Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 143. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
yeahh... one of the reasons I'm here, because I believe in crypto and I want to learn about new technology in our society and how it helps move the world forward further. Making money while you study is a bonus. So I think blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will grow faster in a short time, because people invest their money, time and energy in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
crypto world is constantly moving, technologies are developing, more people are beginning to invest, and therefore I believe in the crypto currency and its success.
Activity: 126
I think you're completely right, I also believe
Activity: 274
If somebody invest n BTC just in purpose to hold it and wait #whenlambo, he doesn't have to actually believe in crypto. But, if we speak about traders who invest in ICOs, absolutely obvious that they believe in crypto, because it is their real work. I also truly believe in crypto, during last couple years it showed everyone how successful he can be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency because it is the future of the monetary world. Soon we will use cryptocurrency as payment methods
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I believe in cryptocurrencies and more in blockchain technology. But many cryptocurrencies need more development and people that understand the project behind of it. But it will be a new form of payment in future.

Exactly. We are at a very early stage with very small adoption. People know cryptocurrencybonly as digital money, without understanding blockchain technology itself. They need to understand blockchain and how to benefit from it
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I really believe in and support CryptoCurrency. I do not have a quick line of being rich. I believe that by making a long-term investment in crypto money, I will make a profit. Day trading is a dangerous investment option. Panic sales and fud is a real problem.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I believe in cryptocurrencies and more in blockchain technology. But many cryptocurrencies need more development and people that understand the project behind of it. But it will be a new form of payment in future.
Activity: 46
Yes I believe in it and in its future. I have so many friends who are now investing in crypto and has a positive outcome. If crypto will be developed, I believe to the expected or to the imagined future of crypto that I am hearing from my friends, from what I have watched about crypto and from what I have read.
Activity: 168
Most of us in cryptoworld really believe to the potential of cryptocurrency because it has a high chance to change our life (became a millioner) thats a reason why people continue to patronize cryptocurrency even the risk are so high.

A lot of people claim they're in it for the idea behind crypto but most of that just want the profit Grin
Activity: 252
Yes, I agree with you, you have to believe in projects and invest, but if you want to earn millions without risks, then you did not get there, you immediately tie it up, and if you are patient and understand where you got that Welcome to the family
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
For this short period of time I have been in this forum and from the look of things I will say I believe in cryptocurrency because I am a beneficiary  and still looking for much from crypto world.
Activity: 2
I think that the real  cryptocurrencies prospects depend on governments, especially on those of G-7. If they will legislatively or legally declare crypto's  as swindle, no your faith will help, they will crush and destroy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency. In a world of increasingly advanced technology, crypto is a form of revolution in the field of investment.
Activity: 112
For all its worth, yes I believe in it. I believe that it is a game changer in the world of currencies, like the next form in the milestones of the evolution of money.
It even has started to revolutionize transactions nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I strongly believe in the currency crypto because crypto currency has changed a lot of people's life for the better. I also recommend to be patient in buying and selling bitcoin. if our emotions are under control, I'm sure we can get everything we want.
Activity: 152
I should agree with you. in essence, in all types of investments must involve trust. this is the most important part. Furthermore, knowledge and experience also play a role, in order to be able to choose on investments that really have a future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Most of us in cryptoworld really believe to the potential of cryptocurrency because it has a high chance to change our life (became a millioner) thats a reason why people continue to patronize cryptocurrency even the risk are so high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Of course! You must understand that initially it is just a technology for the exchange of human resources, it has shown its ability to practice!
Activity: 150
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency. Because i earned a lot of money from it, all you have to do is learn more about what is cryptocurrency and how do you earn from it. You will understand what cryptocurrency is also to those people who are into crypto. You may learn something from them about cryptocurrency too.
Jump to: