Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 166. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 09:34:51 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes you are definitely right. Many people don't believe in Cryptocurrency because they think that it is not true. If they invest their money in this Cryptocurrency they think that it going to bankrupt. In life we need to take a risk in any situation to try if we going to go up or go down. You're not going to get if what you want if you're not taking the risk.
Activity: 14
February 16, 2018, 09:30:57 PM
I absolutely believe in Cryptocurrencies. But the real power and game changer for the world is certainly Blockchain technology. There is no doubt in my mind the greatest utility for it is not going to be cryptocurrencies.

I also absolutely believe approximately 95% of the cryptocurrencies currently available are scams and will not succeed in long term adoption.
Activity: 140
February 16, 2018, 09:28:22 PM
yep, i'm 100% believe in cryptocurrency.
because my friends already became success from cryptocurrency.
now, it's my turn to become success to from cryptocurrency, as a trader, bounty hunter, and investor i hope that i can earn much money too if i work really hard.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 09:26:22 PM
I do believe in  cryptocurrency. First of all, why I'm here if I'm not believing it. I do whatever it takes. I believe cryptocurrency can do my life better. So I dedicated my self to work in the crypto industry.
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 09:22:55 PM
Yes, i do believe in cryptocurrency..Nowadays , cryptocurrency is trending online. many people get rich in a short period of time.
Activity: 155
February 16, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
you are right. Most of people now want to become rich instantly, they do everything to reach it.
Btc offers it, it gives much advantages and become the tool to get extra money. In fact, there are many people that become rich and get much money from btc. Therefore, I believe in cryptocurrency. It will help me to get money or even become rich as other people want. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
I believe in blockchain technology, I think blockchain is one of the biggest inventions after the internet that will change human civilization. and blockchain is new and still growing. we just wait and see
Activity: 200
February 16, 2018, 08:56:52 PM
Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency? Yes because Cryptocurrency funds are locked in a public key cryptography system. Only the owner of the private key can send cryptocurrency. Strong cryptography and the magic of big numbers makes it impossible to break this scheme.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 16, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
Technology always disrupts, our government money can be printed, devaluing the rest of the money,
with Cryptocurrency (most of them), there is a hard limit on how many coins there are
Activity: 139
February 16, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
I'm sure that the crypto currency market is just beginning. We are participants of a completely new market. Most likely the crypto currency is transformed in some way, but it has a future. I believe that if competently to invest it will bring huge dividends in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency's potential but i believed in blockchain's technology can do to the whole wolrd,bitcoin is just a piece of cake and these altcoins are just some glitters to whole thing,blockchain is the technology behind all the cryptocurrencies without it we wont have what we have right now.
Activity: 112
February 16, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

See the cryptocurrency as another possible source of long-term income, time to invent, effort and dedication and who knows, in 10 years I could be a millionaire
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 16, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
i believe that cryptocurrently will be a part of our life. technology is moving very fast. the money needs to be digitized now. That is why I believe.
Activity: 73
February 16, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

in this case I believe and agree on your statement, but it should be underlined that we need to be careful and should not be careless in taking the attitude because in addition to this crypto currency store and generate many benefits then many people with various ways to do negative actions and fraud in order to gain a profit in a greedy way. of course with the value generated this technology is very promising profit therefore it should be understood that all actions in it is resulted in a considerable risk. but as far as I think it's just an opportunity, because of an opportunity it will not always go as smoothly as desired, take advantage of the opportunity, keep thinking about taking the next option or action. because luck is not instant coming.
Activity: 53
February 16, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
I don't know what do you understand by "truly believe".

I believe that cryptocurrencies and ICO projects are disrupting niches every day. All business will become more decentralized and uses will only gain from the process. But I'm not a blind holder or anything like this.

ATTENTION

the user aceptamosbitcoin stole the user account in this forum.

You are using my name account.

I am already taking the necessary steps to be able to recover my account again.

Please ignore your comments or your signature is a scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 05:44:36 PM
Yes I believe in the crypto currency. I have studied many projects and I am confident that as soon as they are implemented into reality the life of society will become much better. Ofc there is a conflict between the government and the crypto currency, but I hope that a compromise will be found.

I am sure that a compromise will be found. Blokchain gives great perspectives and goverments understands this
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 16, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
I do believe on what cryptocurrecny can brings and I fully supported this new technology, upon reading some articles and researching about it I see a lot of potential on what cryptocurrency does. sooner or later more people will merge in this technology and government will make their move to adopt it because they know how much change it can make in the economy on the near future.
Activity: 155
February 16, 2018, 05:19:14 PM
I truly believe in crypto because it is new era our life and technologies,world can not be always same, and crypto coins with blockchain will change, now its does not matter if you believe or not, it will be
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
I beline in the cryptocurrency, but a lot of people doesn't belive in crypto but work with this, because in this theme have a lot of money
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
I think you are absolutely right in this: most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
To my mind 99,9% cryptotraders have never traded before. They are lawyers, managers, cleaners etc. But not profesional traders. And of course they don't care about future of cryptocurrency. We all want dollars, expensive clothes and cars. Most of us do not care about technologies, speed of transaction. It is not bad and it is not good. People just want to live better then now.
Jump to: