Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 119. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 4
Of course i believed in cryptocurrencies because if didnt,i wont be here now! cryptocurrencies has a lot of potentials that is why i am doing my best to adopt the technology with or without any money to invest,i am planning to be a bounty hunter and then make some money to start trading or mining because i dont have any exprience in trading with technical analysis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Yes,  I truly believe in cryptocurrency because, it change my life so much before I work hard and get a daily base salary or a monthly income but it is not that big. When I try to know and join blockchain and cryptocurrency I didn't expect that I earn more of my monthly income.  Right now I'm focusing and having a fulltime in cryptocurrency and for the better future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Yes, like many I believe in the crypto currency. It brings a lot in people's lives. Starting from robots and ending with medicine.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I just dont lose hope, there is a great lose in BTC but maybe they will have its comeback someday.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
until now I believe with cryptocurency, because since I know cryptocurency I get more income apart from my real work income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This strategy suits me. I'm not a trader. I like to invest in new, promising projects. Carefully observe their development. I do not often look at current prices. A good project will always bring a good profit. But you need to be able to wait. This is not for everyone.

I also like this way, it is less stressful and requires less time. Trading is far too time consuming and I would rather just invest in good projects and forget about them for a while.
Activity: 104
Yes. I fully believe in crypto currency and I hope that in the near future they will completely change our life for the better. After all, to stimulate the economy, I think it's enough just not to print money, so that the authorities start thinking with their own head.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes I do believe in cryptpcurrency and the ctechnology behind it. After all, the reason I invested in the cryptocurrencg industry was because I saw huge potential to virtual coins being the next big form of everyday currency we will use. Investment wise the same goes for me. I see huge potential to cryptocurrencies and so I invested to nit let that pitential go to waste.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I truly believe in the crypto currency and all that is associated with it, as it can be used to make good money and technology blockchain solves very big problems  Grin
Activity: 310
Yes i believe the cryptocurrency. I will learn more information from cryptocurrency. It help to for the peoples growth. It connect the people so people will be share more information for the future business improvement. It good opportunity for growth.
Activity: 97
Believe it or not depends on each person. If I personally believe in crypto. Because I think Crypto is a very amazing world that ordinary people will never know what it is crypto if you never tried it here.
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

YES! Because it has the blockchain technology and mostly people say it has bright future and it gives us huge profit in the future.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency . Because in cryptocurrency i recieve more tokens in myetherwallet and to sell in trading site to become a money.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Good posts OP. We are looking for quick cash in Cryptos and not even appreciating the blockchain technology which is where the real long term investment is.
Activity: 99
That is a mature way of analyzing how investments work. But due to crypto as still in a pioneering stage, lots of investors are making this a quick get to rich scheme. In the end I say that holding your favorite coins because you believe they have good use case in the future is a go choice.

Yes.  i am the one who get income in crypto.many more people are truly believe in this crypto coz of there platform.  when i invest this coin they back more and more. i truly believe that this crypto make me save in my future. and now im holding my favorite coin then i will wait to rise again this crypto. so get a lot to earn again and again at this moment.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, I believe that cryptotechnology has a great future. Moreover, very soon cryptography will be ubiquitous in all spheres of life and branches of human life.
Of course, now in the cryptography market there are niches that bring good and even very big money. And yes, I will not hide, I am interested in the cryptography industry for immediate earnings. Including trading, investing, etc. I believe that these are related processes, which ultimately have a positive effect on the development of the industry as a whole.
Activity: 353
That is a mature way of analyzing how investments work. But due to crypto as still in a pioneering stage, lots of investors are making this a quick get to rich scheme. In the end I say that holding your favorite coins because you believe they have good use case in the future is a go choice.
Activity: 242
Cryptocurrency has made people believe that things can work without the help of any government agencies also. It has created a hope among users to be independent for their business and opened door for new possibles. Which makes on to believe in this system.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
The people targeting to make it Big over a short period of time in crypto are basically gamblers. cryptocurrency needs lots of patience while dealing and profits doesn't just come overnight, it takes time to develop a good portfolio, and another good time to make returns on investment.
Activity: 112
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because its going to be the future of money hopefully
Jump to: