking system with its exaggerated commissions
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I think the technology behind cryptocurrency is quite amazing and compelling. As per me, I invested partly because of the fact that the technology of bitcoin entices me and I saw a lot of potential in the said cryptocurrency. I see a huge future on it that made me very interested so I funded it way back then in 2015, I don't know bitcoin would be this big. It has truly become something great. Hpwever, I velueve that this is just the first step.

I really believe in crypto and blockchain and not just I. Reuters agency  found that companies that merely added the word blockchain to their name saw their stock price on average increase more than three folds.

That's a clear sign of a bubble about to explode. Most of those companies are merely exploiting a name, a brand, without any knowledge, intention, or vision for the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I sure believe cryptocurrency,as we know the crypto's future is good. if we have patience you only invest a small fund ,you will get huge profit from crypto ,that's crazy then other investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Decentralization allows cryptocurrencies to give individuals more control over the digital currency and security. Weaken the global banking system, securities brokers and middlemen, such as the effects of the liquidation, reduces the each country set the geopolitical requirements and restrictions, though the block chain technology is still in start-up stage, but I still believe in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I think the technology behind cryptocurrency is quite amazing and compelling. As per me, I invested partly because of the fact that the technology of bitcoin entices me and I saw a lot of potential in the said cryptocurrency. I see a huge future on it that made me very interested so I funded it way back then in 2015, I don't know bitcoin would be this big. It has truly become something great. Hpwever, I velueve that this is just the first step.

I really believe in crypto and blockchain and not just I. Reuters agency  found that companies that merely added the word blockchain to their name saw their stock price on average increase more than three folds.
Activity: 481
Pages:
Jump to: