Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 170. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 13, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
Yeah sure I do believe. Crypto have come to stay with the support of blockchain technology. Recently SEC confirmed that blockchain is the future and you can separate blockchain and crypto, they both work together so I strong believe in Cryptos
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 13, 2018, 05:21:41 AM
We are like the internet, the apple or alibaba that gets mocked and dragged many times at first but we'll still manage to succeed at the end.  I believe that cryptocurrencies are destined to rule the system in the future because like successful people that walks through challenging paths first before they win.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
At the first time nobody usually truly believe , but after a while, when you understand process, projects and everything You gonna truly believe.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 13, 2018, 02:17:48 AM
yes of course i truly believe in cryptocurrency because it help most poeple to have a better income and have a financial freedom
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Would Jesus trade crypto?
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
February 13, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
When I first started learning about cryptocurrencies and it was very hard to believe for me. But over time bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and neo now made me realize we are creating financial revolution in the world and I truly believe it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
I really believe on the crypto currency and the technology behind on it. Because it will help us in the future, specially for payment, we don't need more some physical attraction, with our mobile devices we can pay or o something easily and comfortably.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 13, 2018, 01:51:40 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency it has the capacity to make on rich but this does not happen overnight, it will take time a long period of time, it requires patient and understanding of what is going to take place when you join it and when you invest, and beside cyrptocurrency is not all about money, its a new technology or system you can use or apply when you work, when you have business or even in simply using it in your everyday transaction..it will become part of your social, financial life and will contribute the development of the economy not just your personal life.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
February 13, 2018, 01:48:57 AM
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,because of this technology our payment system would much easier.The fiat and banking system surely replaced by cryptocurrencies in the future.Lets hope that more countries would allow the of cryptocurrencies because it will revolutionize our centralized fiat system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 54
Consensus is Constitution
February 13, 2018, 01:46:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is not about the group of believers, it is a phenomenon of today and it will develop whether we believe in it or not. One person may get a huge piece of dollar pie, while another one loses everything. I mean we may follow different aims from making money of nowhere to creating an alternative financial system, but we all are here writing posts to be eligible for our sig bounty campaigns:)

Wow that is really sad.  It all makes sense now though!
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
February 13, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Agree on you, they should first appreciate the technology of blockchain, like how it works, what is the really primary use of the blockchain, how the technology help the people? Some people are here because of money, they just want to earn and that is so sad.
Activity: 63
February 13, 2018, 01:35:41 AM
Inevitably the question arises whether one should get involved in this new phenomena. I don't recommend putting large sums of money into it as the bubble will inevitably burst in a matter of weeks but nobody knows when exactly. But I do think it's a good idea to get familiar with the system and perhaps buy just a small amount for the experience or to support the growth of the Bitcoin eco-system.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
Honestly I do not still believe in Bitcoin , May be I will change my mind with lightning network but not at least now. Yes Blockchain 2.0 is truely what I believe in crypto world . It is the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because this is our future. It's true that many people get reach on small amount of time, but that's only true if you invested and took a risk on a good project to get a good profit. Still, many of these project won't survive in the future, so you have to choose the right project to put your investment and take the risk.
Activity: 45
February 12, 2018, 11:25:50 PM
I do not believe in cryptocurrency, I believe in blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency is just a way to reward the developers and movers in the field, and of course, a speculation instrument. But we really should look at what blockchain allows us to do.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 11:14:28 PM
I truly believe in it. It's not crypto's per say but the blockchain technology. When you think of these coins as assets over currency it's much more understandable
Activity: 259
Merit: 108
February 12, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
I don't know how anyone thinks FIAT is better than crypto. Central banking is so dumb and oppressive.
Activity: 173
February 12, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
Cryptocurrency is new booming market having stable future, This is the platform where you chase the goals just commitment smart work will help to achieve goals in limited time. I personally believe in Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 46
February 12, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, probably not in here replying to this post. Frankly speaking, at first I have so many doubts about it but when I heard, familiarized myself and learned from those people who have enough experience and knowledge about it, I found it cool and a good place to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 01:40:25 PM
Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of some ordinary people, and yes some have really gotten rich so quickly in this space, however, it may not be easy to find the right project to invest in, one does not have to be in hurry to make money though, but i think you will definitely make money if you find the right project that has good potential especially the ones that have real life use cases and solve problems, just buy in and wait.
Jump to: