Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 99. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12
I can call myself a real believer in crypto. I sincerely believe that crypto will become a significant breakthrough in the development of mankind at the same level that the Internet and social media were honored. While the market has not revealed its potential.
However, we will still see significant growth in the near future.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Very wise topic, I feel the same way. Like with any investment you can`t just follow the hype and noise around some project, you have to believe in it and understand what risks are possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You can be absolutely sure that I am fully convinced that the crypto currency will be popular in the future, or rather, they will be the main means of payment, in the foreseeable future, so I am 100% sure, because our financial model is already is obsolete.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I believe in the cryptocurrency because now it is mainstream, this is the trend. And as you know on the trends you can always make a lot of money. I think that at the moment most people are here for a big profit only.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes, I fully believe in the idea of crypto currency. I do not quite understand how the financial structure will change exactly, but I see how banks start to fear crypto currency.
I think that we should not miss this opportunity.

It's just my opinion
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Now not many people know about cryptocurrencies, and if you invest your savings in the best projects. I am sure you will become fabulously rich in the near future, the main follow the news, and correctly diversify their investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Wow, very impressive - all people who wrote in this thread believes in crytpo but right above the thread I see some threads like "Is crypto ded yet" Grin
It is very important to believe in coins you buy. I should say more - in my opinion the majority of people don't use coins they bought, they don't know how they work outside the exchange.
So this majority can be disappointed during this year. Those who came for crypto gain crypto. Those who count something from crypto in dollar - they should prepare to feel the pain Grin
Activity: 448
hopefully, those who believe in cryptocurrency will like to know more about the subject how it works believe and  faith in technology is necessary to go ahead
Activity: 224
I believe in cryptocurrency. I think that cryptocurrency is the next round in the spiral of market relations development. humanity has stepped on a new stage of data exchange, at the top of which is the blockchain technology. cryptocurrency is developing rapidly, it is in demand and sooner or later it will become a progressive means of payment
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
An anarchist point of view, money creation and regulation will be in our hands and all related things will be decentralized.

Not in our lifetime, that's for sure.
copper member
Activity: 266
yes I belive in cryptocurrency, I have got a lot of benefit from cryptocurrency. Anywhere we can use it very easily.

Activity: 564
Merit: 19
An anarchist point of view, money creation and regulation will be in our hands and all related things will be decentralized.
Activity: 84
The world has long been ruled by electronic money, electronic wallets, electronic bills and electronic exchange points, cashing goes to the background, and expensive bank transfers like Western Union are interesting only to those not very advanced and new to modern technology. One of the fastest ways to get rich is a competent investment in the shares of a successful company, and at its core, any crypto currency is the share of a certain project, a certain company.
Activity: 42
Actually I believe in cryptocurrency. Who are telling negative about cryptocurrencies they will tell Positive words when crypto market will rise aand they will buy many crypto coins. Don't loose your hop mate.  Just we need to be patient and live our life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I always believe digital money will change the way we pay in the future, but I think the value must be guaranteed and sustainable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

The best thing on crypto is if you put your a little money from your savings, let says 10% of your whole saving,
you can earn more than 1000 percent or even higher, yet you can only lose the 10%.
this way people are secured on their savings and life with FIAT, never put the hundred percent of crypto as it has so many weaknesses until now.

Agree. since bitcoin is a good investment, it has some disadvantage for whom has a big intention without considering the high risk. the key is research and patient i guess. Indeed, believing in something we do to achieve what we really want is necessary.
Activity: 155
of course i really believe in cryptocurrency we will not build this furom if cryptocurrency does not exist, now in this world we are very high in technology so we need to be fast and efficient cryptocurrency uses cryptography to make their transactions extremely secure, and with this we can earn money from little investment to more profit you will gained.....cryptocurrency will be our world's future   
Activity: 322
Most of my money I invested in cryptocurrency and I really believe that in the next years the price of the most popular coins will only grow. There is no doubt that this market has great prospects.
Activity: 84
I want to believe in cryptocurrency and that I can use it to earn a lot of dollars).
Activity: 60
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, as it gives me a large amount of money, especially long-term investment and I am confident in the near future will definitely change the way of living in this world, convenient for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: