Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 164. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:33:38 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes. I definitely believe in Bitcoin. Since the first time I heard this, I do some research and read some news about it. At first I really thought that I might become rich just by joining but there is a deeper understanding need in this organization. Your patience should come first before anything else. You need to hold for a longer time to make a profit and also to join different project as well as endorse or introduce the projects you are into. And that makes you be successful in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
February 20, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
This is good advice. It's hard not to lose faith in a good project, if they do nothing, and there are no serious successes. And I want to hear good news about the promotion in the market and the real result.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
February 20, 2018, 06:19:39 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

This is great advice bro!but in my own, i truly believe and  hundred percent  believer of cryptocurrency even there something bad news that i heard about happened in virtual currency like those consecutive crashing of bitcoin price value in the market last month,but if we look up now,bitcoin will rise again and return to its normal ways,and its constantly pump up in the block chain market,so maybe this moment bitcoin can give us a good fortune.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:15:44 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency because it's much more than money.
It's a completely new vision of the world, and it will revolutionize the concept of power in the world.
Of course, I hope this will happen in a positive way.
Activity: 460
February 20, 2018, 05:53:58 PM
I believe in blockchain -this technology will change the future, and the crypto currency is just a spin

I believe in crytocurrency because theres many persons become rich in this new techbology and its very helpful on poverty people like me and also all  needs extra money.like in last year i dont know what is cryptocurrency but i heard that in my friends and i ask a question about cryptocurrency  and i like this new technology so that i try to join and i think its very helpful for me because  i need extra income but you needs a patience in this cyrtocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
February 20, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
I believe in blockchain -this technology will change the future, and the crypto currency is just a spin
Activity: 528
February 20, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
I do believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology future in general. I even think that it’s already here and it’s not going to leave. I just see that it needs some time, some stabilization period. Once it will find its place and will get understood by everybody it won’t be something creating fever like it is now
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Im belive in cryptocurrency truly,becose i see incoming additional money in my life with trading,bounty,airdrops all i one and what i can say its only begining the blockchain will grow biggest and this year i think shows how whole tehnology go to next level!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
I think that most people here do believe in it, otherwise they wouldn't bother. I personnally think it can become a lot bigger than it is today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
Why join here if you dont believe in crypto?
I believe that this is where ill earn money. I dont tend to become rich in this industry, i just want to earn a little profit from bounties, airdrop, etc.
Crypto is a big help for people and it is not a easy money as others would say it.
If you're here. You should believe about everything in here. Includinf the icos, airdrops, the coins, etc.

I think too many people got lost in greed. They started focusing on the profit and not on the ideas behind crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
In fact, invest in a career or a certain field you need to have knowledge and belief. If you do not have faith, enthusiasm, dedication to that investment. It does not bring much effect. At least that's what I think and I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
I unambiguously believe that the time will come for crypto-currencies, which we will use every day instead of these fiat money, which we now use. All the same, the financial system has outlived itself today.
Activity: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
may be here and many regions strongly believe in the currency of the crypto
because to get a profit very quickly and this is very fluctuating and significant, so many are telling that do not be careless to sell and buy the currency crypto.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
Of course I do, and I'm pretty sure that Satoshi's vision will be possible: a world with no boundaries and no authority control over the money.
Of course governments will try to stop, but we'll win.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 17, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
Cryptocurrency is much more than money, it's the tool of an incredible revolution that will change any aspect of our life!
So, in the meanwhile that we become rich, we need to be ready for the new world.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

To become instantly rich through cryptocurrency is not that easy as what other people thinks.  I agree with you that it needs patience and must not be carried by your emotion.  Bitcoin and altcoin may give you an opportunity to become rich but it takes time and a lot of patience to be able to achieve that.  Plus, we have to put in mind that cryptocurrency is not just about investing or trading but also it is about mining.  Meaning, the number of bitcoin circulation must be reproduce as well.  More people engage in investing, trading and mining, more chances of earning.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 17, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
i believe that good crytocurrencies which are can buy things or used in payments can growth, and invest in them is a way to make money
Activity: 42
February 17, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
It is a hard work and big risk to earn via crypto but I do believe that it is our future 
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
This year I believe that it is possible to earn money on the crypto currency ... in the future we will not do that much already
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
Here is no value of our choice, here is only the value of good projects & techniques.
Any one can be rich by crypto currency, but for that they have to choose good projects and coins who have good future prospects. And at the same time you have to keep them for a long time for better return.
Because in a short time no one can establish his project or also in short interval no one currency gives you good return from exchange.
But if you give them long time, then one day you can become rich.
Jump to: