Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 142. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrency. I had missed the cryptocurrency investment long ago, but now I don't want to miss it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I really believe in the crypto currency. I use it, I see a lot of opportunities that it gives. I invest part of my income in the crypto currency, and I think that in the long run it will make a significant profit.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Im truly believe in crypto currency because im gonna prove it to myself i have good earnings here in crypto currency, with their strongly platform and technology many of our people around the world are continue investing in the company.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Already proven, so what would be the point to ask this question again? Most of people today starts learning the crypto because it was continuously grow and many countries are embracing it all over the world. My current net worth today are multiple compare to my previous net worth. Many kinds of earning moneys you can get here in crypto and I swear you will not regret it.
Activity: 65
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrencies. However I believe there is a lot of unnecessary hype created around useless projects. But still some projects are worth the hype. Cryptocurrency is just one application of decentralisation. Many applications of decentralisations are possible using blockchain technology. Blockchain technology and decentralisation enables the developers to create excellent smart contracts and dapps. Many smart contracts are launching nowadays. But you need to choose very carefull among all the projects. You should invest in only strong projects with strong teams. Ethereum and Litecoin are strong projects and I think Ethereum is even more popular due to rise of decentralised apps. So cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I did and I still do believe in crypto even though there were ups and down (currently market is down). In a short period of time,I gained a lot in crypto not just in money as well as knowledge that I can use in the future. First,  I only do campaigns and because earned good profit, I became an investor and also I am about to start in mining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, I do believe that crypto currencies are our future, the future of our species. Therefore, the crypto currency will still come to our world, when it will be exactly no one knows, but it seems to me that this will happen very soon
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
I want to believe. I want to own my money, I mean truly own it. I want to do whatever I want with it electronically and anonymously. I don't want to be under control of the governments or anybody else. I hate being watched and want my privacy. That is why I hope, that cryptocurrencies will prevail. And we have to do everything that is in our power to make sure they do.
Everyone doesn't want to be under control of the governments. Blockchain is genius in the sphere of privacy and security. All the users are interested in its development, so cryptocurrency is certainly the currency of the future.
Activity: 19
Yes, It is backed by blockchain technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I want to believe. I want to own my money, I mean truly own it. I want to do whatever I want with it electronically and anonymously. I don't want to be under control of the governments or anybody else. I hate being watched and want my privacy. That is why I hope, that cryptocurrencies will prevail. And we have to do everything that is in our power to make sure they do.
Activity: 310
The reason why I am here in this crypto world because I do believe in crypto currency. Aside from believing, the knowledge I earned here and most especially the earning that crypto currency gave to me really matters. Its been proven already that in this crypto world people are given a chance and opportunity to make lives better through investing and many other techniques on how to earn and be profitable in this crypto world.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Most of us belive more in tethers than crypto. 99% dont care about technology, but want just double or triple our money, on speculation about tech... We run on greed not on altruistic ideas...
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I believe that our future lies behind new technologies. Now the very moment of development of the whole system and I think in the future we will all already use technology in everyday life
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I am always careful when touching cryptocurrencies because you never know what happen next. Better to have a plan b if your busness with crypto will start dying.
Activity: 518
When i first heard about cryptocurreny i doubt it maybe because i dont have any idea about it. But now, I am strongly believe in crypto despite of some negative news I know in myself how bitcoin helps me and other user of it.Yes failure come but it charge as my experience and that experience will be my guide to be more wise and more strategically in the world of crypto.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I truly believe that cryptocurrency can change the way personal finance is run individually and international agreement and commerce will be enhanced and there will be more prosperity for all if cryptocurrency is embraced.  For the investors, the Op has giving the most practical advice.
Activity: 167
Of course i still have faith in cryptocurrency this coin has made most of all the people are using right now enjoying their sucess! Eventhough sometimes its value flactuates they keep on holding,its risky but it gives satisfaction in their needs.
Activity: 168
In moments like this one, when the whole market is crashing like a plane without wings, my trust is shattered. But I keep holding. I am a long term type of investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe in Crypto-market has resolved the matter of state among the youths. so cash cannot obtain happiness however through it I will have quality time with my family. Hopefully, bitcoin can still unfold thanks to its positive remarks.
Activity: 182
I believe in cryptocurrency because it is the future of the monetary world. Soon we will use cryptocurrency as payment methods
Jump to: