Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 96. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

a stupid question. If I do not believe in electronic money then I do not need to spend a lot of money to invest in electronic money. Everyone believes in and supports e-money because it helps people become rich
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I beleive in cryptocurrency becase this is a  future currency  and world economy  changes in very fasterely. everyone wants to good profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Well believe evidence to this day cryptocurrency remains a king in which people are interested in investing. now people are already familiar with crypto. bitcoin names are widely known and add to the community
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I believe the technology behind cryptocurrency is very usefull for many kind of industry, and cryptocurrency will continue growing even many bad news. but this technology still young and need more in development. Hodl is best way to get profit in long term, but in my opinion this is too long waiting and to maximize the profit spend times for long term trading to maximize the profit.
I truly believe in cryptocurrency, because i believe that many people have grown rich or become richer on crypto-currencies. But newbie or beginners go into bitcoin whether we like it or not. Things such as cryptocurrency takes time for a complete transition but then you just need to wait and wait. It will grow even more, in a right time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
I believe the technology behind cryptocurrency is very usefull for many kind of industry, and cryptocurrency will continue growing even many bad news. but this technology still young and need more in development. Hodl is best way to get profit in long term, but in my opinion this is too long waiting and to maximize the profit spend times for long term trading to maximize the profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i really believe in cryptocurrency that is why i am here, i want to earn more money in future and i want to make my life easier. i want also to help my family for all their needs and so that they do not need to work hard.

cryptocurrency has a lot of potential because we are modern now. all technologies are needed by internet. all things are connected to internet to become all easy. like this bitcoin. bitcoin in future will be very usable because we will use digital money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
It make sense patient is a virtue in dealing some seasons in crypto that unexpected price strike in the market. When this happened more crypto lovers got panic that results to rapidly decide to sell their token. Because of this emotional decision sometimes regrets will follow. You are right that patient must be in our strategies.
Activity: 65
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe in crypto currency. crypto is the future currency. it is digital money, it is easier and secure.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Most the people that I know who bought crypto didn't know anything about blockchain.  They bought crypto because of the hype or "quick money" and hence a lot of them also lost $ because they sold their coins at loss. 

The reason I invested in crypto is because I believe that blockchain technology will become mainstream to the extend that some people are unaware that they are using it in their daily lives.

Indeed, many of the users in this forum are here only in pursuit of a quick profit, without having the minor concern with the technology or the background movements that rule this market.

I also started like that and a few significant losses. But now I know better and I'm making a profit while believing in the potential of the blockchain technologies to change our world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Agreed. Don't get to overly invested when it comes to your emotions. Remember that cryptocurrency requires an attitude that of a gambler. Simply because it is not yet renowned. But come to think of it, cryptocurrency is the future of financing, this will pave a way for the new standard of convenience in businesses. No need to fret when it comes to investment. This kind of technology will not end up that easily.
I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency. But this kind of gaming is not for the weak hearts.
Activity: 370
yes i do truly believe on the crypto currency because i do believe that it will help us and also this will be used in the near future and it is much more lighter and safe due to the blockchain
Activity: 490

Cryptocurrencies made my life much more interesting than it was before. More risks and more money. Nice pic for experienced gambler. In crypto you’ll get even more experience related to finances.
Activity: 162
In a very short period of digital currencies, investors have lost faith in the stock market when they have lost money. there has been a positive momentum in recent days. I believe in crypto currency and trust.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Indeed, there are many people who consider this the possibility of quick earnings, someone can and was lucky and really quickly earned a good amount, but in most cases you need to be able to invest and understand what you are dealing with
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
I believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in our daily life. We use paper to restore and send data, but now we use PC to send data, which is the development of the times.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
sometimes that investors to work with decision as appealing of one as the contrast on submission with the unit of indication as the preference, as expending the use with spares on limit as releasing the distribution of risks on exchange as disputing request with the table on opening new position with the market.

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
In myself im truly believe in crypto currency it has promising platform and their blockchains that people here are willing to make investment and trading and also have a great value of prices that could people benifit of this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is hard not to lose the confidence of a good project if they do nothing and have no major success. I want to hear good news about marketing and real results.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
In the crypt recently appeared a lot of incomprehensible for me. Scum and a lot of completely useless projects just litter the crypt, but I still believe that we will overcome it.
Activity: 160
yes, I certainly believe in the crypto currency and advise everyone. technologies are developing and as long as there is an opportunity to study this area in more detail, I want to do it ..
If time comes that there will be a course in any schools or a subject for this that will be the time where crypto currency is already subject to the government authority. I do not know if this idea is really good once government has a power to control the crypto then another way for them to get something from the community which is not likeable for us because cryptocurrency  created to free US from them.
Pages:
Jump to: