Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 118. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I believe in cryptocurrency
and I also believe in blockchain technology
it is very much a challenge coming from the media and government, so the price becomes unstable, but I believe, someday the price will be normal, stable and cryptocurrency can be used for daily activities
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Yes,  cryptocurrency will never die bit it is part of currency digital even physical. The market has a dip and rise. Dont be too affected by these event. Live in this world accept tge reality that no coin hss lifetime in uptrendd.
Patient will be your strength in this game
Certainly I always believe for crypto because i have already benefited its goodness from being a bounty hunter, it helps me a lot in terms of my financial problem as before I join this crypto world its always my burden during the financial crisis that comes to me, and now that I work on this crypto then I feel like free in financial problems. Yes I always and truly believe in crypto and hopefully this will be the future of the world money.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Yes,  cryptocurrency will never die bit it is part of currency digital even physical. The market has a dip and rise. Dont be too affected by these event. Live in this world accept tge reality that no coin hss lifetime in uptrendd.
Patient will be your strength in this game
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I sincerely believe in crypto currency and technology blockchain and I believe that in the future all spheres of activity will go to the blockchain. I also think that the crypto-currencies will supersede the fiat money already by 2025.

Before, I didn't beleive in crypto currency because I thought it is just a scam but I was wrong. I always received a good news about this because my uncle joined this also. They receive such a lot of money and built their own house through this, so I am being interested to join on how true it is. When I already be a part of this, I was really that surprise because I always receive such a great price and let myself do what I want and help my family. I really do believe in crypto currency because I, myself witnessed how it works and because of this, I learned how to become an independent. I learned lot of new things that I really might learn and I really owe crypto currency for helping me a lot. Believing is taught you how to be strong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I sincerely believe in crypto currency and technology blockchain and I believe that in the future all spheres of activity will go to the blockchain. I also think that the crypto-currencies will supersede the fiat money already by 2025.
Activity: 263
Before Ethereum came I didn't believe if any coin had value in the real world apart from bitcoin. But after coins like Ethereum came, I became a true believer and hodler. The blockchain technology is here to stay due to its decentralized nature which makes it immune to governments and promotes transparency.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
I believe in cryptocurrency. It just can not be aimed at making money. We understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Cryptocurrency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and human history will begin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
As for me - yes!
I see the future in blockchain and cryptocurrency, because it't really useful!
Ok, now a great number of criminals use it for their goals and the trust to it has decreased!
But in my opinion we shouldn't afraid of it
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Of course, I fully believe in crypto-currencies, I am sure that it is the crypto-currencies that can help states get rid of the state dolgah that destroys and obliges to constantly pay out money from the treasury.
Activity: 118
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes ! I agree

cux it give us the freedom,money and it change the our life
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Crypto as currency and blockchain as technology is 2 different pairs of shoes. Blockchain is superior technology hence unstoppable. But do not worry, the banks have infiltrated the market for cheap already using Ripple (no proof of work and not open/decentralized) as a vehicle to get cheap BTC ETH NEO BCH. There is already enough vested interest from institutional side that the current setback will be very temporary. Next big date 5th of April and if that bull goes on the run around that date it will be May. Brilliant shopping time right now.

Some good points, I think you're spot on regarding the banks and Ripple. The only thing to add: If Ripple represents the banks infiltrating the Crypto Sphere why did it go down as much as the rest of the market? I share the point of view regarding Ripple, just really wondering why the banks are unable to manage that the course of their prefered Crypto Currency remains more stable. If you use Ripple the way banks do you want to make sure it is less affected by market movements but they are not able to get that done, regardless of the size of the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
For me for my own expectation for the cryptocurrency im believe for that because it helps me to buy my want and i need. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that ive first met my classmate in highschool talk me about what is a crypto he said that they have many things you can get if you will come in crypto so i can join in crypto because i want a load for my online games but from my want a load it become a job for me i career earning bitcoin for my future so im very believe in crypto it is the way to get your life happy.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
I, as well as many participants in this forum, who hold the tokens believe in the future of the cryptocurrency, and this helps me to remain calm during the fall of the market of crypto.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I'm sure that the crypto currency market is just beginning.
We are participants of a completely new market.
Most likely the cryptocurrency is transformed in some way, but it has a future.
Whats the chances that all the crypto we invest in now will be worthless as existing major companies begin to develop there own blockchain solutions? Thats my biggest concern with the crypto space. We have the first mover advantage but not the big name like already established corporations.
ICO has high risk, that is the reason on Bitcointalk forum, a lot of threads created to alert about the future of ICO investment. Only good project, even I can say perfect project can be still alive after the government and large company like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, etc. joining to use this technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
I enjoyed your comment. No matter what project you are investing in, it is imperative to choose the most suitable project for your investment. I will prioritize the selection of 80% of investment in successful projects and invest only in 20% of investment in exciting new projects. To choose the project for myself, I will monitor the information of the project on the forums, trading floor, learn experience from experienced investors, experts, based on the real market at that time ... And decided to choose the project for themselves to invest.
Activity: 356
I believe in the crypto currency, and I think that the future of cash operations for crypto-currencies. I also think that while it is still only being born, it is possible to invest successfully. I think the main thing is faith and patience!
Activity: 126
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. It is digital currency that can transfer from one person to another person without any need of a third party, like a bank. It is valuable and the value keeps on rising so it is some real stuff. Bitcoin is not just a money. Nowadays more and more business opportunities are emerging everyday in bitcoin. These seems that by doing business with bitcoin is a real business. Entrepreneur have really curious to do bitcoin investment business that makes you top business man rather than other business.
Activity: 3
I believe that the encrypted currency will change the world
Activity: 108
Maybe I'm still more secure than crypto.because I don't want expecting with technical analyst we use other profit.the crypto currency is one of the need other people to investing and earn money.
Activity: 224
I'm sure that the crypto currency market is just beginning.
We are participants of a completely new market.
Most likely the cryptocurrency is transformed in some way, but it has a future.
Whats the chances that all the crypto we invest in now will be worthless as existing major companies begin to develop there own blockchain solutions? Thats my biggest concern with the crypto space. We have the first mover advantage but not the big name like already established corporations.
Jump to: