Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 169. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
The next thing in investment or the future of the whole world is cryptocurrency but in coins the king of the coins is bitcoin.
The King is not eternal =) All the time we grow old, and this will happen with bitcoin as well. This year there will be strong changes, and perhaps our king will already go on vacation to retire ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Well said, i totally agree and glad too see this kind of opinions here in this forum. Apparently many people don’t trust cryptocurrency that much, they don’t even bother to learn & read its technology, many of them don’t know what blockchain is and sadly they don’t try enough to understand. It might seem complicated and it might end someday but still those who don’t appreciate this technology shouldn’t be here. They don’t deserve it. This is a risky market and that’s why we can earn quick money. On the other hand sometimes we might have to hodl for a good profit and it doesn’t mean that cryptocurrency unreliable. I really believe in blockchain and i support this new technology, i believe blockchain and crypto are great together and i truly wanna see the market is much better than it is now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
The next thing in investment or the future of the whole world is cryptocurrency but in coins the king of the coins is bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
Currency is something most of us take for granted in our daily lives and don’t give much thought as to where money came from, how it became accepted and trusted and how it’s evolved over time. It’s pretty tough to have a view on cryptocurrency if you don’t have a history of currency.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 15, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
yes as parts with the sphere on works with the manage to put as those as the qualified developer to gives with reference as the returns of moderation as complying tasks with evaluation, to distinct one with initials as attaining to gains of returns with submission.

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:25:45 PM
Cryptology is the future of the whole world!
The moment is fixed, what is the first transfer between soccer clubs for a player paid bitcoin!
And how do you not believe in this?
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 09:30:02 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree with your statement, being patient will give you a good profit and could change your life forever. Cryptocurrency is the next big thing in investment and ifyou choose carefully with the coin that you choose, you will surely make a huge profit.
Activity: 518
February 14, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
Why im here was im trully believe in crypto currency and im not mistaken it has good feedback to me like earning nice profit in crypto, you can get more
 profit from here if you love your job in crypto currency and also the technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 14, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Yeah! Crypto is the future. Buy then we need to understand how it works, what to invest and how to invest and when.

It matters a lot to hold a piece of the future. But there are too many noises to draw one away.

Focus and never forget why you invested in a project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 14, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
Yes, i strongly believe in crypto currency and not and just become rich but to some extent  one cannot completely deviate the issues of what you earn from your investment at the end.
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
If I didn't believe in cryptocurrencies I wouldn't be here!
Not only, out of the opportunity to make some money, I really believe that the blockchain will change the world.
(this is the reason why institutional power reacts in so hysterical way. They don't want to lose their power)
I have already made sure many times that the faith of people in anything can change everything in a coordinated way. If a group of people sincerely believes in something, then from this definitely something will turn out.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 14, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
I don't think this sort of news should bother anyone anymore. Crypto is here to stay and unless something newly dramatic happens to scare the populace of crypto space, there should be stability for the time being. Also, unless we get to accomplish those said but yet to be implemented upgrades I don't see much movement upward either. Just HODL or trade as you are able while we all hope it only gets better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
If I didn't believe in cryptocurrencies I wouldn't be here!
Not only, out of the opportunity to make some money, I really believe that the blockchain will change the world.
(this is the reason why institutional power reacts in so hysterical way. They don't want to lose their power)
Activity: 420
February 14, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
I think I can call myself a believer because I spent tons of time working with different crypto-connected things, that's the real proof for me. And I really believe that these technologies are a must to the future.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency.
if you act wisely in this market and use other's experiences you can make much money.
to be rich in short time in this market is realistic, not a dream.
Definitely, cryptocurrencies are not scam and I think this is one of the profitable investment that you could have. I believe that it will make each of us rich especially when we are joining in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Weird question. I use it, I do not need any special faith for this. This is a good working tool.
And yes, to some extent I'm an ideological holder.
February 14, 2018, 05:08:42 PM
I believe in the value of moving money across borders easily and banking the unbanked. Problem is, it makes monitoring money coming from illicit activities hard or nearly impossible.

If you watched Dirty Money on Netflix (Cartel Bank - HSBC), HSBC enabled the terrorist organizations and cartels to fund their operations.

In the big picture, if we want a safer and better planet to live. We must fix the issue of enablement of terror groups and cartels and other illegal activities.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency.
if you act wisely in this market and use other's experiences you can make much money.
to be rich in short time in this market is realistic, not a dream.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 14, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
Of course I believe in crypto, even if - as most people here - at the beginning I was extremely skeptic.
But after studying the system and understanding its functioning I'm sure that this is a real revolution, and I proud to participate in it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 12:32:01 PM
I do believe in crypto currency. There are many good projects out there, teams that are trying to change the world and solve everlasting problems.
The blockchain is revolutionary and sooner or later it will be recognised as such.
Jump to: