Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 37. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency. But I never be hurry ti be rich because then we have to get more risk. When we are down with crypto, as I think the best thing is be patient because everything will be okay at the end if it is not okay, it's not the end.
Activity: 32
Those who believe are always looking at the long term. In turn, those who get rich overnight should not get any good returns.
Activity: 98
I don't believe in it any more or any less than the next guy. I truly believe that most people, myself included, have a difficult time understanding what block chain technology really is and how it functions. People are here to make money, period, and of story. They don't necessarily have to believe in something 100% or understand it 100% to commit their money and try to get rich. The allure to be able to turn a hundred dollar bill into 50k or 500k is a tempting proposition and that's what Bitcoin presented to investors the last 5 years. To those who made it big, congrats! The rest of us are a step behind you people but our goals are similar, IMO...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I beleive in both the crypto currencies as a side product to blockchain technology where the real world applications will come to transform our future as we gear towards a SMART ECONOMY. Now smart cities are being built all over the world and blockchain technology will be used to help run them, so I am lookign 10 or 20 years into the future. I might not be alive still then as I am 52 years old now, but at least maybe my Son and his children in the future might benefit form my hard work in crypto now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Cryptocurrency is a revolutionary technology that will take over the financial sector with time, Gone are the days when a lot of doubt was casted on the authenticity of crypto, People have softened up and are adopting the whole idea and its just a matter of time till its fully embraced, there will be no stopping crypto as its success is inevitable
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Before I don’t believe in cryptocurrency but when my friend got onto it especially in bitcoin made me realiz that it is real. He show me some evidences that bitcoin is legit and then it makes me believe that is why I am here now. It is proven and tested that cryptocurrency is real and now I am making money here ao that I really trust the cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin.
Activity: 215
The very first day a friend of mine introduced to me this cryptocurrency thing specially bitcoin, I really did not have any interest at all nor believe in it.  It is probably I just do not believe that easy on something that is new to me and with out knowledge at all.  Eventually, I studied it, learn some facts, red some information from forums and then that was it, the interest felt and now I am eager to make the most out of believing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I believed for a long time and I will continue to believe until the end of my life. Crypto currency will change the world and this is inevitable. The only question is how long will the implementation take in all areas of life
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
honestly i believe in crypto and i try to be part of many projects i mean with airdrop and bounty since october 2017 and i have income mothly and everyday i have new tokens enter to my wallet this big world i love it and i become crypto addicted

Too bad the price of Bitcoin has fallen a lot since the peak at 19600 dollars, or you would have been much closer to being rich right now.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Yes I do truly believed in cryptocurrency and what it can do to the world. At first my main goal on joining cryptocurrency was just to earn profit. But as soon as I go deep into cryptocurrency I began to truly understand it and believed it. Cryptocurrency has the power to change the world, a power so great that most banks and government are scared of it.
Activity: 90
Crypto is more than store of value whether you are a trader, entrepreneur, techie and more. The reason why crypto has got this far is largely that of people rallying behind it due to their interest. Now, the individual reasons why people are involved differ but the power of the community cannot be ignored. Decentralization weakens former powers grip on us (govt, banks). Sadly everyone matly focuses on crypto as investment but true potential  is much bigger than the internet
Activity: 182
Of course I believe completely with cryptocurrency. In addition to cryptocurrency is the invention of the latest technology of this century, crypto is also very sophisticated. And from year to year technology from crypto getting better.
Activity: 196
If you want to be rich in a short time you should work hard. For the cryptocurrency you can trade any time or follow bounty, so we know it will be very tiring. Being in front of the screen and the internet in long hours is very tired, but with the hard work of the results in the can also be a lot.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
I believe cryptocurrency will be the world's currency. With the current crypto technology and the growing popularity of crypto, I'm sure crypto will rule the world. I'm sure in the future more and more countries will agree on crypto.

In a way it is already the worlds currency. It is just a matter of how popular it can become within the reach of the entire globe.
This is global, that market is very big, we just need the people to be educated in order for them to appreciate and use crypto.
I believe in the future of crypto and we will grow a trillion market just like the experts predicted, but we have to hold in order to benefit on that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I believe cryptocurrency will be the world's currency. With the current crypto technology and the growing popularity of crypto, I'm sure crypto will rule the world. I'm sure in the future more and more countries will agree on crypto.

In a way it is already the worlds currency. It is just a matter of how popular it can become within the reach of the entire globe.
Activity: 96
I have great confidence in cryptocurrency. I regret that I did not know cryptocurrency sooner. Now is the era of technology 4.0. If you do not know about cryptocurrency then you are backward. I want to make a lot of money. So I went to big projects to invest ICO and join their bounty
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I am not really believe in cryptocurrency as a real fundamental currency. But still I have a policy that while the crypto can make a profit, why not use it as a tool for increasing your capital. Maybe in future it will be more stable and more legally established.
Activity: 149
Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies is a real revolution. They change our world and make it more transparent.That's why I'm here.
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
honestly i believe in crypto and i try to be part of many projects i mean with airdrop and bounty since october 2017 and i have income mothly and everyday i have new tokens enter to my wallet this big world i love it and i become crypto addicted
Pages:
Jump to: