Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 165. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 17, 2018, 04:11:13 AM
I am very much behind this revolution in Crypto that should help more layers in our fragmented societies evolve and flourish. It will also give many people the ability to have a "banking" account or something like this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams.

Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it.

Attract people to join in cryptocurrency make the demand increase and the price increase in the same time.
But attract people to join in this cryptocurrency world is not easy job. Its very difficult because not all people interest to join in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
 truly believe with the technology behind cryptocurrencies which is blockchain,bitcoin is just a piece of the iceberg,blockchain can revlutionize the fiat system in the wholeworld,using the blockchain technology cryptocurrencies can replace the banking system which is great people wont have to worry abut their physical money losing
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
Believing in cryptocurrency is the one thing you can do because it has a great opportunity to all of us  so dont regret this opportunity  and believing cryptocurrency because you have a chance to became millionaire sooner or later so if you asking me Im stil believing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Rich is relative but if you want to get rich quick just greed. The first time I knew the crypto world, I thought it was a waste of time. But after I feel the results of my crypto investment even more emotional even I often forget the time because I want to get rich quick. It turned out that everything made things worse, I lost a great deal, and finally I realized it was not rushed and not emotional. Quite slow but sure and stay focused on my main job.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
Why join here if you dont believe in crypto?
I believe that this is where ill earn money. I dont tend to become rich in this industry, i just want to earn a little profit from bounties, airdrop, etc.
Crypto is a big help for people and it is not a easy money as others would say it.
If you're here. You should believe about everything in here. Includinf the icos, airdrops, the coins, etc.
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
Why some people are too desperate to become rich easily you can just work hard so that you can earn money by the result of hardworking so maybe all of us is not the same beliefs so many people are joining ico so that they can be rich easily
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Yes I really believe in cryptocurrency as it is really fast compared to traditional payment methods. It is safe and there is no waste of paper  Wink.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 17, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency, I believe in blockchain, I believe in ICOs, I believe in the cryptospace, the community and the new technology and economy that we all are enjoying here. It's not only about the money we make from crypto but the immeasurable value that this technology is adding to the society.
Activity: 151
February 17, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency which they have the product and they are the best product from blockchain. And I am sure that someday this technology will make another great product. Don't give up on crypto.
Activity: 262
February 17, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

You understand that in the world of crypto-currency, not all set a goal to wait for their profits in a year. They want it here and now, how much already it was how to make money without investing, which will make a profit in two months, but I'm not talking about scammers at all. And as for believing or not, why do we then on this forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 17, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency maybe I don't know this forum now and I will be still searching out there to learn some knowledge. One of the reason why I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward. Earning money while you are learning is like an extra tip. Wink

Yes,i agree and i second the motion if we don't believe in cryptocurrency we will not give effort to be here,we believe because we know that this will help us a lot ,maybe we will not get rich that easy like the other members here but it is proven that through cryptocurrency we will be able to invest and get profit.It is a matter of patience and learning how we can earn more about here.
Activity: 9
February 17, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
Who not believe in cryptocurrency the one it not interested
Activity: 574
February 17, 2018, 02:33:35 AM
Yes I strongly believe on cryptocurrency because a lot of people justified that they earn a lot of money here specially my relatives they buy anything they want in expand of 5 months they earn a lot of money so this i not a bogus business this is real.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 17, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
I really believe in Cryptocurrency because it is legit. I can say that it is legit because I have already earned through it, as well as my friends. We can also make profit using cryptocurrency if we will just study it deeper.
Activity: 364
February 17, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

I believe in the power of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. It has proved itself to be worthy of trust so now people trust it and continue to use it. Bitcoin has faced many ups and downs but it still manages to comeback after a huge dump. I would say that not all in the cryptocurrency world should be given trust because most of them use it for their own benefit. They even do scams that affects many people so it is hard to believe and trust. You should not just invest in projects that you like because you might regret it, what I am saying is that you need to investigate first about the projects and see if it is reliable enough to be considered legitimate. There's nothing wrong with that because we are talking about money here.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 01:18:41 AM
Bring back AOL and NetZero
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 10:38:37 PM
The blockchain technology behind cryptocurrency just began, because development of this technology will continue exist and give more benefits to this world. I truly believe blockchain technology will make revolution in many kind of industry.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
February 16, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
I honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 112
February 16, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Nothing's wrong with people wanting to be super rich in a short period of time. But we must be taking the correct actions if we want to become super rich.

The problem is that too many are treating crypto as a lottery ticket. They just pick any crypto or ICO and hoping that this will be the lucky ticket to win their millions.

What is really required to see 10X or 100X of your money is when we do the actual work of researching which crypto to invest in and knowing which is the technology that will become the next google or amazon. This is the tough part as most just want to throw some money at the wall and hope for the best... This is why they will also be the first to sell when negative news appear in the crypto industry; they are not sure whether the crypto that they invested in is affected or not..so they just sell.

Research hard into the cryptos you believe in and make sure you know what they are trying to achieve and then observe the world around you and understand whether it is possible and whether you are seeing trends happening in the world that is in line with the crypto project team's vision. That way, you will have the balls to hold on regardless of the news happening in the crypto world at large.

The crypto world is just in its infancy. As crypto grows up, there will be lots of growing pains. Many will laugh at us, and many will just create FUD to push us down but eventually crypto will emerge as a successful adult and for those of us who are able to accompany crypto for this journey, we will be rich.

Have a great day guys an girls!

Jump to: