Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 139. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The technology is real and has real benefit. I particular believe in use-cases that leverage blockchain for its benefits over previous technologies. IOTA and SKYFChain are doing cool things with IOT devices that need to communicate with eachother and the ecosystem without high transaction costs.
Activity: 87
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I strongly believe in cryptocurrency because now the era is digital where people switch to using digital technology rather than manual. so in my opinion cryptocurrency will grow and will give benefit to every its user. If we dont believe in cryptocurrency then we will be outdated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Absolutely agree.

I wouldn't be here if i don't totally believe in cryptocurrency or even just an ounce of doubt about it. I have seen and read many testimonials about how their lives have changed because of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

there are some true believers here. But majority are just newcomers wanting quick buck. I don't know nakamoto but something tells me it's not as he planed it. I guess he rather believed in decentralized economics
Activity: 6
I participated in this forum because i believe in cryptocurrency, here i can learn about crypto and It is alternative choise for invest money in project ICO to get profit, and here i can join some bounty campaign to get reward, but not all project will succes in future, so we must carefull to invest and participated the project.
It is true even though we believe in crypto but we must always be careful in choosing investment in cryptocurrency because there are so many ICO projects that end in deception. Therefore it needs a lot of knowledge from the experience of people in this forum.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I participated in this forum because i believe in cryptocurrency, here i can learn about crypto and It is alternative choise for invest money in project ICO to get profit, and here i can join some bounty campaign to get reward, but not all project will succes in future, so we must carefull to invest and participated the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I believe in blockchain technology, but I am aware that many ICO projects are also scam.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
I believe that the technology behind crypto is going to be the future. But necessarily that I believe in every coin. Since most of the Coins are scams and useless and just using the hype revolving the blockchain to filll their pockets

I totally agree with this one. Many are just scam coins
Activity: 280
I believe that the technology behind crypto is going to be the future. But necessarily that I believe in every coin. Since most of the Coins are scams and useless and just using the hype revolving the blockchain to filll their pockets
Activity: 139
Yes ofcourse, i truly believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency helps people to earn money in daily basis. It may change its value from day to day, but it will always get back its higher stand.
Activity: 246

Well, if I still have not disappointed in the market movement to decline and lower the price of coins, then I still believe in the future. A lot of factors are now that can scare off simple investors, a great influence is rendered by fake Ico and scammers.
Activity: 693

You are absolutely right. I would add another point which should not put all your money on one "horse". Then the fear of losing everything will be much weaker.
Yes, its a defensive act but if you willing to gamble your money and believe that soon it will give you a lot of opportunity to earn more than you think then invest it all. As for me, i have much believe for the future of crypto based on the world's trend today that our technology is always innovating and marches to the fullest digital technology then crypto currency will be the leader of monetary transfer in the future.
Activity: 266
Absolutely agree.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I believe on the cryptocurency and also the block chain technology and also in the future we will used the crypto.as a real world currency and as of now the cryptocurrency is still on progress and development so in the future we can used it

It is for this reason that we are now here on this forum, precisely because we believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. I think that in a very short time the society will go over completely to using cryptocurrency in its everyday life - it is convenient and has many advantages in comparison with fiat.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
Yes, I truly believe in the concept and future of cryptocurrency. It is an alternative way of spending money through this thing. For now, cash basis upon spending is more reliable way of spending than cryptocurrency. It has a potential of being more reliable than cash because it can transfer wirelessly and with no money to trade with. It is such a good idea that will be a thing in the future. I hope that more and more people will believe in this project.
Activity: 378

You are absolutely right. I would add another point which should not put all your money on one "horse". Then the fear of losing everything will be much weaker.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
I believe on the cryptocurency and also the block chain technology and also in the future we will used the crypto.as a real world currency and as of now the cryptocurrency is still on progress and development so in the future we can used it
Activity: 420
We need to look a little wider, it is likely that bitcoin and similar to him were just a test platform, which showed the possibility of the crypt to replace the entire fin. sector in the world.               
Activity: 190
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency. But in my opinion, not all cryptocurrency will succeed as some may be created by the team for selfish interest and with ulterior motive. Therefore, it becomes paramount to look before leaping else one may end up becoming victim of circumstances.
Activity: 462
I would say I believe in it partially. I think in the future we will really use it and have crypto era, but today for me it is just an investment tool.
Jump to: