Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 102. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is indeed revolutionary!  There are many things we enjoy as a result of cryptocurrency development that 15, 2.  years ago would be inconceivable.  I think cryptocurrency is the future of money.  I believe in cryptocurrency's future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
In my self i'm truly believe in crypro currency because as i can see that there is a quick profit from crypto currency just like joining some bounty campaign or do some trading and investing. The platform and blockchain are so good to make crypto currency strong.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Of course, I believe in crypto-currencies, otherwise I would not be here! The future, for crypto-currencies,
 just not many people understand enough, why do we need a blockchaine? But those who understand and promote this topic, no matter how, is the right way!

I agree with you! First of all, what has been introduced into our lives by modern crypto-currencies is an idea!
Activity: 350
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I really really do believe in cryptocurrency and the system in which it functions. It is just so sad and frustrating that some people would use this system in corrupted activities and giving it a negative impact! Which is why governments around the world are looking for ways to stop or regulate this system because of these thieves! Shame on you!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Any digital cryptocurrency is special and has many different applications!

More and more believe in digital encryption money, many people invest in digital encryption money!

Perhaps these digital cryptocurrencies could change the future of society, and future paper money could be replaced by digital cryptography.
Activity: 579
Of course! I think that if you do not believe in crypto currency and expect only quick earnings, then you have nothing to do! I want to say, only because of speculators potential projects are very difficult to develop!
Activity: 227
Crypto money doesn't mean Bank and currency without nationality for me. National currencies which are the central currencies are operated by the central banks. Thoughts of investors don't concern the Central bank. Modern Finance becomes harder and harder and sophisticated. Crypto money is simple and convenient.
Activity: 588
no reason not to trust the crypto. scam? it is just a general fraud that can be done in any business. Crypto currency is a place where we can make a lot of money instantly and precisely a profitable business so do not be afraid to believe that this bitcoin platform is a potential in the future
Activity: 192
I absolutely believe in Crypto currencies. But the real power and game changer for the world is certainly Blockchain technology. There is no doubt in my mind the greatest utility for it is not going to be crypto currencies.
Activity: 80
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, probably not in here replying to this post. Frankly speaking, at first I have so many doubts about it but when I heard, familiarized myself and learned from those people who have enough experience and knowledge about it, I found it cool and a good place to invest.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Very good and healthy offer. I think ecologically choose three coins, drafts of which you are interested and invest in them. It is certainly acceptable for those people who have extra money to invest. You do not need to feed banks and other financial institutions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Of course, I believe in crypto-currencies, otherwise I would not be here! The future, for crypto-currencies,
 just not many people understand enough, why do we need a blockchaine? But those who understand and promote this topic, no matter how, is the right way!
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I also believe that it can turn everyone super rich in a short period of time. But this can be possible only if you have huge capital. It is still fine to start small and become bigger later.
Activity: 370
Yes i do truly believe on the crypto currency all we got  to do and wait for the development and being ready for the future use and also crypto currency is the lastest technolgy the blockchain i am sure that in the future that this will be use
Activity: 1064
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I very much believe in cryptocurrency. It has been in existence for quite some years now. It is waxing stronger despite the fud and rejection from some government. They are already seeing good things in crypto as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Of course many of us truly believe!  Trustless systems prevent so much potential for corruption and abuse while giving a level of security never before seen.  Smart contracts..  

The tricky question for me is how long it will take in terms of adoption to get there and how much of a correction we will see before this.  Not sure if I would throw too much at coins giving the dying off of the hype cycle.  So absolutely believe in it but just think it will take awhile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Yes of course I truly believe in crypto currency that is the reason why I'm investing in all of those good crypto currencies out there which has a low value these days because I believe that they will be able to increase its market value over the long term. The Crypto Market is still bleeding so just patience because I truly believed that good crypto currencies will survive and grow overtime
Activity: 98
Crypto has a long way to go, but I truly believe that that's where we're headed. Bitcoin might not be the currency of the future, it could be any other (blockchain) alt coin out there.
Activity: 330
Of course I believe! I do believe ,for other can not say. Just look at how over the past couple of years their popularity has increased ,now even banks are beginning to use various ideas related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 290
first that i heard about cryptocurrency i didn’t believe it because if you join in crypto you will be rich but when i was started studying about crypto and learn about the other people who join in crypto after that i believe in crypto because its true you will be rich in crypto.
Jump to: