Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 34. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 5
I believe that the Crypto currency is our future. Many of them will take their place and many will disappear, but every day we see how they are increasingly becoming a part of our lives.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes I do, I am from that guys who are truly believing in idea, but to be honest at first steps I was thinking only about money as most of us I believe.

I do really believe in crypto because I have many experience about this investing technique. I have earned many money already because of cryptos though not all cryptos are good you must need to examime its characteristic first before taking it directly. Cryptos are good to invest though.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Yes I do, I am from that guys who are truly believing in idea, but to be honest at first steps I was thinking only about money as most of us I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Thanks to such people, the crypto-community thrives. There are those who remain loyal to the blockchain technologies in any circumstances. They continue to invest their time and money. There are also quick-money hunters who invest their savings and wait to be about being insanely rich, and then become disappointed, sell all their tokens and go away. Do not be like them. Love blockchain, above all, for the immense opportunities, and only then think about the material wealth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes, I truly believe cyptocurrency  because in the future cryptocurrency will be future money and it is decentralized and digital currency. and we are moving into a digital world and it will be more popular in the  future. we can invest into cryptocurrency and make money.
Activity: 168
partly I agree with the author, but it is those who are currently investing in order to earn quick money and make the whole world of crypto currency.
Activity: 238
The reason why I am hear is because I believe cryptocurrency, and I am one of that person who dream to become rich someday, so I'm trying to be calm and patience that is the only way I think is the best to do.
Activity: 168
The market for cryptocurrency in the second half of 2018 is bright with new opportunities for investors, but there are certain risks stemming from strong interventions from many countries that do not support Blockchain technology. and crypto, all negative claims about cryptocurrency from well-known individuals and organizations that influence the extreme volatility of the Altcoin.
Activity: 89
Of course yes, i really do believe in crypto currency. I see digital currency as our future till fourth coming generation if there's gonna be one.
Activity: 196
this is what I said to most of my friends because their money isn't going to waste for sure since they are investing for the future of each one of us and not just for their selves. If you truly believe on the technology then patience is the key.
Activity: 94
Definitely! Cryptocurrency provides globalization that gives people the power to choose on what or where they want to put their investments. It lessens the power of dominating institutions to control the market or the economy. Maybe we are at a period of decrease in value but I believe that time will come for cryptocurrencies to stabilized and get a firm hold of their value in the global economy. We just need a strong hold of this ideology to establish the real worth of cryptos in our future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I beleive in both the crypto currencies as a side product to blockchain technology where the real world applications will come to transform our future as we gear towards a SMART ECONOMY. Now smart cities are being built all over the world and blockchain technology will be used to help run them, so I am lookign 10 or 20 years into the future. I might not be alive still then as I am 52 years old now, but at least maybe my Son and his children in the future might benefit form my hard work in crypto now.

BTI believe me it's going to moonbases of jupiter !! * :-D weeee//^^

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC
Activity: 616
I believe in the future development of crypto technologies and is ready to invest in interesting projects and wait for their development. I'm inspired by the fact that the crypto community, in general, is only at the very beginning of this development.
Activity: 434
As a student studying about electronics, I could say yes. Cryptocurrency will not only help improve the payment method in the near future but will also help improve to the security and safety of every file saved, transferred, etc., to the interenet.
Activity: 336
One of the reasons I am here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about new technology in our society and how it helps our world to move forward. I want to have a steady income in crypto and quick money is just a bonus. I truly believe that most people, myself included, have a hard time understanding what a chain block technology is and how it functions.
Activity: 350
Of course I believe in them, blockchain is a unique technology. The cryptocurrency has made a real revolution in the financial market.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
totally agree with your opinion,most people come into the cryptocurrency with a big dream to get quick and fast rich, they have influenced with the hype of end of 2017 until the beginning of 2018. and finally after investing in the beginning of 2018 but see the trend or price right now are down continously they desperate and broke all the way. my favorite investment in cryptocurrency are still holding for long term investment. i really believe with cryptocurrency it will replace fiat in many way. but it is needed for long process and promotion, so people start using and investing in crypto gradually
Activity: 252
The block chain Technology is something I have devoted my time to study for a few years.I have  done research on cryptocurrency etc, just to understand and educate myself on the investment am getting into, and I find out that cryptocurrency is here to stay. Therefore i so much believe in it not just for fast profit making but also patient in the investment.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I cannot say that I believe in something blindly, I know that crypto world is always risky, and if I am staying here I should face this fact. Now I am more interested in ICOs and I also acknowledge that they contain risk, but I am ready to take it. But I am trying to find out more reliable sources and platforms which will help to make decision. For example for ICOs there is good platform icoguide.com; So, If you are not ready for risks you should not be in this world.
Activity: 224

Yeah I truly believed in Cryptocurrency as the world started embrace it. It is the best way to increase our profit with ease. If you have no capital in investment, you can make bounty campaign that you can earn money
Pages:
Jump to: