Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 42. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 6
Yes i truely belived in cryptocurrency because I saw it myself, i saw people involved in this system with good and possitive feedback, they really earn money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Yes, absolutely! I don't see any other possible ways how can worlds economics be stable and fair in future, fiat currencies are becoming difficult to use in modern world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
hi, i believe less and less, it is already 6 months in red, i wish it comes back to green so I can get back profits ad stop crying
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Not always such a strategy brings a good profit. I know a lot of people who keep coins for a long time, but they continue to cost cheap. I think that we should study how to analyze projects and invest in the most promising of them. But in any case, there is a sufficiently high share of risk.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency cause it changes my life and it also solve our financial problem. Being in a cryptocurrency is not that easy it is also too risky to invest on it. When you invest you should not put all the money that you have so that when the time comes and you need money you have something to use for emergency and you will not lose all your money. Do not invest what you can't afford to lose. Just invest what you can afford do not over invest.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I still believe strongly in the future of Cryptocurrency. But now is the time you have to be very patient, the future is ahead.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do believe in crypto.

Very well said. Yes we really need patience in here. Yes we can earn big money in crypto and we can become rich in crypto but it is not that instant. There are so many people who fall inlove to bitcoin last year because it rise to the moon but how about this year ? Market is red. Almost all coins are falling. I think if someone do not believe in crypto probably he / she already quit. We already saw how much bitcoin keeps falling as well as ethereum.

We just have to be patient, and we just have to believe. Sometimes up sometimes down.
Activity: 15
As a matter of fact, many of my friends succeed in this crypto, indeed they are not the same in getting it, there is a fast and there is a long time, but perseverance and patience is the main capital for success in this business, our success can be seen from the extent to which we are patient in doing this crypto business or not at all
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I'm really believe in new technologies and think that blockchain now on the lower stage of its development and we observe its growth. Now it is possible to become successful participating in cryptocurrency projects
Activity: 108
I truly believe in crypto because it is new era our life and technologies,world can not be always same, and crypto coins with blockchain will change, now its does not matter if you believe or not, it will be
Activity: 142
what do you mean by "believe"? if you want to become rich by trading crypto, it depend on yourself. if you think crypto will change our future, it depends on whether the crypto market will go through the coming economic crisis or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really, truly believe in blockchain technology and the future of cryptocurrency. But I invest not only in those projects that I just like, I invest in those projects that I consider interesting and promising!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Absolutely, and it's not only about to become rich: crytpocurrencies have the possibility to really change our life in better, with less central control, less bank influence, more freedom.
But we all know that the way is still very long, so we need to put any effort against the powers that try to stop the crypto evolution. I have great admiration for the crypto because there is a lot of wealth here in the strategy but it should also be thought not to simply invest in thinking well with the right time for us.Right time,patience,honest is the key.find life well because of this can earn money especially when you jackpot unexpected luck
Activity: 63
I think Cryptocurrency is the Future Currency business model. It's based techonology follow the development era. the World business Sysyem will swith to the digital technology system. All will run quickly. I truly believe in cryptocurrency very much.
Activity: 169
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrencies. Although the current encryption market price is very low, I think this is just a temporary market change, and the encryption market will also rise in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams.

Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it.
Yes because cryptocurrency can make us rich . Some people now a days get rich because of cryptocurrency  and on how its really work to our life.

you're a lot different lol its true they make you rich but seem like there is no passion to such reason. i have more respect to those who truly believe in crypto because they believe in decentralization and freedom and blockchain.

I believe in crypto because i have experienced it myself and government are starting to look over what blockchain can do to their current system. i can even see the stock market is going to move to blockchain.
Merit: 10

I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams.

Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it.
Yes because cryptocurrency can make us rich . Some people now a days get rich because of cryptocurrency  and on how its really work to our life.
Activity: 167
Yes, ofcourse! I truly believe in cryptocurrency capability. We are looking for a change and cryptocurrency is answer.   This innovation is a technology that could be use in the future. It could be said that in future people having phones and devices that could be use in daily life transaction.
Merit: 10
Absolutely, and it's not only about to become rich: crytpocurrencies have the possibility to really change our life in better, with less central control, less bank influence, more freedom.
But we all know that the way is still very long, so we need to put any effort against the powers that try to stop the crypto evolution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I was thinking about this question recently and I have reached a conclusion that I'm a crypto believer . I think and hope , that it will bring to a mankind new , innovative technologies , which will make people life easier and better . I know most of people just think that crypto is just a bubble , where some lucky guys can gain good money on hype , but my position is different . Maybe it's just a stupidity , but I truly believe in crypto .

Yes I  do believed in cryptocurrency for it helps many people to earn profit in a legitimate way. Not so long ago Cryptocurrency have been introduced in different countries along with the technology. Fo the time being, people started to become aware, to learn and to become crypto users for they already know the good thing that it could bring for their financial aspects.
Pages:
Jump to: