Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 144. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Yeah. I am sure that in the future it will be very useful.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
There is no doubt that today's ICOs are the future. In a few years many of them will actually die, but the best of them will develop so good products which we can't imagine today. They will become like facebook, alibaba and so on at the beginning of 2000.
Exactly! Maybe some ICO will disappear but there some which will develop good products. That is why I truly believe in this currency. I maybe not so rich by this but atleast this could help me live a decent life and help me to support my family.
We must be strong in times of trials and have faith.  Everything has its ups and downs.  The important thing is we believe we can.
Activity: 40
Sure. But it is not something to have fun with. You have to be very serious with your investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

The main reason why I believed to the cryptocurrencies because I saw the good impact of it in our economy. The unemployment rate is continuing to decrease because of the jobs that the cryptocurrencies created.

That is true, many investors are just want to be rich by investment, I think it is better to learn and find its bright future before investing in any money. So I think there are a lot of bubbles in this market.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

The main reason why I believed to the cryptocurrencies because I saw the good impact of it in our economy. The unemployment rate is continuing to decrease because of the jobs that the cryptocurrencies created.
Activity: 159
Such a stupid question. Numerous numbers of participants and traders in crypto, is it still a lie to you?!
Activity: 598
I believe in blockchain technology, but the cryptocurrency is just a branch of this phenomenon. Bitcoin and other tokens attract me only by providing a theoretical opportunity to make money. Although so far I can not do it.
I really believe in new blockchain technology.Investing in altcoins and bitcoin is such a good and profitable investments.Patience and positivity is in our mind to be able to become successful.
Activity: 170
I believe in blockchain technology, but the cryptocurrency is just a branch of this phenomenon. Bitcoin and other tokens attract me only by providing a theoretical opportunity to make money. Although so far I can not do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
i truly believe that cryptocurrency will bring so much thing and will be use for future but its need more development and need more people to understand it so it will be well used and secure way to doing transaction. many think need to be develop and i do think cryptocurrency had facing many hard times which is good for development and people will learn to make it more secure, safe and more usefull.
Activity: 336
I believe, despite the fact that today the whole market is red. I think that the future for crypto and by 2020 the situation is stabilizing and many countries will support certain crypto currencies. So you can confidently invest in decent ICO, do everything at your own peril and risk! Good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I also believe in cryptocurrency no doubt its very legit. But first learn about crypto search how to earn money. Learn about investment and bounties. I believe the crypto 5 years from now is very successful.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500

blockchain technology will be big someday so just invest what you think is good and hold it long term and dont panic thats also my opinion
Before you start to be panic, you should to re-check what thing make you be panic. Honestly, investment is a game and you should to own some strategies and plans for your investment. Like strategy games, you never win if you do not have good strategies. Therefore, already with some good strategies, you can not be panic by anything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I believe crypticurrency. I learn more information for the future growth. It any time to change the prices. But you know the price information then it easy to save and invest. I will improve knowledge. It good opportunity for future saving. It reach all country peoples. It future digital currency. So it any where to use. Easy tp exchange for any country currency.
Activity: 294
It really true, proven and tested. Since you have money since, you have no idea about cryptocurrency. thanks ..
Activity: 10
Of course i truly believed in cryptocurrencies,as well as the technology behind these currencies which is the blockchain,because blockchain could replace the banking system in the future.Decentralization is indeed needed with the times like this,not everybody will understand but in the future it will be more massive because we are living in the digital ages which all transactions comes in digital forms.
Activity: 182
Yes learn more about the technology and how they work. If you know something about that, you will find how incredible the technology. This is the reason why I am in this forum. I believe the technology has the great future and become one of the best technology in this century.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Yes, i truly believe in Cryptocurrency because it has made many people have extra money and more knowledge in the technology.   Cryptocurrency are the future of the people arround the world. i believe in crypto.
Activity: 266
I love what you say. Believe in what you do
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
I truly believed in the technology behind cryptocurrencies which is the blockchain because it is the reason why we would have a better future,transparent transactions and decentralized community,cryptocurrencies could replace cash or fiat currencies in the future that is why i strongly believed in cryptocurrecny.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
blockchain is only limited to dreams, it's too big and Technology of the future, but a system open to too much speculation
Jump to: