Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 38. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think there are so many who believe in crypto and this is very reasonable and appropriate because now there are many who feel the benefits of the currency crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I believe cryptocurrency will be the world's currency. With the current crypto technology and the growing popularity of crypto, I'm sure crypto will rule the world. I'm sure in the future more and more countries will agree on crypto.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1

To be honest , so much but  I know that one day more people will use cryptocurrency instead of money , but of course we don't know how it will work , if all of people use it, it should be interesting !
Activity: 728
I can say that I'm a true believer in crypto, because it's definitely an easy way to earn money for many people. You need to be patient, but patience pays off.
Activity: 140
Yes, of course, I believe in the world of credit. If I did not believe in the world of crepto-currency, why should I do this. Participate in projects for participation in which a little poyat.Tolko bad that the merits do not give. The rang to get through is unsuccessful.
Activity: 182
Yes! I believe that despite of the up and down situation of the crypto currency in the market, although there are times that we re tempted to give up and just leave crypto but when we think of the future profit that's when we decide to keep going and keep believing.
Activity: 71
Thinking before investing is simply the key.... You just don't invest in what wont pay just cause you believe.... Might be of a pay  to you or not
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
At first i just want to have a good source of income that is why I entered crypto, however, upon searching, learning and understanding I can say that I now believe in cryptocurrency.  The changes that it could bring us in the future means a lot.  It may affect some financial industries in the latter, but it depends on them on how they will adopt the cryptocurrency for them  to to keep pace on change.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
True, most traders expect quick money or want to get rich quick with Crypto, but ambitious people like this will get a loss. because their habits can not be patient for the long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
I do believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I even think that it's already here and it's not going to leave. I just see that it needs some time, some stabilization period. Once it will find its place and it will be understood by all it will not be something creating fever like it is now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Its new technology what makes it unique and it should be trusted and to be invested in the near future.
What always must be put in our minds the technicalities needed in this kind of endeavor, the cryptocurrency adventure.

I do believe in the future of cryptocurrencies! I have no idea which coins will rush in mass adoption but i'm sure it will happen!  Therefore, if you invest in cryptocurrencies-diversify your investments as much as possible!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I just don't believe in stuffs, i believe that i am the power.
If i want to be wealthy, have a nice source of income, then one of the solutions is Cryptocurrency's.
Along with other fields and methods, CRYPTO still a nice method.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
To believe in crypto-currencies is, unfortunately, not all that needs to be done, now it is very important that people invest money in new projects, but they take it very carefully, because the market is very weak and does not take interest from people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Its new technology what makes it unique and it should be trusted and to be invested in the near future.
What always must be put in our minds the technicalities needed in this kind of endeavor, the cryptocurrency adventure.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is the case. If we just want to make money and have not carefully observed any of its projects and its products, then in the end we will have nothing! I don't like such blind investment. I like your last word! We need patience!
Activity: 700
its seems all the member of this forum are they believe in crypto currencys !! thats why im here to cause i beleive too to the power of crypto currencys!! have many life have been change wile they doing it right here and loyalty!! actively!!

We are join in this forum because we believe cryptocurrency is our future. In digital era, cryptocurrency and blockchain is inevitability and very usefull to make our life more easier. Peoples will searching for payment that more easy and more faster and cheaper and the answer is cryptocurrency
Activity: 252
Yes, I very sincerely believe that crypto currencies will be able to change our world and make it better, because if we start to change the world from ourselves, in a better direction, of course, I think we all can create a new financial system that will be transparent and clear
I also beleive but now it can not become true because the current market price is very low and we can not chamge the world with this condition. We need more support from other people and of course this is very important to encourage people to join us.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

If you truly believe in the projects you are investing, use their respective coins the way they are designed. Do not just hodl or trade them. Cryptocurrencies are not made to be traded. Yes, they are being traded but it is not the real objective of the coins. I have yet to read a whitepaper in which it is clearly stated that one of their primary goals or objectives for their coins is for it to be traded. Cryptocurrencies have specific functions.
Activity: 169
yes ofcores ive always beleive in crypto currency system !! cuase many life have been change and future!! thats why im entering this crypto world so my life and path will be change forever!! by doing this things right here!!
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
its seems all the member of this forum are they believe in crypto currencys !! thats why im here to cause i beleive too to the power of crypto currencys!! have many life have been change wile they doing it right here and loyalty!! actively!!
Yes, more and more people believe this, so we can see that even if there are great fluctuations and falls, many people choose to continue to support.
Pages:
Jump to: