Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 45. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
An economic bubble is a situation where the market price of a commodity is significantly higher than its domestic value. The best thing we can say here and now is that in the future, the money will look different than it does today. It seems likely that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be part of this future, but we can only guess how much they will cost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
I believe in crypto. Everyone who deals with crypto-currency first dreams of becoming rich quickly. But another point that by reading this forum, participating in campaigns, I began to understand better the tremendous technology of the blockchain, which certainly already changes the world around us, and its offensive is like a singularity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I strongly agree with your comments. The key word for crypto money investors is patience. If you have patience, you are inevitable to be rich, but you are condemned to lose
Activity: 182
Yeah sure I due believe in crypto currency, that's why i am here and that's why i am working hard doing bounties to be able to get some tokens and fill my bags and wait for them to mature and return huge profit for me in the future. So I believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 196
The success recorded in the blockchain technology has left the world stunning wondering how such an amazing technology could have been in the dark all these while and only discovered of late. Although many are yet to get involved with the technology but hey all believe in the crypto currency as it has been used by them or someone they know.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I trust cryptocurrency. though we can not see his physical, there is indeed a real crypto and I already feel it.  I also believe cryptocurrency will in future increasingly Jaya and growing rapidly. will start many involved in various community activities. buy sell for example and others.
Make sure that the people who invest in or work in this market have a great deal of potential for market development because if you do not have confidence in it you will not be able to trade or work safe way. I believe Cryptocurrency will be the future of world currency, the application of blockchain will be applied in many areas of life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
it is very necessary patience to achieve success in ico because in ico itself people invest for long term rather than short-term profit.
Activity: 385
this is an unequivocal question. Crypto currency is able to solve many of the problems facing humanity and technology, for example, speed up remittances, or create a hybrid blockade under the working title of "smart economy" ... but the fact that around it gossip, that it's a bubble, the Ponzi scheme and everything the rest - all this undermines faith, and involuntarily you start to think about whether it is necessary at all. but I am still confident that the development of the Crypto currency will someday begin to occur freely and people will understand the real benefits they bring.
Activity: 108
I believe in Blockchain and I am confident that it can change the way people live.
And of course everyone wants to earn money in crypto
Activity: 197
I trust cryptocurrency. though we can not see his physical, there is indeed a real crypto and I already feel it.  I also believe cryptocurrency will in future increasingly Jaya and growing rapidly. will start many involved in various community activities. buy sell for example and others.
Activity: 154
I did not believe in CryptoCurrency we discovered in a friend's environment 1 year ago. Later, as I observed the increase in time, I started to invest money by doing research. I would definitely recommend that I get paid.
Activity: 9
Yes I truely believe in Cryptocurrencys, because they won‘t go away that is for sure! So I will keep beliebing in them.
Activity: 210
It's proven and it's real, so there's no more doubt to trust the virtual currency crypto. Our lives also changed better than before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
yes i do truly believe on the crypto currency because i do believe that it will help us and also this will be used in the near future and it is much more lighter and safe due to the blockchain
Activity: 350
Well, no wonder they say that you need to invest as much money as you are not afraid to lose. Investing in any altcoins would be risky but if you insist of investing of it andif you invest your money in good altcoins, then over time, investments will bring tangible profits. But it will really not be very fast so we must have to be patient. The main thing is to choose the right altcoin in order to gain more profit.
Activity: 224
Yes, trust in Cryptocurrency is one of the things that can have a positive effect on Cryptocurrency users to successfully run Cryptocurrency.
Confidence in Cryptocurrency is needed to build confidence that Cryptocurrency will evolve into digital currencies in the future because of the sophistication of the technology.
Activity: 146
I believe in cryptocurrency because this is the answer to what our system needs right now. We need something that deals fast and costs lower than the current alternatives.
Activity: 392
At first, I was skeptical about cryptocurrency and the benefits you can get from it. I thought it was just a tool to fro illegal businesses. But things changed when it was introduced to me by my friend. he showed me how much he earned from it. and from that moment I didn't hesitate anymore. I joined Bitcoin and I never regret it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree. If you're in it for the money, I suggest you change your perspective on cryptocurrency. Not all people nowadays are compelled to just make money out of cryptocurrency. Some are just plainly motivated by the magnitude of change it will bring to the world once cryptocurrency goes global.
Activity: 238
When you earn good money on cryptocurrency difficult not to trust in that, what are you doing. Sooner or later the whole world will come to a kriptovalyutnost, so let I will understand it earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: