Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 41. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I completely agree with you. Very correct thought. I hope that my investment will go to my children. It's possible that this will all end suddenly. However, I hope that this huge market of investments and absolutely new projects will develop more and more.
Activity: 28
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrencies. Because many governments that oppose it do not have the power to oppose it. I think they will accept it immediately. Cryptocurrency is a very valuable investment product.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I believe in cryptocurrency. Personally I think this is the future, This is a new technology that is going to change our electronic payment system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I believe in the promise of blockchain technology. A cryptocurrency is still in its infancy. Its high volatility does not allow widespread use of coins in the economy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I truly believe in crypto. It is an innovative technology, which can change the world financial system and the global economy. Cryptos improve people's lives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Accurately, as at the moment there are a lot of scammers, look, find out from experienced people who can tell you what and how. Careful!
Activity: 147
Most people who are in this porum want to get rich in the world of cryptocurancy. I want to have a steady income in crypto and get a big bonus on every project I follow. I'm currently in the technology of the future to make more money with many features, because I realize the future should be faster. Only if more people can see what crypto currency changes then we can come early with the future.
Activity: 166
Yes. I definitely believe in Bitcoin. Since the first time I heard this, I do some research and read some news about it and I am very enjoyed. I believe in blockchain and cryptocurrency, my financial status has changed because cryptocurrency has given me the opportunity to make money. I think cryptocurrency have a big potential to change my life.
Activity: 201
I really believe about this cryptocurrency because if we want to try hard most likely the future could be easier in making profits and changing a person's life for the better.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in the technology and I agree that to be rich is cryptocurrency is not quick. It will take time and effort and a lot of patience. I also believe in investing on the project that you want to support. Something that is relevant to your own values. If feels good if you involve yourself on something that you like or love.
Activity: 266
For me Cryptocurrency is designed to meet demand, it is a sophisticated technology and can be used anywhere in the world which means faster and more efficient transactions, I believe in new technologies like cryptocurrency and this is a timely solution to current economic trends.
Activity: 74
Why should you be in this forum at the first instance if you have no believe in Cryptocurrency at the initial stage? The most interesting thing is the Block chain technology advent from the genesis of Bitcoin, which of course is taking Bitcoin to the next level, no matter how hard its short comings[negative news around the world could be.
Activity: 70
ost of those who invest in cryptocurrency, they think first of all are getting rich quick and i believe in cryptocurrency because this technology is good to earn from nothing but most of the people who joined are poor people .
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Just a year ago, I wasn't so sure about cryptography. But time goes on, and now i know a few projects who can take their place in the real world, and find application.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I fully believe in the crypto market. I believe the important thing is that the crypto market has created jobs for many people in the world. Because of the crypto market, many people become rich. The crypto market is becoming more and more popular, and the crypto market is approaching the exchange business. I believe the crypto market will continue to grow.
Activity: 304

Yes, i truly believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is truly legit, and it gives me a lot of opportunity. I am so happy because i get involved here and getting a lot of tokens and money. Crypto is the future so you must involved now in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency because of this we earn a lot of money. In fact, this is the source of my income and it supports me with my daily expenses and needs. So let's take time in cryptocurrency to achieved our goals in life. Be patient and do not quicken the wealth of life. Nothing is impossible if you are a patient and a good person.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I think most people believed even harder when BTC topped out at $19600, now some are starting to see the downside.
Activity: 294
I think cryptocurrency is here to stay. It will continue to evolve and it will be the future.
I am firmly convinced of that. Alone by the ico hype currently.
Activity: 58
I believe in cryptocurrency, not only because it has been proven to make our lives easier and make more money. I truly believe that cryptocurrency can achieve even bigger heights on the coming years. As more and more people are adopting and engaging to crypto, it's clear that it will be a great part of our lives in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: