Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 40. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm at the point where I'm not planning on selling, potentially ever. I'm redpilled on the self sovereinty over your own finances that cryptocurrency provides.

We're obviously in a speculative portion, as the tech is catching up in practice with the use cases, but it's clear to me that Crypto and blockchain is here to stay.

I would like to see about 90% of the alts get wiped out, however I think in the long run cutting some of the losers will help mature the market.

My 2 satoshis.
Activity: 39
I mean I love the concept, but I really don't know if it will take over simply because of the fact that by the nature of this there are big winners, but they are also big losers. And something that can negatively affect people's lives like that can have difficulties.
Activity: 101
Cryptocurrency brings us all profit, I believe in this technology and I'm glad that there is an alternative to the usual Fiat
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
I agree, but to sit and just to wait - I wouldn't begin to do it. It is necessary to invest in those projects. which really do something and something is been (not only one idea). If the project doesn't develop, then not sense in patience)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
personally, I really believe, think about it, if you want to transfer money from Brazil to China, you will need to send the money that in real life will go there, what it takes, 30 seconds and money where you need to with small transactions, and Western Union how many takes, 15 - 20 percent. I really believe in the crypt is supposed to be the future of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Either we believe in crypto or not, those who will succeed through it by being patient, will still succeed. Crypto entails a lot of patience. Some are not just patient enough. If they rush into it, they will rush out of it and might not have anything tangible to bring out of it.
Activity: 336
It was love at first sight but the more I learn about cryptocurrency, the more I love them! This technology has a great future. It offers immense opportunities, not only for high profit but also for developing new technologies.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I invested in cryptocurrency with the expectation of long term. I plan to hold my coins for 4-5 years. I am ready to lose my investment at any time. But I keep my faith in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, so I don't pay attention to bad news and keep waiting for cryptocurrencies to be popular around the world. I think that they will be widely used.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, badfully after 6 months of red, i start to trust less and less crypto, it is really bad period, i hope we will get better soon
Activity: 196
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and I think that over time it will become widely known and popular.
Activity: 189
I believe in cryptocurrency. The market is very young. I've only been following the market for a year, and it's already made me a good profit. And I believe this is just the beginning.
Activity: 56
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency because of this we earn a lot of money. In fact, this is the source of my income and it supports me with my daily expenses and needs. So let's take time in cryptocurrency to achieved our goals in life. Be patient and do not quicken the wealth of life. Nothing is impossible if you are a patient and a good person.
I think that the most important thing is faith in the project that you invest. Yes, many are rich and have a good income, but most likely because their projects were able to realize faster. The main thing to keep something one, and not to rush back and forth becoming food for those who are waiting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
Yes, I believe that the crypto currency is able to change the world for the better. But this will not happen soon. Most likely our grandchildren will see the full acceptance of the crypto currency.
Activity: 294

In fact, I believe in the goal I have set myself, to learn more, to calculate my steps. It turns out that yes I believe in a crypto currency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
Crypto is still in the gradual process, there will be a lot more changes that will happen, but still i believe in it.
Activity: 309
I think for all it will be better if the cryptocurrency will be with us. But there are banks and governments that want to crush the development of this technology. I hope it doesn't work out for them.
Activity: 364
Of course I believe in the cryptocurrency future. We have already seen how the price of bitcoin or new technologies can soar. I think humanity will not give up cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I am a really a believer in crypto currency. My father is slways trying to persuade me to withdraw at least some portion of my money in the crypto market as he was a bit concerned by this market dump. Right now around 70% to 80% of my assets are in crypto currencies not just because I am expecting a big increase in value in the future but because I believe crypto currencies will start to dominate the financial system soon. The internet is becoming the most important technology today that is why there is no stopping on crypto currencies growth.

I also believe in crypto-currencies and I am sure that in 2018 we will have strong growth of bitcoin and altcoyins! It remains to wait very little!
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I am a really a believer in crypto currency. My father is slways trying to persuade me to withdraw at least some portion of my money in the crypto market as he was a bit concerned by this market dump. Right now around 70% to 80% of my assets are in crypto currencies not just because I am expecting a big increase in value in the future but because I believe crypto currencies will start to dominate the financial system soon. The internet is becoming the most important technology today that is why there is no stopping on crypto currencies growth.
Activity: 147
I have always believed in cryptocurrencies and I have been working on encryption. In this year's encryption market, I also purchased a lot of cryptocurrencies one after another.
Pages:
Jump to: