Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 39. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
its seems all the member of this forum are they believe in crypto currencys !! thats why im here to cause i beleive too to the power of crypto currencys!! have many life have been change wile they doing it right here and loyalty!! actively!!
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Cryptocurrency brings us all profit, I believe in this technology and I'm glad that there is an alternative to the usual Fiat

Yes, I believe in the future of Crypto-currencies, and I keep all my coins because I believe they will one day make me a very shabby investor, it is possible in the near future because the price of coins may grow very quickly and very strongly.
Crypto is different from other technology because it is pure decentralization.
Soon, people will realize that this is the new trend and they will adopt, but before that, we need the government to regulate us to have the confidence of the people.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Yes , I think I'm a true crypto believer . I really don't bother how much btc or any toher cryptocurrency cost today , because I believe this technology is only at the beginning of development and implementation and it will change our life dramatically in the future . Not because of money we can reach by trading or holding it , but because of new technologies that cryptocurrencies will bring to our life .
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
Cryptocurrency brings us all profit, I believe in this technology and I'm glad that there is an alternative to the usual Fiat

Yes, I believe in the future of Crypto-currencies, and I keep all my coins because I believe they will one day make me a very shabby investor, it is possible in the near future because the price of coins may grow very quickly and very strongly.
Activity: 112
I think that the Crypto currency is a very good opportunity to replace the boring dollar with bitcoin, which will be available to everyone on the whole planet.
Activity: 91
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because this is our future. It's true that many people get reach on small amount of time, but that's only true if you invested and took a risk on a good project to get a good profit
Activity: 108
Yes. I fully believe in crypto currencies and I hope that in the near future they will completely change our life for the better. After all, to stimulate the economy, I think it's enough just not to print money, so that the authorities start thinking with their own head.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
I strongly believe in crypto and its principles of operation. It is something I've tried, tested and to my surprise, worked out perfectly fine in terms of payment of goods and services, fast transaction, elimination of third party interruptions during transactions etc.
Most people join crypto because of the investment opportunity it offers without being told that patience is of paramount significance when it comes to crypto. The truth is, everything crypto holds dearly was built on patience. Bitcoin, the king, wasn't king with all the values it has got on the market in just a single day. Practice patience and enjoy the fruits of crypto.
Activity: 28
I firmly believe in cryptocurrencies.
I will never left this magic world
BTC king and altcoins qeens!!!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Yes! I have no doubt that cryptocurrency can make us rich in a easier way but being involved in cryptocurrency is not an overnight success. You need to learn first before investing your money. If you trust the new technology payments today, I would say that you are in the right path in becoming rich.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You're right, patience is the key word that rules crypto. Riches are not made over night in crypto. It takes a series of steps, thus, learn about a project on the Blockchain, invest in it or do its bounty program, earn the tokens, and HODL till that price goal is reached. A single project might not get you to your dream land of riches but a number of projects can get you there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
I've always believed in cryptocurrencies before, but as more and more icos have emerged recently, I think it's too messy and the whole market is in an unregulated state, so now I'm worried about  the future of thecryptocurrencies.
Yes, I gradually lost confidence in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
ICOs turned out to be a good way to fund your business. The last two plus years is a testament
 Theres been a stampede of new ICOs with a volumne surpassing 2 Billion. The crypto market is fueled
from the financial industry to the shipping industry integrating blockchain into their platforms with crypto asssets some with brilliant projects.

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Of course! How else? Only the belief that the market is still growing leaves me afloat and gives me the chance to work all the time! I understand that this direction is becoming less popular than last year, but I still want to believe that it will be better!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
Yes, certainly. I believe in crypto currency! But I have doubts about myself. With such drawdowns, at times, I want to send all the fuck! But, having gained patience, I continue HODL HODL HODL! And I believe, and I realize that everything will be fine!
Activity: 14
I like idea that cryptocurrency can be used in real life. Basically, you can use your Bitcoins, Ethereum or Litecoin for ou daily purchasws in cafe shops or shopping malls. Paytomat bring this to reality! That's why I still believe in ICO. It's pretty interesting, don't you think so?
Activity: 367
Of course, I believe in the future of crypto-currencies! I'm sure that anyone who invests without believing in success is a complete nutcase) Because at the moment the situation on the market is not looking good, to put it mildly!  Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I truly believe in crypto because it is new era our life and technologies,world can not be always same, and crypto coins with blockchain will change, now its does not matter if you believe or not, it will be
Activity: 127
I really do believe in cryptocurrencies. I believe that right now we are using the currencies that will be used in the future. With the advancements in technology in the world there will come a time when cash will become obsolete and then cryptos can take their rightful places as the currencies of the future
Activity: 260
I truly believe in cryptocurrency that is why I invest a substantial amount of money into it. All cryptocurrency have a potential when it comes to investment and becoming to have profits. Crypto currency has come to stay and we must give our full attention to it. This is a new technology that is going to change our electronic payment system.
Pages:
Jump to: