Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 103. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency..its been around for over 5 yrs and it has been applied to few countries already.
Crypto is a digital currency that can transfer from one person to another person without any need of a third party, like a bank. Its quite valuable so its still a demand and will increase in the future..
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
99 pages and so many people say they believe in cryptocurrency. but im asking myself, people really believe in crypto or rather that they can earn fiat money with crypto? well, in that sense, i believe in crypto, but not that it makes me super rich.  Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Yes, i truly believe in crypto currency more than anything. Crypto currency is changing the world gradually, it's very reliable and I'm sure very soon the whole world will understand what really crypto currency mean. I strongly believe that crypto currency is the best option for me in other to have a better future and that is the reason i keep on investing in crypto with all my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
Every coin seems to have their "we're the first/only" spiel. To me it's hard to tell which is a gimmick. I like ether's smart contracts thing. If it gets picked up by media it could jump in value too.

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Believing in crypto cannot be limited to pure greed. That is not real belief, its just ambition.

I have ambition too, I want my assets to increase their value over time generating income to improve my lifestyle. Of course I do!

But my belief in crypto goes way beyond the simple profit; I share the vision of the original chypher punks like Nakamoto himself.

Crypto technologies have the power to make the world a better place.

Faith or greed? Yes, I also believe in crypto. But I also know, human greed moves and develops crypto. Belief in the ability to satisfy one's ambitions
Activity: 84
In case I don't believe in advanced money maybe I don't have the foggiest thought regarding this social affair now and I will be so far watching out there to take in some learning. One of the inspiration driving why I'm here, in light of the fact that I place stock in cryptocurrency and I have to get some answers concerning the new development in our overall population and how it serves to our world to move more forward.I trust and have confidence in the all inclusive community who place assets into the propelled money, the crypto money, the blockchain advancement and the count. The fundamental real ponder on the planet can be blockchain.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I believed in blockchain technology thats why i keep holding my coins when a bloodbarh happens,holding these solid coins will surely save our ass from being screwed bt these market manipulators who are taking advantage using FUDs to spread panic at the market,causing most of the people to sell their coins which what they want,to buy cheap bitcoins and alts.
Activity: 20
I believe in Blockchain technology but that most "Cryptocurrency" won't last.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I believe that the crypto-currency and everything connected with it are radically changing our world, each day they will introduce it into our lives and after a while we do not notice how we use the crypto currency in everyday life Cheesy
Merit: 10
You must understand that initially it is just a technology for the exchange of human resources, it has shown its ability to practice! Surely i believe, earning and having your money stored somewhere is great. For those who of us who have bright vision in crypto will always believe.
Activity: 117
I believe that this technology has a bright and promising in the  future. The technology will be the main system and wide use by peoples and nations. And for facing them I need to learn more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency technology. Of course I want to earn money from this community, that's why I'm here. If you know how complicated it is to send or receive money by western union or moneygram, you will be grateful to know the digital currency. I believe this technology will be adopted globally although there may be many modifications.
Activity: 28
Blockchain technology is enabling civilization to create their own decentralized system. Question is are we ready to accept it?
Yes I strongly believe in cryptocurrency, it has huge scope in future. There are so many new projects to come which has great scope.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Think everyone who have account on BTT believe in cryptocurrency
As for me yes, I completely believe in the idea of cryptocurrency. I not absolutely understand how the financial structure will precisely change, but I see how banks begin to be afraid of cryptocurrency. I think that we shouldn't miss this opportunity. Eventually, time which we live now in 5 years will be called - time of opportunities
Activity: 98
Yes, I believe in existence and potential benefits that can i got from cryptocurrency investment. And I think it's not just me those have such thoughts.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes just hold crypto and study more about it so that you didn't get too emotional but become confident on what you've been invested because we have a knowledge that this crypto can change many lives and can become an valuable and expensive thing in the future that can help us to become rich someday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Of course I do believe in cryptocurrency that's why I'm obviously here. Besides being a believer I have friends who are here ahead of me, who can attest that cryptocurrency is real. In the future, I predict that cryptocurrency will become a household word because it will be used in everyday's life of people here on earth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I personally believe that cryptos will be the new way of transactions in the near future. I am not sure if the cryptos we know today will be those who will be used in this future. This is the reason why I am sceptical and I don't invest much in it. The early adapter of cryptos didn't have the way of thinking of the today people. They wanted to free people from banks and monetary institutions.
Activity: 252
I believe in cryptocurrency. I believe that this currency will become legal. With the development of the digital world, it will be able to displace paper money and become a source of cashless payment.
Jump to: