Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 172. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
of course, I fully believe that crypto-currencies and, in general, the crypto industry will be able to completely replace the fiat money, so I personally think that this is exactly what will happen. and I think it's right. 
copper member
Activity: 369
Merit: 0
simply getting the job done
February 10, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
Though I'm still a novice, learning everyday about cryptocurrency I can say this whole thing is so fascinated. It has already impacted huge on world economic system. Bitcoin and other altcoins using blockchain technology or other technology have prompted people to adapt to the modern system of cryptocurrency world. Being patient in this sector is a must. And I believe cryptocurrency are today and will be here as long there is internet!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
Yes, that's right, any high technologies related to crypto currency, so if you wanted to make a profit, just be patient to wait for the price increase. I believe that the blockchain technology will give many advantages to the crypto-currency community in the future, and there will be many more of its adoption.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I always look at cryptoz as a new tech thing. So also the market are quite new and unstable. As in every new thing we have scams, self made hacks of exchanges, cloud mining scams etc. All of these are normal for a new market as this one is. With more regulation every day, taxes and legislative norms things will slowly change and the market will grow. And yes I truly belive in some of the crypto projects.
Activity: 48
February 10, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
I do believe that cryptocurrencies are the next stage of evolution of money and how value is shared
over the internet in a decentralized fashion. Getting rich by holding good coins is a nice side benefit!

There you go, couldn't say it better myself.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
Yes i trust cryptocurrency. At first im one people who doesnt believe this cyptocurrency. I doubt its and label it as a new scheme. But as soon as i learned about it and keeps reading about it, i learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency. Thats the time i learn to trust cryptocurrency. I now believe that this cryptocurrency will start to emerge and will keep improving for the next coming years. Cryptocurrency doesnt reach its full potential so its safe to put your trust and help this market to grow.
Activity: 209
February 10, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
this is not about trust, but more familiar with new technologies that can be utilized by others with great benefits.
Who does not want to get the money? of course you want right? then it's mostly people using this technology to get them to benefit quickly.

maybe in my opinion more familiar with the times. era change, people change too. make life easier.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
February 10, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
Yes, I'm here not only because of the money I absolutely honestly believe that the type of currency and also the technology of blocking can change the whole world by saving back the printing presses that endless print money similar to paper
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
If Bill gates, Zuckerberg and some financial top dogs believe in it! Who am I not to?

That's not to say it can't be a bubble or that it can't collapse, of course.

But still doing your own research and knowing why you specifically believe in it yourself is also important.
February 10, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies .Because it's excellent opportunity to make money.crypto can change the life of society for the better. But I know that it takes a lot of time to implement crypto. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
February 10, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
Cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain. You can find a lot more other applications of blockchain which are more productive than cryptocurrency.
But instead of believing in a specific coin or cryptocurrency, try to understand the technology. This will help you make money rather than blindly believing in some coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 10, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
Personally I think this is the future, we will hold crypto on our mobile and buy stuff, big brand will make their own coins like amazon is going to do, then Apple will follow, samsung..... bank (XRP)

When there is big money they come
Activity: 42
February 10, 2018, 01:16:18 PM
I believe everyone believe in cryptocurrency here, otherwise nobody was here on that chat)))
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 10, 2018, 01:13:24 PM
I agree with the OP. He has good points.

If you really believe in crypto, you will choose good investments, will be patient with them, and in time you'll definitely be a winner.

If not, the delusion of getting rich fast will get you, guess what! Rekt!
Activity: 158
February 10, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
No..... When 2 years ago I was not too sure about bitcoin but now I say yes..... I trust it with new payment platform, new technology, real digital money, and the sepecial is as a real asset. especially everyone can participate in it and invest in crypto development
Merit: 4
February 10, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
I do believe that cryptocurrencies.Because We are moving into a digital age .We're still at the beginning of a huge upswing where the technology touches everyone and changes their lives forever. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
I have not been crying for a long time, but the world is going to be more than good for me, so I think that this is the future for the whole world and everyone should be interested in this.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 01:00:49 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I kinda get what you're saying but actually it's not about believing in crypto rather it's about supporting it. in a way if you focus on doing bounty or you try to invest having "only" profit in mind you automatically support and contribute to it but at a minimal or just required coverage. Unlike if you really try to understand the process and really know the cycles  of things and construct good reviews which is essential in helping other people in the community.
Activity: 74
February 10, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
I beleived in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can change the world economy and money system. and this is a way of using your money in a digital wallet.
Jump to: