Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 167. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,it can revolutionize the payment and the banking system if it is implemented worldwide.Those people who bought coons which they arent aware of technology will surely do panic selling when the market bleeds and that is unaacceptable because you wont invest to a coin which doesnt have potential to grow in the future,this is one of the common mistakes of new investors today.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
I really believe and support the crypto money system. I'm advertising digital money from my social media accounts. Fake projects can not prevent the growth of the crypto market. There will be failed attempts in every sector.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 02:51:40 PM
If we don't believe in Crypto people won't have invested over $1 billion this year alone, off course it is too early to be confident this is the future of financial sector but as more money enter the space it seems this is the future and we can expect the space to keep growing with change in landscape
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 16, 2018, 02:43:10 PM
majority of them are fake or will not succeed. if you are lucky you can find one and it will take you to moon
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
At the moment many people cant distinguish between cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Because these terms have just entered our life. In time, the distinction between them will be clearer. When that day comes, we will understand more clearly that what we need trust is blockchain technology, not cryptocurrency. I mean, for me, cryptos will not change our lives. Blockchain technology will change our lives. So, I believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
I believe in Cryptos and I would always believe in it as it is the future of money and also, main coins would go into extinction when the real regulation comes . only quality and coins with real life use case and not just hyped use cases , those are the coins that would survive .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
I believe in crypto and i will always believe in it. It has helped in so many ways, the blockchain technology is an innovation we must accept. It will change the world financial system.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 16, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires. We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain. It is public so everyone can audit anyone. So, I believe that this is our future.
I really believe in bitcoin and Block chain technology in era we need a currency that is versatile with out boundaries fast and reliable and cannot be altered easily and many people will benefited from it because it is economical. And no third party interventions because it decentralized

Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
February 16, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
Yes of course. 100% i believe this Block Chance Technology and this crypto world.
What is Blockchain?
Blockchain is a digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet.
The blockchain is an undeniably ingenious invention.
Watch this video ---> https://www.facebook.com/nomanzofficial/videos/1124448897690999/ (This is how #Cryptocurrency and BlockChain works. Nicely explained)

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 16, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires. We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain. It is public so everyone can audit anyone. So, I believe that this is our future.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
I believe it with all my hearth and my brain because it is clear that crypto our future and we will improve it. one day  we will see how much big of crypto. trusth crypto it can save us from banks.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
When you ask these questions, it becomes clear that the believing in cryptocurrency is engaged in mining, and the money is made by completely different people. Perhaps, these are those who successfully sell equipment and software for mining and provide consulting services. Earn on the cryptocurrency, those who create the myth of a rising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
February 16, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
To be frank, I strongly believe that today we are going through a very significant time, when the financial system is evolving. It is the new technologies that will make the financial system become transformed.
February 16, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
Why I’ll not believe in cryptocurrency? This is the most trusted system in this world. It has started their way with many problems but they are giving many facilities to us from the beginning till now and will give at future for sure. There is no way to not believe it because they doesn’t do anything for why people will not trust this system.

People deals with it for getting benefits and become a super rich man and I think if they knows about it perfectly and can do everything of that’s requirements then they have a very good chance to turn their dream to true. Yes sometimes people losses here but I they would careful about this system and sell/buy coin at perfect time then they wouldn’t face with these problems. You have to make sure that you are getting all true news about it and doing work perfectly what is needed. I think this system gives us perfect opportunity to become a winner.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
February 16, 2018, 08:01:09 AM
I don't know what do you understand by "truly believe".

I believe that cryptocurrencies and ICO projects are disrupting niches every day. All business will become more decentralized and uses will only gain from the process. But I'm not a blind holder or anything like this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
of course I believe in cryptocurrency because it has been widely proven, that people's lives have improved after joining the world of cryptocurrencies, and I think cryptocurrencies is a financial future solution
February 16, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
Yes,I believe crypto currency truly and strongly.There has some factors thats why I like this most.Its high demand and high price is the main attraction of mine.On the other hand,its secured system is just awesome.Because,none can track this transaction.By working here,I can earn money and already have changed my lifestyle.For those reasons,I truly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 333
February 16, 2018, 07:39:20 AM
why not right?this is the evolving of technology in terms of digital currency.bitcoin and other strong altcoin proves that blockchain tech is very helpful solving in digital transaction and it helps me a lot.earning online now are not hard.
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
yes, I honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 07:22:44 AM
I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies. Because I know it will improve lives of many people and change the world.
Jump to: