Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 98. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Yes, most people only see cryptocurrency as an investment field. I am also, I think that Cryptocurrency is just a tool to facilitate transaction and investment. And that's the reality of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Every aspect of life changes with the development of the internet, and of course, technology. People can work from home more easily, buy stuff online, use real money online or even find a date without leaving their home. Social and work life are adjusting to the use of the internet, and in the middle of all of this is the financial aspect of life. Money reserves are often saved in gold, but in modern days that’s not very practical so it’s easy to understand why something new will come. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are novelties that can replace gold. Of course, there are many other reasons why people believe in crypto, but the premise with which they begin is that the future will be made out of digital currencies. And if we listen to our common sense, it’s not too far-fetched.so yes i am believe in cryptocurrency.

Yep. Whether we like it or not, this is the way it is going. Best to jump on it early.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
That's a good point made. Most people who get rich in cryptocurrency investments are those who have not just read but learnt a lot about cryptocurrencies and know the value of it. If you believe in cryptocurrencies, you know there are times when prices go down and you get the chance to buy more in times like that and sell later when the prices  increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
of course. if you want to earn good profit, you need to work much that can be physically or intellectually. in the area kryptons aren't present anything predictable that will occur. just have patience and continue to follow strategy which are done by other investors or traders.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency, crypto proves itself to everyone of us many times before. and I know the newbies out there will also understand why I believe on it if they see the true potential of crypto.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Every aspect of life changes with the development of the internet, and of course, technology. People can work from home more easily, buy stuff online, use real money online or even find a date without leaving their home. Social and work life are adjusting to the use of the internet, and in the middle of all of this is the financial aspect of life. Money reserves are often saved in gold, but in modern days that’s not very practical so it’s easy to understand why something new will come. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are novelties that can replace gold. Of course, there are many other reasons why people believe in crypto, but the premise with which they begin is that the future will be made out of digital currencies. And if we listen to our common sense, it’s not too far-fetched.so yes i am believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This is a big truth that if we believe in cryptourrency truly then we can make big earnings easily but if we will not believe in cryptourrency then surely everytime we will have feelings of the panic and fear to loss and probably we can sell at low price and got only loss from Cryptourrency Investment .
If you will have full trsut with the cryptocurrency then you will be able to make buy of altcoins at low price ( you will not see towards the dump reason ) and after that you will be able to wait for long time easily without taking much tension with lots of patience .
Here I will say one thing that made me succesful i.e Trust will give you everything in this field , because trust is another name of patience .
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
The whole problem is that no matter how you search for promising projects and do not invest in them, absolutely unknown projects that nobody knows about will grow, they will simply be pumped.
I fell in love with the crypt immediately after the first earned coins and easily carried out transactions and I would like to see the crypts grow from the means for speculations to full payment systems.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Yes, I believe and understand the technology behind cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency as the future money, what we use in our day to day transaction in the nearest future. The adoption will become global very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I believe in cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there though which are just scam coins where the developers are just trying to make a quick buck but with projects like bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin and a bunch of other coins, cryptocurrencies have a bright future and that is why I keep investing in them. We are barely just starting out and I am a true believer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100