Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 36. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is a revolutionary technology that will take over the financial sector with time, Gone are the days when a lot of doubt was casted on the authenticity of crypto, People have softened up and are adopting the whole idea and its just a matter of time till its fully embraced, there will be no stopping crypto as its success is inevitable
Cryptocurrency is a thing that can not be ignored. She in any case will find a path in the world and here the jury question only in is, will you go in this world together with it or separately.
Activity: 265
Merit: 0
I had the same expectations and goals earlier when i started to know a little about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and how everything works. But as i got to know more about what exactly is this technology and what wonders can be achieved by this. I started to believe in cryptocurrencies that they can bring Revolution if the right efforts are put in and if it gets the required support by the people. It can really change almost most day to day things more easier and accessible.
Activity: 147
As for me I enrolled in cryptocurrency because I strongly believe that cryptocurrency is changing the world and bringing the world together. There is no need of changing your paper money to the one of the country you travelled to, in as much you get btc or ethnic and other altcoins. You can buy and sell things with the coin you your wallet.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Most of the discussions on here are about investing and making money, very few people actually seem to be interested in the possibility of using crypto for payments. Without people getting fully behind it's intended purpose I can see cyrpto currencies eventually dying out.

Death of cryptocurrency is possible only in case nobody develops technology further, won't introduce anything new that will result in lack of interest and is subsequent death. It seems to me it is already impossible
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Most of the discussions on here are about investing and making money, very few people actually seem to be interested in the possibility of using crypto for payments. Without people getting fully behind it's intended purpose I can see cyrpto currencies eventually dying out.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
For example, only over the past year, Chinese citizens have created more than 2,000 crypto funds in offshore, the purpose of which is to facilitate the trade in new tokens. While the Chinese authorities struggle with krypto, the capital of the funds ranges from a million to tens of billions of RMB.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
 Well for me, people who only wanted to earn money or to be rich also believe in cryptocurrency. Because if they don't believe in crypto, they won't be trusting in this to earn money and they would just treat it as a scam.
Activity: 168
I believe in the digital currency. investing in digital currency is very profitable. we are all very confident because all who have joined already get the results of investing. many people are already investing in bitcoin.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Good question. I'd bet that more than 80% do not believe in  what Cryptocurrency represents. There are some  questions, actions or suggestions from users that makes one wonder what got them into Crypto.  I guess this happens because new users aren't made to pledge to uphold the values at all times. People grow rich from crypto then turn around to abuse/destroy it. Such a mindless hypocrisy?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Yes I believe in crypto, I believe in the future crypto will be used in many places, there are still so many sectors that not yet being touched by crypto, so crypto hold a great potential to grow bigger in the future, crypto currencies is not supposed to be keep as investment but to be spend as currency
Activity: 78
I truly believe cryptocurrencies can change a persons life for better, there are many opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies. I strongly believe in the tech and I believe in seeing crypto as the future of market and money. 

Yes, i believe in cryptocurrency because i see my friends their experience, they really change their lives. There is a big good oppotunity in crypto will come.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
We can conclude that anyone who is interested in crypto-currencies here on the site - each of them believes in crypto-currencies and new projects. The popularity is growing every day - this is proof that the crypto currency is the future.
Activity: 202
yes, i truly believe in cryptocurrency. Crypto industry have a promising future
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Actually, to be honest, I don't believe that cryptocurrency will soon became a worldwide payment system. But as for investment market I believe it would remain. And we could have a great income down here.
Activity: 110
I believe cryptocurrency and I still strongly support it. As a general person, I have experienced many incredible things. The world is constantly changing and developing.
Activity: 168
Between believe and not, hahaha. I'm following a bounty campaign and it has taken me very much and it has been going on for 1 month.
But until now I have not earned any income. Looks like this is not my world, it looks like I'm more suited to work in an office.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm still a newbie in crypto, have not made any investments and have not done anything in crypto. Until now still monitor and read threads in this forum.
I hesitate to invest in crypto, from all the threads I read yet no one can convince me to really believe in crypto.
Activity: 454
I would say I sincerely believe in cryptocurrency. My trust in ctypto made me to start investing in it sometime ago. Of a truth, one would wish to hastily make it in crypto but to be frank, it does not work that way most times. Patience is highly essential to making it in crypto. Regardless of what the situation is now in crypto market, I believe I am in it to profit and it does not matter how long I need to patiently wait, I will wait and keep investing  because I know crypto is worth doing and there is a future for it.

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I believe cryptocurrency will be the world's currency. With the current crypto technology and the growing popularity of crypto, I'm sure crypto will rule the world. I'm sure in the future more and more countries will agree on crypto.

It is an utopia... Dont be so sure about it, because if so - you will get seriously discouraged and frustrated, because crypto in the recent state is completely not ready to became the thing you are describing, sadly. maybe with time, but not now indeed.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
I believe cryptocurrency will be the world's currency. With the current crypto technology and the growing popularity of crypto, I'm sure crypto will rule the world. I'm sure in the future more and more countries will agree on crypto.

In a way it is already the worlds currency. It is just a matter of how popular it can become within the reach of the entire globe.
This is global, that market is very big, we just need the people to be educated in order for them to appreciate and use crypto.
I believe in the future of crypto and we will grow a trillion market just like the experts predicted, but we have to hold in order to benefit on that.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency is clearly the future of financial transaction. However, there is a need to step up whatever cryptocurrency educational efforts and initiatives we have at the moment. It seems that even if there are more and more people giving due credit to cryptocurrency, some FUDers and media giants that are apparently being used by large stakeholders that are against cryptocurrency are also painting a different picture.
Pages:
Jump to: